Black Spirituality Religion : Why Are Black Americans Considered the True Hebrews?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Senegal, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Senegal

Senegal Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +189
    This is a question for any of the Black Hebrews. I know the Hebrews were Black but I cant seem to find anything that would tie them to Blacks in the US. They were on the east side of Africa and the Middle East. How did all the enslaved Blacks from the West coast of Africa descend from the Hebrews? If possible please provide links that show some proof. I will also welcome any theories as well.

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I used to be this.

If you read the prophecy of the punishments that were brought down upon Israel one could see connections to the black community within the states, all the way from the days of slavery on forward.

However, I'm not longer identified as "hebrew".

3. Senegal

United States
    Ratings:
    +189
    Would you mind telling me how you are no longer a Hebrew? I thought it was a genetic thing? I have heard about but not read the punishments and the rationale behind that. I'm just trying to figure out how you go from east Africa/middle east, to west Africa (while maintaining pure blood lines), to the US with different tribes of people from Africa, having white blood via rape or NA blood but still turn out to be a Hebrew? I'm just tyring to wrap my head around the concept.

4. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Lol, I no longer identify as Hebrew because I have a better understanding of my bloodline, which isn't Hebrew.

I used to identify as that because I honestly thought that's what I was when I first came to understanding who was and wasn't Israel.

As far as the real Israel sometimes called Hebrews, they were never in Africa, and never came to the US.

5. Senegal

United States
    Ratings:
    +189
    "As far as the real Israel sometimes called Hebrews, they were never in Africa, and never came to the US."

Thats not exactly true. There are Hebrews right now in Africa. Not just the Ethiopians but a tribe that is acutally more Hebrew than the supposed Jews.

http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/...-africa-has-jewish-roots-genetic-tests-reveal

6. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Lol, well, I was speaking of where they started to where they ended up.

And, just so there's no confusion, all of Israel may be Hebrews, but not all Hebrews are Israel.