Black People Politics : Why we should abandon the Democratic Party

Aluku

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2012
This is the second of my controversial posts :)

Now before you pull out the knifes & daggers hear me out.

I believe I have a good neutral perspective on US politics. When I first came here I was 26 years old so I wasn't automatically "married" to one party. I'm now 40.

I remember watching a documentary about Dr Martin Luther King where he was asked to which political party he belonged, and his answer was, I don't belong to any party, they have to earn my vote(not an exact quote but paraphrasing)

This day, the Democrat party doesn't have to do anything to earn our vote and they DON'T! Our vote is rendered virtually powerless.

In case you are wondering if I think we should all be republicans, the answer is no! I believe that we are best served if we are Independent and register as such!

The problem:

The policies of the democrats have hurt us the most.
1. The beginning of the welfare system was the beginning of the end of the black family. If you were to put a graph side by side with the start of welfare you will see the decline of the black family starting as well.

Yes welfare is needed as a safety net but not indefinitely! It is easy for humans to settle with just getting by, and thereby robbing him of his strive for excellence which is natural. Where before welfare we were more inclined to rely on the extended family, welfare has taken that need away.

2. This is the most damaging IMHO. We have in our neighborhoods the WORST performing schools on average in America. The reason is not that we are stupid, but the worst teachers are being shuffled down to our school districts.
Why does this happen? The teachers Unions simply does not fire inadequate teachers, it keeps them in the system not because it "loves" the teachers so much, but because they love the Union Dues they receive! And guess which party they BUY with that money.
So in affect whether or not it's intentional they are creating a permanent underclass among blacks!
And when the failing test scores(their performance) become too much they simply lower the test standards, which only helps the Teachers Unions.

I have heard it from various sources that this, education reform is the civil rights of our time, and I agree.

Now lets look at the term racism in the context of what I just stated. Is that not racist, that an organization has no compunctions about NOT educating African Americans properly?

3. Planned parenthood. An organization supported by African Americans. An organization that was founded white supremacists from the Eugenics movement. Margaret Sanger was the founder.
"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with
social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most
successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.
We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro
population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if
it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
-- Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence

Now. We have rendered ourselves powerless by automatically giving our vote to one party, without their need to meet any of our demands! All they have to do is give us a few pieces of bread it seems and we're happy to allow them to continue to marginalize us. Do you realize that the democrats owe their very survival to the African Americans? And if you're not careful the Hispanics will take that place as they are becoming more numerous.

The solution

IF we were independent than they would have to meet our demands.

BTW. How many of you would NOT vote for a republican even if you knew that the candidate's policies would truly help our brothers and sisters especially in the basic education department? If that thought turns you off why is that? Is it maybe because the divide and conquer strategy has once again worked to our disadvantage as it has so many time throughout our history?

So my point is that we should become true independent and take our power(which is our vote)back! Let either party earn our vote.

Some Sources:

http://blackquillandink.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/margaret-sanger-quotes.pdf

http://www.waitingforsuperman.com/action/ (Documentary about our education system by a liberal)

http://www.city-journal.org/html/15_3_black_family.html

We call a political persuasion a "party" and we take this stuff serious and we don't see it for the fraud it truly is. The whole political 'system' must be redesigned. That won't happen because the people can't dictate what type of government they/we want. U.S. Politics is truly a NWO/Matrix control tool.
The only party that has control of anything are the people who control the party called the "federal reserve banking system".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back