Black People Politics : Americans should prepare for coronavirus crisis in U.S., CDC says

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
CORONAVIRUS
Americans should prepare for coronavirus crisis in U.S., CDC says
"It's not so much a question of if this will happen anymore but rather more a question of exactly when," an official said.

The CDC said Americans should prepare for the possibility of disruptions to their daily lives if the virus were to start spreading in the U.S. That could include closing schools, working from home and delaying elective medical procedures.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/cdc-warns-americans-to-prepare-for-coronavirus-79420997828

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Good article!

same chyt, different day....! - man-made b/s!

CORONAVIRUS
Americans should prepare for coronavirus crisis in U.S., CDC says
"It's not so much a question of if this will happen anymore but rather more a question of exactly when," an official said.

The CDC said Americans should prepare for the possibility of disruptions to their daily lives if the virus were to start spreading in the U.S. That could include closing schools, working from home and delaying elective medical procedures.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
If Coronavirus has you afraid then corporate manipulation is doubling its job..
FB_IMG_1584107308649.jpg

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: