Black Spirituality Religion : YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR 2009?

These are some amazing predictions! You know, I believe it's better to be wrong about something negative than to be right about something negative. So I'm enjoying allot of these predictions, many of them I see the happening very soon.
But since Obama surprised me, I expect that he will surprise us again and again.

The last time we had a "2" year was the year 2000. Truthfully 2009 will be a master year- 11. Which also means a spiritual awakening will take place. For every major negative taking place there is a major positive at work also.

Obama will remain a "hot button" where race relations between Blacks and Whites in America are concerned, so long as he is in the White house. Unfortunately some Black folks will regret having a Black President, and they will see why by the end of 2009 and perhaps before then.

The decisions Obama will "have to" make, will not be favored.

Man do I hope that I'm wrong and if I am I pray nobody consider getting a psychic reading from me ... and if you do think about the exact opposite.

LOL

Peace and Blessing

I know that... but if something were to happen to him, it could cause race riots.. martial law.. etc etc

That's exactly what I was saying ... I can see martial law, and race riots because they try to kill him, but that's not the case ... these white folks are gearing up for all of us. Look at all of the government issues weapons they have ( government has been giving them), look at their training camps that has been government funded for years, this is not for one man - this has been the intentions of the government for over 40 years. It only takes one bullet for one man so if my prediction is correct then we need to be conscious of these going on's.

What is true is that since Barak has been elected president the gun purchases is at an all time high; think about it. Nevertheless, please let me be wrong universe PLEASE!!!

I sho hate to have to get buck but I will without a second thought about it when it comes to my peoples.

Peace and Blessings

No Mr. h0rnet i'm not doubting your statement

I know that... but if something were to happen to him, it could cause race riots.. martial law.. etc etc

trust me i feel you

i was just stating that fact that he's NOT a threat to "white supremacy"
his chances on living are increased tremendously

:thinking:
you say something happening to him would cause race riots and martial law

and i say you're right if "they" want to throw this thing into a frenzy YES THEY COULD USE B.O. as the fish bait