Black Spirituality Religion : A BLACK SCHOLAR'S DISCUSSION ON THE HEBREWS

KWABENA said:
Brotha - I understand what you mean. It is not like he sits on his behind all day; don't forget he IS a Pator with a Congregation. E-mail him and see what he says. I'm only going by how i've come to know him through his website and Radio station. You never know - he just may be able to spend time with us next week!

I'll do you one better - I'll send him a message tonight.

KD
Excellent.

Keep me apprised.

SAMURAI36 said:
PROFESSOR RAY HAGIN gives a powerful dissertation about the presence of the HEBREW/JEW/ISRAELITES in history:

Part #1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k9dFqTJOxU

Part #2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rphuYUHzlQ0

Part #3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIQ1zBAUVcQ&mode=related&search=

Ray Hagin is a Professor in ST LOUIS.

PEACE

Ok folks, I watched the 3 videos and brother Hagins has some good facts and points about the Ashkenazi Jew-ish people of today, but part of his argument lacks plausibility and doesn't stand up to archaeological or scientific scrutiny. It is true that the Khazars did not have "civilization" of Jewry before the 6th century CE. However, it is not true, as he stated, that the Bible was all made up at this time by them when they didn't want to be either Christians or Muslims. He said this is when they went into Africa and copied the Nile Valley manuscripts without fully understanding them. If this was the case, then what exactly did the early Christians and Muslims use as a reference for their Abrahamic religious texts (New Testament & Qur'an)? The Dead Sea Scrolls alone date to 3rd century BCE up to the 1st century CE.

He is correct that there is no evidence of a 400-year enslavement and subsequent Exodus from Kemet by a people known as Hebrews/Israelites. However, he states that there is no record of Hebrew people in Kemet. I disagree. We find all throughout the Amarna Tablets, as well as the rock tombs of Amarna (era of Akhenaten) when white nomadic people called hprw/aprw/hapiru/apiru invaded all of Kemet's territories and seemed to even gain favor of Pharaoh Akhenaten as at least mercenaries and some of his high priests and viziers. One of his viziers' name was Aper-el, where the name is the conjoining of "Aper" (Kemetic word for nomad or haribu), and "El" was the short form of the Abrahamic god Elohim. Only a fool cannot see that "Habiru" is the source for the latter-day name "Hebrew". Basically, I feel that it was the habirus that originally copied and distorted what they took from Kemet. In later days, they became known as Hebrews. Given they had more affinity for aggressive Indo-European culture, this is who they bonded with over the centuries. Therefore, the barbaric Khazars simply had the convenience of further distorting what the "Hebrews" had haphazardly carried with them from Kemet, by adopting what was to them another Indo-European/Asiatic religion.

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
Ok folks, I watched the 3 videos and brother Hagins has some good facts and points about the Ashkenazi Jew-ish people of today, but part of his argument lacks plausibility and doesn't stand up to archaeological or scientific scrutiny. It is true that the Khazars did not have "civilization" of Jewry before the 6th century CE. However, it is not true, as he stated, that the Bible was all made up at this time by them when they didn't want to be either Christians or Muslims. He said this is when they went into Africa and copied the Nile Valley manuscripts without fully understanding them. If this was the case, then what exactly did the early Christians and Muslims use as a reference for their Abrahamic religious texts (New Testament & Qur'an)? The Dead Sea Scrolls alone date to 3rd century BCE up to the 1st century CE.

He is correct that there is no evidence of a 400-year enslavement and subsequent Exodus from Kemet by a people known as Hebrews/Israelites. However, he states that there is no record of Hebrew people in Kemet. I disagree. We find all throughout the Amarna Tablets, as well as the rock tombs of Amarna (era of Akhenaten) when white nomadic people called hprw/aprw/hapiru/apiru invaded all of Kemet's territories and seemed to even gain favor of Pharaoh Akhenaten as at least mercenaries and some of his high priests and viziers. One of his viziers' name was Aper-el, where the name is the conjoining of "Aper" (Kemetic word for nomad or haribu), and "El" was the short form of the Abrahamic god Elohim. Only a fool cannot see that "Habiru" is the source for the latter-day name "Hebrew". Basically, I feel that it was the habirus that originally copied and distorted what they took from Kemet. In later days, they became known as Hebrews. Given they had more affinity for aggressive Indo-European culture, this is who they bonded with over the centuries. Therefore, the barbaric Khazars simply had the convenience of further distorting what the "Hebrews" had haphazardly carried with them from Kemet, by adopting what was to them another Indo-European/Asiatic religion.

I more or less concur with your statements.

I noticed some discrepancies on his part, but I was feeling the overall theme of his message, which was at least 80% accurate.

Based on the info that BROTHER KWABENA stated, apparently Prof. HAGIN is still young in his scholarly pursuits.....However, it's just good to see that he is on a pursuit to begin with.

HOTEPU

Music Producer said:
Does anyone have the connections to get him here on this forum?

I would like for him to clear up some things like why can’t he recognize that the evacuation and exodus of Akhetaten matches that found in the Torah?

Why can’t he piece together that Lord-Ay is recorded in the Aramaic Torah as being a lead player in the Exodus?

Why does he continue to spread that the white man came from the Caucus Mountains when we have an eyewitness record saying otherwise?

Perhaps because all of this is non-sense?

The reality is, this man has been to Kemet, and been consecrated; you haven't.

He has graduated from numerous scholastic institutions, you haven't.

He's read FAR more documentation, literature, etc on this subject, you haven't.

Until you have come even remotely close to what he has done, then anything you BELIEVE is miniscule in comparison.

He doesn't owe you an explanation; perhaps you should do what he did at the lecture that KWABENA mentioned; go there to "crash it", and perhaps you'll get "torn a new one" (like you already do here).......And then perhaps that will set you on the path to true enlightenment.

SAMURAI36 said:
I more or less concur with your statements.

I noticed some discrepancies on his part, but I was feeling the overall theme of his message, which was at least 80% accurate.

Based on the info that BROTHER KWABENA stated, apparently Prof. HAGIN is still young in his scholarly pursuits.....However, it's just good to see that he is on a pursuit to begin with.

HOTEPU

Indeed. It is much better than the majority brain-dead Christian preachers in our communities. Hotep...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back