Black People : ‘All black people leave the store now,’ public-address system said Sunday

I wonder how many were prepared to leave...

Thanks for Sharing Josef,

It's good to know what may be coming down the pike so one can develop a plan of action if/when presented with said shytuation!

M.E.
:hearts2:

it's always good to be informed. I agree!

Update: Police: Boy, 16, made racial comment at NJ Walmart

Police: Boy, 16, made racial comment at NJ Walmart
By BRUCE SHIPKOWSKI, Associated Press Writer Bruce Shipkowski, Associated Press Writer ? Sun Mar 21, 2:46 am ET

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. ? A 16-year-old boy who police said made an announcement at Walmart ordering all black people in a southern New Jersey store to leave was charged with harassment and bias intimidation, authorities said Saturday.

The boy, whose name is not being released because he is a juvenile, grabbed one of the courtesy phones at Walmart's Washington Township store Sunday evening and calmly announced: "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now," police said.

The teen was arrested Friday and released to the custody of his parents; police did not know whether he had a lawyer.

"This was an extremely disturbing event on many levels," Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said at a news conference. "Any statements like these that can cause harm or grave concern must be addressed as quickly we possibly can." READ MORE

one of the ills of this system...

Police: Boy, 16, made racial comment at NJ Walmart
By BRUCE SHIPKOWSKI, Associated Press Writer Bruce Shipkowski, Associated Press Writer – Sun Mar 21, 2:46 am ET

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. – A 16-year-old boy who police said made an announcement at Walmart ordering all black people in a southern New Jersey store to leave was charged with harassment and bias intimidation, authorities said Saturday.

The boy, whose name is not being released because he is a juvenile, grabbed one of the courtesy phones at Walmart's Washington Township store Sunday evening and calmly announced: "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now," police said.

The teen was arrested Friday and released to the custody of his parents; police did not know whether he had a lawyer.

"This was an extremely disturbing event on many levels," Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said at a news conference. "Any statements like these that can cause harm or grave concern must be addressed as quickly we possibly can." READ MORE

what do you do when the younger population acts out the ills of our historical problems? I think the potential dangers of teenagers can be a danger. for instance the Columbine incident. young people process what they hear and act out and sometimes surprise the public. Then all of a sudden, the government has to probe into 'why the youths do these things' and it's a difficult task. I wonder does it come from so much effort to cover up 'racism' and bad acts in the past.

i appreciate this post and the information offered.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back