Black Spirituality Religion : Will the True Creator Please Stand Up?

No, like the song by The Police says, "We are spirits in the material world."

And what is spirit but sentient energy? All that so-called dark energy that they know is there but cannot see is quintessence, the fifth element—the ethereal Spirit world.

Of corse it is. I just went through Genesis 1: 1 - 26 and Genesis 2: 4 - 7. Also Science backs up the record of creation as recorded in Genesis as I stated.

So, you are saying a builder, God and the Creation is giving birth like a a woman? There is going to be a lot of construction men who resent that image you gave them. Feel joy in finding great Truth as there is no disappointment in it.
Do you mean to tell us that you just read how the god of the Bible created the grass and trees on the third day and the sun and moon on the fourth day, then placed the sun and moon, not 99 million miles away as science tells us, but right here in the Earth's atmosphere, and you still insist that the biblical record is in the right order and scientific?

I wrote an essay where I compared the Creation story to the geological ages of the Earth. They run in opposite order. For one thing, the Bible tells us the Earth was all water at first, then the dry land appeared. According to science the Earth was molten rock at first. It did not have enough gravitational pull to hold bodies of water until millions of years after it had cooled.

It's okay to have faith if that's what you need to get through the day, but you can't make something true simply by refusing to except the facts.

The essay is beyond the scope of this thread, but I will post it. It's not based on divine revelation. It's based on documented facts that anyone can research.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back