Black People : You just might be KUNTREE...

Are you Kuntree?

• Yes, I'm as Kuntree as Pot-Likka & Cornbread

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, I'm too sophisticated to be Kuntree.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Well, sometimes, my Kuntree does slip out.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
You just might be Kuntree if an older female family member asks a younger male relative if they are 'courting' yet.

You might just be Kuntree if i try to hand you a toothpik after we finish eating and you tell me 'naw cuz-o i'se good right ch'ere' while you're reaching for the straws on the broomstick....:confused:

You might just be Kuntree if i pull over on the side of the road in the mountainous area of North Carolina and ask for directions and before you begin to answer me, you look at me with a confused stare, then start sucking some imaginary partical of food out of your teeth...

You jus' might be Kuntry if:

you call people from NYC, "yorkie yorkies".....

- i first heard this years ago when we stopped at a rest stop in N.C. and a brother heard our accents and said "oh, us'e sum yorkie yorkies"...lol We were highly offended and ready to get it on, but then he saw our smiles turn upside down so he thought it best to explain what he meant...lol after that it was all good!

I ask you for directions and the best you can give me is:

"down yander", or "roun' yander"

We are sitting down at someone's house having a meal and you bypass the counter where the toothpicks are and reach down to grab the broom and break off a piece of straw to pick yo' teeth wit!

I would say that that would not make you jus' a lil' bit Kuntry.......but also a little bit "picky"....lol

you have a toothache and instead of going to see a dentist, you decide to go out into the yard and get a brick. Then come back in the house and put that brick in the oven, take it out wrap it in a towel. Grab it with one hand and smack yourself in the area of the pain until the tooth comes out......

I would say you would qualify as being kuntry

You just might be Kuntree if an older female family member asks a younger male relative if they are 'courting' yet.

You might just be Kuntree if i try to hand you a toothpik after we finish eating and you tell me 'naw cuz-o i'se good right ch'ere' while you're reaching for the straws on the broomstick....:confused:

You might just be Kuntree if i pull over on the side of the road in the mountainous area of North Carolina and ask for directions and before you begin to answer me, you look at me with a confused stare, then start sucking some imaginary partical of food out of your teeth...

wow....That "tooth-pick/broom-stick" thang really had an effect on you.

...Do you have relatives in NC?....Is this the SAME trip thru NC or a different trip?

wow....That "tooth-pick/broom-stick" thang really had an effect on you.

...Do you have relatives in NC?....Is this the SAME trip thru NC or a different trip?

No, not really, but i would have never imagined someone grabbing a dirty broom and use the straw to pick their teeth with...:confused:

So, i mentioned it twice. Que tu problemas??

I thought i might have mentioned it before, but didn't think it would matter if i happened to mention it twice (btw, the straw thing happened in NY, not down south)...guess i was wrong, huh? Leave it to the threadologist to be keepin' notes ...

Why, this thread is not about me or my relatives? Especially, since you ain't no Kin'ta mi!

Why you tryin to be all up in my bizziness? You conducting an investigation or sumtin'?

(i could have swore someone said in the OP that this was a for fun excercise....geeezzz)

back to the topic:

You just might be Kuntree if you're sitting in your living room bored and all of a sudden break out and start playing "Hambone, Hambone have you heard".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back