Black Women : 60% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE ABUSED BEFORE THEY TURN 18

SISTERS, IS THIS TRUE?

• YES

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • NO, NOT THE HIGH

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
I believe this. And if you add mere physical abuse to the equation, I believe the number would be even higher. This has nothing to do with demonizing black men; why does it always go back to that instead of it being asked what is being done to protect black women/girls?

I haven't been sexually abused, but the amount of women in my own family that have been violated blew my mind. Then there were other women in the neighborhood, close friends of the family, and so on. It was like every one had this dirty little secret that the men ignored and the women were forced to remain silent about.

I know it probably comes as a surprise to black men who had no idea whatsoever about this and have never harmed a female in their lives, but this has been going on way too long in our community and needs to be addressed.

Like you, I never experienced it but know of so many who have. In the Black community, this is hushed up, swept under the rug.
No, it's not an attack on men. It is a real thing that needs to be addressed by mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, siblings and cousins.
This permeates almost whole families sometimes, males and females.

Our girls and women experience this trauma and they need to be believed and advocated for.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back