Black People : Finance might be tight....but be careful and be aware

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
A few years ago, I heard about the word loan shark. I never bothered to even check to see exactly what is involved. Just recently I was discussing with a friend of mine my plans for a project I was involved in. I just mentioned to her that I was not desirous of getting another loan from the bank. She said...I KNOW A LOAN SHARK..
Many are caught in the trap of PAYDAY
loans and these sharks (the name says it all) capitalise on the anxiety and the desperation of people.

The History ofLoan Sharks|Loan Sharks

The Risks of Borrowing FromLoan Sharks-Loan Sharks

Sixty victims ofloansharksin UK witness protection ...

How Dangerous AreLoanSharks-LoanShark- Find Bad ...

BBC News- Thedangers of loan sharksto be taught in schools

Sistah Dunwiddat, for those of us living in the U.S., trust, you are preaching to the choir. Even schoolkids are aware of loan sharks :swings: ....and in their every aspect! :hammer:

I am a mother with three sons...and I only realised the danger of them and what they do recently. ....I probably was living under a rock. I know that there must have been loan sharks here for a very long time but never was aware of them. We have something here called three card men...I think it this is connected to gambling or something. There are times when people are so desperate THEY WILL TRY ANYTHING. My mother always told me that starvation or any desperate situation will make a snake climb a tree.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back