Black Spirituality Religion : A BLACK SCHOLAR'S DISCUSSION ON THE HEBREWS

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by SAMURAI36, Nov 7, 2006.

1. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PROFESSOR RAY HAGIN gives a powerful dissertation about the presence of the HEBREW/JEW/ISRAELITES in history:

Part #1:

Part #2:

Part #3:

Ray Hagin is a Professor in ST LOUIS.

PEACE

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Dr. Ray Hagins (Sa-Ra Ankhhotep Maatkheru Setep En Ra) is the Chief Elder of the Afrikan Village Center in St. Louis, MO.

Some of us (Sheqheti River included) have been highly enlightened and awakened by this Brotha. I admire him 100% for his work and his efforts. He has a 24/7 Radio Station you may want to tap into.

Here it is:

www.wblr.com

Peace-

KD

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Well at least the brother is quite consistent with my book. Maybe I should send him a copy, cause I too prove that it never happened, but I took it a step further. I was able to prove that the so called plagues attributed to Moses did indeed happen and what made them happen. You know, Amuwali (Malcom X) was right..."History is best qualified to reward ALL RESEARCH !)...especially if you don't have myopia. In the meantime the masses of our people remain blind in the name of "I BELIEVE"....which is the same as saying "I DON'T KNOW".

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    True indeed.

I need to connect with you, Brother, so that I can acquire your book. I read the preface on your link, in addition to the knowledge that you have imparted here.

Feel free to hit me at my e-mail address: [email protected]

HOTEPU

5. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Does anyone have the connections to get him here on this forum?

I would like for him to clear up some things like why can’t he recognize that the evacuation and exodus of Akhetaten matches that found in the Torah?

Why can’t he piece together that Lord-Ay is recorded in the Aramaic Torah as being a lead player in the Exodus?

Why does he continue to spread that the white man came from the Caucus Mountains when we have an eyewitness record saying otherwise?

All I can say about his sermon is, “He almost got it right”.

6. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +243
    I have that video entitled "The Illegitimacy of a People Called Jews". It's strong stuff; certainly not for the relgiously faint of heart.

Ray Hagin is also a former Christian minister. He left Christianity, so I'm told, after locking horns with Ashra Kwesi (a protege of Dr. ben-Jochannon) some years ago. When he was a devout Christian, he and a fellow minister went to crash one of Kwesi's lectures and "set him straight". During that confrontation Brother Kwesi tore him a new one. The rest, as they say, is history.

7. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Hetep ! Just click the link on this page at the bottom. It will take you to my site. Everything else is listed there. Hetepu

8. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    I'm telling yall'....

Go to his site. He updated his website, so all of the information is, for the most part, accurate (in terms of Contact Info).

Brotha MP, not that I am his Spokesperson, but being that I listen to his 24/7 Webcast every single day, I feel I can answer this. Dr/ Hagins is a very, very busy person. He does plenty of traveling, not to mention plenty of re-searching for his classes/teachings and, of course, Sunday services. That being said, I gave him the website, and invited him to come to Voice Chat back in June of this year, but I guess he just never had the time. I could already see it - Brotha MP, Sam, Sekhemu, Shem-Tehuti, Omo, kemetkind, SIstah River; all of you would have that Brotha up ALL night, because he says over and over on his sermons - he needs People like yall! (US)

He touches on just about ALL areas e.g. Health, Relationships, Finances, Education, Our-Story, politics, Spirituality & Religion; all leading up to Afrikan Liberation, which is why he faces so much opposition.

He just did a segment 2 weeks ago where he sat down with some Brothas and Sistahs from Ohio. He mentioned how in Dred Scott City (everyone calls it St. Louis, he calls it 'Dred Scott City'), none of the preachers or pastors in the city will fellowship with him, simply because he is "exposing the lies" unlike other pastors. If People like y'all were able to get in touch with him, and stay in touch with him, he would be GLAD! I plan to visit the Village sometime next year. Additionally, I also plan to travel with Dr. Hagins to Khemet next Summer.

Not to stir up controversy, but I admire this Brotha as much as Sistah Destee admires Neely Fuller! He does not back away from reaching out to his People, and just to let you know, he IS NOT appointed, like others, by White Supreme-Racists to do what he does, which is Liberate Our People.

I encourage you all to support him, because also, it was through folks ordering his tapes, CDs, DVDs, and such, that he was able to get the 24/7 Black Liberation Radio Station started up.

I will close with some more links.

http://wblr.com/

http://wblr.com/page/1disn/The_Afrikan_Village.html - Dr. Hagin's Testimony (You would like this Brotha Sami_RaMaati)

http://hometown.aol.com/Rhagins/

Oh yeah, by the way, if you have not done so already, check out Jeremiah Camara's Book, Holy Lockdown: Does the Church Limit Black Progress? That Brotha is in Atlanta (Bible Belt), and he sounds almost like aanother Dr. Hagins.

KD

9. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Well, if the man aint got time to spread his word directly to 12,000 some odd black people right here in this community then what does he have time for?

Where else are you going to hit 12,000 black people at one time with the same message?

If the man aint got time for us, I wouldn’t be up in here making time for him. That just the way I feel about it.

We 12,000 strong.

Dat mean something.

10. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Brotha - I understand what you mean. It is not like he sits on his behind all day; don't forget he IS a Pator with a Congregation. E-mail him and see what he says. I'm only going by how i've come to know him through his website and Radio station. You never know - he just may be able to spend time with us next week!

I'll do you one better - I'll send him a message tonight.

KD