Black People : A Defeated Mind

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
A Defeated Mind Is Unkind To Need And Obligation!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

What the use of the Mind if already programmed for defeat?

But such a mind is good when placed on display so that the mind with reason, determination, and obligation at all cost to be successful in obtaining what need to be done when in need of Freedom, Justice and Independence, otherwise, it is no good to the Black Afrikans,Na because a defeated mind give you nothing to fight for when in need of a Unified Black Afrikan Nation, A United States Of Afrika Government to be in Afrika and Afrika being for the Black Afrikans.

So, if you are Black Afrikans in the world today and you live with a defeated mind then that Mind is your enemy beloved, it have you liken living to a game and not Divine thoughtful determination with a need to be self-determining free, which mean you have a mind that sees only victory and not defeat, beloved Black Afrikan people.

I am one who see what needs to be done by Black Afrikan, there is no forever for the spirit of confinement, for injustice, and dependency beloved Black Afrikan people.

So, do I need to repeat myself to Black Afrikan people about what my Divine Mind have me not to do, which is debate with the negative when it is Divine Truth and Reality that have you to know the power of a Divine Thinking Mind and not a believing mind which have you to be defeated before you engage in performing with a mind that Divinely Think and thinking require for you to use common sense on the journey of getting to know what a confined soul need to do to become free again beloved.

That white Devilish Satanic Luciferian Human Being has no control over the issue of Reparation/Repatriation, such is not with authority over that which does not belong to the criminal and yes, the action of Chattel Slavery Enslavement was a crime committed by America white Racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being.

So, the criminal has no authority over what the punishment is for the crime committed and the victims are entitled to receive the award that come from the crime been committed against you, that award is Reparation/Repatriation back to Afrika to be the next established State to be in Afrika and it is the Black Afrikans with a determination and is with an obligation to have such a quality of freedom, justice and independence to be for our Enslaved Ancestors to be enjoyed in Afrika by the Black Afrikans people and I do share information about those who have you believing it can't be done because the variables appear to be not in your favor when favor is determined by a state of Mind and my Divine Mind let me to know that there is nothing or no one that can defeat Divine Truth and Reality and the Divine Truth and Reality concerning the Black Afrikan Nation is that defeat is not a part of the Divine Mind function when there is unity of the Black Afrikan Mind, and a unified mind have you to think to know that Black Afrikans are in need of Freedom, Justice and Independence and it is Reparation/Repatriation which belong to our Enslaved Ancestors that represents that freedom, justice and Independence of our Enslaved Ancestors and all freedom desiring Black Afrikan people to be in Afrika.

So, you can either sit on your do nothing Black Behind talking about how Mighty that white racist is over your Black behind or you can rise up to become organized in unity to show to the world our Determination and obligation we have to collect the Reparation/Repatriation that belongs to our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, using any and all means required for Black Unified Afrikans to use in order to have Freedom, Justice, and Independence to enter again the door of Mother Afrika!!!

Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back