Black Poetry : Would You Be My Wife?

Hi again,

Now that everything has been cleared up, I see the only answer is YES!! You are right, we are looking out for you cause we want only the best for you.

I'll try to help you with a response but as Khasm says only you know what is truly in your heart.

Here are a few thoughts for you to work with. I hope they help!!

I wish to spend the rest of my life with you.You are my savior, my angel, my soldier, my protector, my joy, my soul and my love. You are my hero, my treasure, my entire desire. There is no other I wish to hold or love.

You give me light in darkness, sun in a rainstorm,joy in sadness. I am whole because of your love for me. I cherish all that is you. Your spirit, your strength, your love ignites my soul and gives me all reasons to live and love.

On the wings of angels you came into my life those years ago and gave me the wondergul gift of the beauty of you. I vow I'll always be there and give you the whole of my heart. Our union will remain strong until our days are no more.

I hope this helps!! It was all I could come up with.

My best to you!!

~Sierra~:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back