Black People Politics : Why we should abandon the Democratic Party

In case you didn't now it the NAACP is working on more important issues that concern us, such as supporting same sex marriage...

http://www.npr.org/2012/05/19/153108710/naacp-supprts-same-sex-marriage-as-civil-right

The sad thing is that blacks think that this has merit and benefit to our cause when in fact homosexuality death style and support of it does as much to hurt the community as does racism. There are millions of black men in jail, under educated, unable to compete and otherwise unavailable to the 3 out of 4 black woman who will likely not marry because of it and over 13 million black babies aborted since 73 with those looming statistics homosexuality is the last cause that black people should be adopting and advocating for! All the NAACP is doing with that is the same thing theyve always done aiding the enemy by spread of its propaganda under a false cause...a death style because homosexuality certainly does not produce life or serve any worthy purpose to the community at large.

Uh... An Enabler
....... A Mole
........ you falsely accused me of 'playing a victim' and I don't care to go back through your responses to bother with being reminded of anymore.

... You not seeing that and focusing on this red herring makes me think, you're a mole for them

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/why-we-should-abandon-the-democratic-party

Don't misunderstand me, I know you didn't violate any rules in this community? But now you add 'birther' to your list, whatever that means. Neverthelss, your method of support for this government is amazing to me because it contradicts what you have professed right in this thread Kemestry.

Oh, I thought you meant something that wasnt tru. And I implied you were a mole and birther.

Oh, I thought you meant something that wasnt tru. And I implied you were a mole and birther.

Uh hu. So you imply that I'm a mole and a birther but judge me as 'playing the victim' and 'being an enabler'.

You would agree with the White Supremacist system in everyway. Gotcha on that one.

Like 'he' said, if you and your government sues me and want to take my coat, I will give you my cloak too, cause you can't partake of both governments. This is your turn and you benefit, but my day will come, it's just a matter of time. All wrongs will be righted, it's nature. You reap the benefits of your rapes now as this was the benefit of the separation of Church and State, but when this is dealt with, you will have to go with your representative leaders...

This government took my children by force without a trial and jailed me, admitted that they were wrong, and still have not given me any restitution for the tens of thousands of dollars they took from me, and you say 'I play the victim'...

God forbid this racist system that you support continues forever...

I just wanted to make sure and put this in this thread so that your statements about helping out Black people in regards to civil rights can be counteracted.

Uh hu. So you imply that I'm a mole and a birther but judge me as 'playing the victim' and 'being an enabler'.

You would agree with the White Supremacist system in everyway. Gotcha on that one.

Like 'he' said, if you and your government sues me and want to take my coat, I will give you my cloak too, cause you can't partake of both governments. This is your turn and you benefit, but my day will come, it's just a matter of time. All wrongs will be righted, it's nature. You reap the benefits of your rapes now as this was the benefit of the separation of Church and State, but when this is dealt with, you will have to go with your representative leaders...

This government took my children by force without a trial and jailed me, admitted that they were wrong, and still have not given me any restitution for the tens of thousands of dollars they took from me, and you say 'I play the victim'...

God forbid this racist system that you support continues forever...

I just wanted to make sure and put this in this thread so that your statements about helping out Black people in regards to civil rights can be counteracted.

I agree that the system has always been this way and we still thrived. Only you want to view it as a reason to quit. Better than you didnt quit. GOD forbid King had your view. We never would have had the 'movement'

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back