Black People : A Defeated Mind

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
A Defeated Mind Is Unkind To Need And Obligation!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

What the use of the Mind if already programmed for defeat?

But such a mind is good when placed on display so that the mind with reason, determination, and obligation at all cost to be successful in obtaining what need to be done when in need of Freedom, Justice and Independence, otherwise, it is no good to the Black Afrikans,Na because a defeated mind give you nothing to fight for when in need of a Unified Black Afrikan Nation, A United States Of Afrika Government to be in Afrika and Afrika being for the Black Afrikans.

So, if you are Black Afrikans in the world today and you live with a defeated mind then that Mind is your enemy beloved, it have you liken living to a game and not Divine thoughtful determination with a need to be self-determining free, which mean you have a mind that sees only victory and not defeat, beloved Black Afrikan people.

I am one who see what needs to be done by Black Afrikan, there is no forever for the spirit of confinement, for injustice, and dependency beloved Black Afrikan people.

So, do I need to repeat myself to Black Afrikan people about what my Divine Mind have me not to do, which is debate with the negative when it is Divine Truth and Reality that have you to know the power of a Divine Thinking Mind and not a believing mind which have you to be defeated before you engage in performing with a mind that Divinely Think and thinking require for you to use common sense on the journey of getting to know what a confined soul need to do to become free again beloved.

That white Devilish Satanic Luciferian Human Being has no control over the issue of Reparation/Repatriation, such is not with authority over that which does not belong to the criminal and yes, the action of Chattel Slavery Enslavement was a crime committed by America white Racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being.

So, the criminal has no authority over what the punishment is for the crime committed and the victims are entitled to receive the award that come from the crime been committed against you, that award is Reparation/Repatriation back to Afrika to be the next established State to be in Afrika and it is the Black Afrikans with a determination and is with an obligation to have such a quality of freedom, justice and independence to be for our Enslaved Ancestors to be enjoyed in Afrika by the Black Afrikans people and I do share information about those who have you believing it can't be done because the variables appear to be not in your favor when favor is determined by a state of Mind and my Divine Mind let me to know that there is nothing or no one that can defeat Divine Truth and Reality and the Divine Truth and Reality concerning the Black Afrikan Nation is that defeat is not a part of the Divine Mind function when there is unity of the Black Afrikan Mind, and a unified mind have you to think to know that Black Afrikans are in need of Freedom, Justice and Independence and it is Reparation/Repatriation which belong to our Enslaved Ancestors that represents that freedom, justice and Independence of our Enslaved Ancestors and all freedom desiring Black Afrikan people to be in Afrika.

So, you can either sit on your do nothing Black Behind talking about how Mighty that white racist is over your Black behind or you can rise up to become organized in unity to show to the world our Determination and obligation we have to collect the Reparation/Repatriation that belongs to our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, using any and all means required for Black Unified Afrikans to use in order to have Freedom, Justice, and Independence to enter again the door of Mother Afrika!!!

Divine Respect

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black Spirituality Religion : Evil Can Still Be Defeated Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : 124 years ago, Ethiopian men and women defeated the Italian army in the Battle of Adwa Ethiopia 0
P Black People : How White Supremacy is defeated Black People Open Forum 130
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE DEFEATED AFRIKANS Chief Elder Osiris 0
kemetkind Black People : Has Racism Been Defeated? Black People Open Forum 15
D Quiet Poetry Lounge : When your soul is defeated.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Garvey, The Man And His Mind Black People Open Forum 0
One-Hundredd African American History Culture : REAWAKENING THE AFRICAN MIND African American History Culture 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Spirituality Religion : TD Jakes - NOTHING AS POWERFUL AS A CHANGED MIND Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black People : Will It Ever Occur To Black Afrikan The Only Way To Change Our Living Status Is To Change The Mind Now Controlling Us? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : A Disrespectful Mind For Time, Is A Mind That Does Not Use Time Wisely!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Inside My Mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Way to control anger and wavering of mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
TotalView Black Poetry : whatever's on my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀"Elevate My Mind"--Identities for Women in Hip Hop Songs Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : make my mind trip lost you try kiss off my lipgloss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Our mind is the control tower of our life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Mind Is Playing Tricks on Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Mind Your Own Business Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Science Examined People Who Claim Not To Eat Or Drink. What They Found Is Mind-Boggling! Science and Technology 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Idris Elba Will Push His Body, Mind and Engineering Know-How in 4-Part Series, ‘Idris Elba No Limits Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Mind has become large it’ll be dumb to dodge reality, hands // In the air I dap at school Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My mind fries while time flies like a strong sparrow and I have the type bone marrow give me muscles Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
brown_h0rnet Destee Network : Free Your Mind Online Destee Network : 0
1svd2srv Black Poetry : MIND BLOWN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Last Days on the LORD's Mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Holder, free to speak his mind, takes on Congress, and more Black People Politics 1
freddie48 The Front Porch : Just speaking my mind. The Front Porch 7
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : The Soul Rebels - Let Your Mind Be Free Black Entertainment 0
R Black People : The Reprobate Mind Black People Open Forum 13
BlaqStalley The Front Porch : Hey DESTEE BlaqueStalley here... I'm here to meet new people & brooding my mind & soul The Front Porch 8
R Black Poetry : Mind damage a bit but manage to fit rhymes in a microphones This blind domes and leave a shine on ch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
R Black Poetry : Girl you fine, legit and sincere mind if I sit here? Make no difference to me nothing appear To be m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Gun Ownership : You Got A Mind? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3