Black Spirituality Religion : YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR 2009?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]

WHAT HAPPENS IN 2009?

Calculating the future is always such different that actually "seeing" into the future, but I'm sure like all spiritual or psychic sciences some are better at it than others.

Last year on the thread: "The Year 2008- What To Expect" I mentioned a few predictions I gathered from around the net, as well as 2 of my own:
    http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=498340&postcount=13

Here are the 10 Top Predictions, some from myself and from some others I know.

10. An "assassination" attempt on the life of Hillary Clinton.
    09. An air borne virus threat, starts off in the UK.
    08. Min. Louis Farrakhan, the beloved Elder goes home.
    07. China makes an important announcement to the world.
    06. 3 scandals surround the White House and Homeland Security members.
    05. An Earthquake or Hurricane in the U.S. kills thousands.
    04. Popular Black Celebrity starts repatriation movement.
    03. Disturbing evidence of "Alien" visitation captured in public.
    02. Cases of Black Land ownership and Entrepreneurship rises.
    01. Black Nationalists and Pan Africans secretly go about their agenda without
    intervention.

The last 2 predictions are ones that I personally believed would happen in 2008. Notice how a Recession, and a Black President is not even mentioned here.

We know that Obama is in fact the one with an assassination attempt on his life. There was an air bourne virus threat mentioned very briefly, not sure it came out of the UK. The Honorable Minister is still with us. China itself hasn't made many announcements to the world, but the world media is constantly announcing something about China.

There have been a few homeland security scandals, but as long as Bush is in office- that's a given. Thousands of people fled from Hurricane Ike, but thousands did not die. Artists like Akon did threaten to leave America and "move to Africa" if Obama did not win the election, but so far no major Black Celeb has spoken about moving to Africa, and since we have a Black President that movement is certainly dead. We didn't have an "evidence" of a Alien visit besides the major "galactic federation" stunt.

We are indeed living in very interesting times.
    Numerology says 2009 is a 2 year. A year of balance and duality.

What is your prediction for 2009?

2. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    2008 is not over yet,but i notice that this was a very bloody year,i think 09 will be more bloody.For prediction the future Vice president already predicted an international crisis...

3. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Interesting ...

Its lengthy and I don't like what I'm about to say but I got to say it:

1.) I predict a major race riot: and we are not going to win based on our inability to take matters seriously.

Explanation: putting an African American in office was strategically planned. McCain selecting Palin was a sure lose for the republican campaign and they knew this because they knew how stupid she was. The decision was created in the background before Clinton and Bush senior was put into office. Bush sr throughout his term spoke consistently of a new world order which was initiated during Ronald Reagan era. The second part of #1 states that we are going to lose.

It was during the Reagan era that gang-banging became popular and more deadly then ever. This was strategically planned as well to keep black people in a state of confusion. Previous to this was Drugs so thus we cannot win in a state of total ignorance. The question is why?

2.)Marshall Law: If you destroy the very fabric of unity amongst a people who have a history of making things happen when unified then the institution of Marshall Law is that much easier. In 2009 possible around the middle or around May this will be instituted after the murders get to a certain point and around the time that African Americans start fighting back. Once African American start fighting back they must stop it through the use of military force because we have a tendency to go overboard once we are there. This goes back to the first part of # 2 when talking about them destroying the very fabric of our unity which makes us a chaotic people (in their description of negative) that need to be tamed. They intend on proving this in 2009.

3.) Dissolved Constitution Amendment II: This could happen before the year is over based on the results of the race riot. This has been something pushed by the Democrats for years and I've never paid attention to it until I learned more about the NWO. If you take away the guns then the people cannot revolt which is why they had to put Barak Obama in office. They've always known that there are extremist out there which by the way they are funding through non-profit organization and supplying them with military based weapons just for this period in history; a black president.

Black President equals white American defeat and so they have to go to war with African Americans, its just that plain and simple. African Americans are in such a state of shock that they cannot and will not see it coming unless they are made aware and even then they will not believe which bring us back to prediction #1. Problem with this theory of racist white Europeans is that they lost this country when the private owned 'Federal Reserves' took control over the American government.

In conclusion, I have 3 predictions for the year 2009:

1. Race war
    2. Marshall Law
    3. Lost of gun rights

Racist Europeans have absolutely no ideal that they are ushering in the NWO and it will have to happen fast while America is in a state of total panic which is what 2009 offers based on the fact that a black president is in office and racist have already made it extremely clear that this will not be the case for to much longer.:em0900:

Peace and Blessings

4. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    My predictions

1. White women will have a strong desire to date/marry Black men

2. The Black Church is going to regain its significance in Black community.

3. The ever growing level of consciousness of Black people will start to dwindle, because we let our guard down thanks to Barack.

5. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    09 Predictions

Some of these things may happen in 2010, but I will put out some thangs that I believe will come in the near future

9/11/01 part 2 (10/11/09)?

Except this time it will be with a twist. THE INTERNET will be blamed (partially or fully) for the "attack". This will give the diabolical ones the excuse they need to begin to crack down on the many Afrikan Liberation & NWO resistance movements as well as Afrikan consciousness information that is popping up all over the internet now. It will begin with a vast increase of search engines flagging so called dangerous sites and will move toward restricted access to sites not approved by the gub-ment. There will be MASSIVE resistance to this!

Economic Crisis

Do you think it's bad now? Nope sorry. We will start to move slowly into a major depression (for those who aren't prepared for it). Gas prices will be off the chain which will drive food prices up. And we will move into food shortages. The solution? TRADE YOUR GUNS IN FOR FOOD! The second amendment may not have to be messed wit.

Racial Tension

I agree with ru2religious on some of what he is saying. Racial tension will be extremely high as Obama (as a Black Man) is blamed for all of the U.S. continued fall, Sharpton and Jackson continue to "play the race card" despite our Black President and Michael Vick returns to the NFL. The San Antonio Spurs will win the championship :)

The streets will be more dangerous. There will be scattered race riots and martial law, and people will be put in jail or camps (this info will be kept on the down in the main stream media). This along with a new uncurable Dis-Ease break out in Afrika will be population control to the fullest.

BUT

Gil Scott Heron Prophecy Moves Closer... and closer... and closer.

Despite all of the foolishness, those that are conscious, prepared, and in the know will continue to grow the Revolt-Lutionary movement. And THIS revolution... WILL NOT BE TELEVISED WILL NOT BE TELEVISED WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!

This Revolution Will Be Live!​

6. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
  7. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    the universe is a great balancing act

so if it's very unbalanced as it is now

some will very the balance as devastation others will view it as a sign
    but in reality it's a sign that things are off the energy is obvious and it will right itself

so a prediction let's just say APRIL, MAY and JUNE of 2009 90 days of recycle

you say man you're not saying anything of course i'm not

talk to me in JULY

8. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
  9. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    With all of this being said, what do y'all expect to get out of America? How will this help to benefit you and yours in the long run?

KWABENA

10. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Well looking at my first prediction, I'd say, if the economy gets too low, I'll be prostituting white women since their not good for anything else.