Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Its the Foolish And Educated Mind That Say Technically Slavery Is Over, Such Is The Double Talking Of A Lying Deceiving Mind!!!
Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
I share with Black Afrikans the need of various aspect of action needed to be taken by Black Afrikans in order for us to be on a path that leads to Afrika and Black Afrikans Freedom and what do you do, nothing but what Black Afrikans been trained to do by that white racist using negro Afrikans to condition you to do, and that is question nothing that white racist and negro Afrikan have you to do and that is believed and not Think.
Who in the hell confessing to being Black Afrikan will entertain or will allow your self to be entertained to be told that technically Slavery is over, if you buy into such a lie with deception, then why are your Black *** is still here in America talking about Reparation/Repatriation, police brutality, rape, homosexuality in the positive and is acceptable to the behavior os pedophilia?
No, No answer me, share with me what in the hell does technically slavery is over mean, and here your Black behind is allowing your self to be entertained believing in such a statement.
The past is a reflection of your present and if there has been something that happened in your past that was horrible to your living condition and you failed to correct it, then that horrible situation just does not fade away with time, no, time does not act like that, it does not allow its presence to be manipulated even though you attempt to manipulate time, to believe you can manipulate time is like saying that you believe you can manipulate the Greater Good-God the Divine Essence of us all, because Time is an attribute of the Greater Good-God, just as Nature, Truth, and Reality is, beloved!!!
As long as I have to be a voice of our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors condemning the action of Chattel Slavery and as long as Reparation/Repatriation has not been paid to our Enslaved Ancestors there is nothing technical about what that type of spirit coming from the criminal who committed the crime of Chattel Slavery against our Enslaved Ancestors represent to be in the present, still active, Chattel Enslavement.
America Racism and Unjust prejudice represent Slavery to the Black Afrikan Descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors and as long as the crime of Chattel Slavery has not been penalized, the mentality of enforced Chattel Slavery enforcement is very active in the present time, there is nothing technical about the era of Chattel Slavery, either it is over or it is not, no in-between and Black Afrikans you with pride of being Black Afrikan don't you go for such deceiving jargon about an event that white racist in our face today is saying America does not have to respect any Freedom, Justice, Independence that is associated with Afrika and the Black Afrikan Nation, which now is Divided caused by the implementers of Chattel Slavery and Afrikans colonizers in Afrika.
Just by the criminal that committed the crime of Chattel Slavery against our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors make claim that the Emancipation gave to our Enslaved Ancestors the end to that institution, it does not make it so to be true, a crime is outstanding as long as there is no solving of the crime been made and as long as America refuse to pay to the victims of Chattel Slavery, then slavery is alive and on going in America and ain't no trick talk is going to represent that a solution has been accomplished in regards to Chattel Slavery and as a descendant of my Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors and an advocate of the Reparation/Repatriation to be paid to my Enslaved Ancestors and the spirit still shown by America toward our Enslaved Ancestors is a criminal one like shown to our Enslaved Ancestors to be the enforcers and implimenters of Chattel Slavery serve to be evident that in Real Time, today, Slavery is an active condition of Black Afrikan people in America not by choice, which mean is active everywhere Black Afrikans reside today and don't you ever ignore that fact as long as America refuse to pay Reparation/Repatriation to our Enslaved Ancestors, Black Afrikan people!!!

Beloved do not believe anything those negro integrationist assimilationist will have you to believe and never think about, they are enemies to Afrika and your Black Afrikan unity of Freedom, beloved!!!
Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MS234 Black Entertainment : Ashanti - Foolish Black Entertainment 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : It is A Foolish Mind That Would Criticize The Self Confidence And Divine Arrogance, Chief Elder Osiris 0
I Black People : Foolish People argue over what SLAVE port they came here from! Black People Open Forum 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : You should not embarrass God by foolish statements even though they are true Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Both love and hatred are foolish as far as the worldly bonds are concerned Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Axis Of The Black Afrikan Mentality, Foolish, Ignorance, Divine Chief Elder Osiris 2
B Black Poetry : foolish Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black Poetry : Foolish Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
G Black Poetry : ...foolish (revisiting old feelings). Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Stay Educated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Black Phoenix Black Education / Schools : 'Marrying Down' Costs Educated Women $25K a Year Black Education / Schools 241
R Black Poetry : One dude with an educated mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Asomfwaa Black Education / Schools : Is the more "Educated" African the worser African? Black Education / Schools 73
S Black People : "Africa: The Crisis of Educated Africans" by Honourable Saka Black People Open Forum 20
Black-king Black People : Marriage Rates Declining For Blacks, Less Educated: Study Black People Open Forum 144
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Young, Black, Educated and In Love (Episode 3) - Chutney's Natural Hair Journey Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Young, Black, Educated & In Love (Episode 2) - What Makes Our Relationship Work Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Knowledge Seed Black Relationships : The Myth of Educated/Successful Black Women Black Relationships 5
M Black People : Are the Negroes being Educated for Freedom or Slavery? Black People Open Forum 13
D African American History Culture : How much did our ANCESTORS value you being EDUCATED? African American History Culture 0
river Black Relationships : Educated Black women Black Relationships 10
Destee Black People : # of College Educated Generations Black People Open Forum 9
D Study: Educated Men Make Better Fathers Black Men 10
F Black People : ATTACKING THE BLACK EDUCATED AND MIDDLE-CLASS: HOW DOES THAT ELEVATE THE BLACK WORLD? Black People Open Forum 26
D Black People : The more educated you are, less tolerance you have for poor blacks Black People Open Forum 30
A Black People : The Most Educated Cities in the United States Black People Open Forum 1
I Black People : The Educated Slave Black People Open Forum 13
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Garvey, The Man And His Mind Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Defeated Mind Black People Open Forum 0
One-Hundredd African American History Culture : REAWAKENING THE AFRICAN MIND African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Spirituality Religion : TD Jakes - NOTHING AS POWERFUL AS A CHANGED MIND Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black People : Will It Ever Occur To Black Afrikan The Only Way To Change Our Living Status Is To Change The Mind Now Controlling Us? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : A Disrespectful Mind For Time, Is A Mind That Does Not Use Time Wisely!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Inside My Mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Way to control anger and wavering of mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
TotalView Black Poetry : whatever's on my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀"Elevate My Mind"--Identities for Women in Hip Hop Songs Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : make my mind trip lost you try kiss off my lipgloss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2