Black People : Why is it that Black People Do Not Love Their Children?

Let's examine a few points in my post. Do Black people send their children to the enemy for their education? - YES!

Yes, I agree, let’s examine this. Tell me where else should we send them? a governor once stood in front of a school building entrance; trying to prevent black students from being enrolled, during the era of slavery, it was illegal to teach slaves to read and write, also it was illegal for free blacks to be educated. So it is an insult to their memory when you say that blacks don’t love their kids b\c they send them to the most popular form of education here in America.

Are you aware that after the civil war, numerous white school teachers from the north went south to teach the children of the freed slaves? Do you know many of our black achievers have gotten their education through this same system that you are saying is not in our best interest? Many have and many more will. Also, how and where did you learn how to read and write? When you go to the book store or to a library, you are stepping into the “enemy’s” domain. Imo, education is imperative for us to survive and succeed. I’m still waiting for you to tell us where should we be sending our kids to learn.

Do Black people allow them and their children to live in ghettos? - YES!

poverty, crime, joblessness, deteriorated housing, rampant drug activity, some of these situation exist elsewhere besides the ghetto. The media just chooses to focuses on the black community more. You can find several of these enviroments in middle class/upper class, even rich neighborhoods also if you choose to look.

How myopic of you not to see that many of us who live in the ghetto and despite our willingness to work hard, is struggling just to survive. Some of these people are so close to the edge of poverty that a minor obstacle, such as a car breakdown or a temporary illness, can lead to a downward financial spiral that can prove impossible to reverse. There are millions of blacks that are trapped in a cycle of dead-end jobs without benefits or opportunities for advancement.

Do Black people allow them and their children to populate the prisons and court system? - YES! YES! YES! YES! You get my drift?

There are many places I can start but I think I will start with our people that don’t get educated by the system that employs our “enemy”.

Lacking any to no education at all leave our people with few to no economic alternatives a lot of our black men are in jail due to gang and drug activity. This is a deadly, destructive and wasteful cycle that we are in and contrary to your belief, we need education and social programs to fight this problem.

The deindustrialization of America is part to blame also b\c job prospects are seriously affected it. we need to look at root causes and it is not just one and it surely isn’t b\c blacks don’t love their kids. These “kids” that you speak of are grown men for the most part who has chose a path that it doing them a great disservice. Imo, part of the problem is the exceptionally high percentage of Black families who are fatherless.

Too many of our kids growing up without a father. We have to find out why a lot of our kids are dropping out of high school b\c that leaves them almost without any legitimate options.

These kids fail to realize that they not only lack the education and technical skills, they also lack the discipline, responsibility and other life skills that they need on a job. They have to understand that we live in a world that the skilled professional is the one who gets paid and the least educated don’t. what they will be faced with is economic inequality as well as in poverty.
I remember when Reagan cut all those social programs, one program that I thought did some good was this one called "jobs for youth".

The main goal of this program was to help the kids that was involved in gangs. So without options like these, some made the wrong choice and took the illegal route.

and no, i don't get your drift b\c i still don't see just b\c blacks send their kids to school that is partly taught/run by whites, work hard but is trapped in the ghetto, and can't control their "grown" child, proves they don't love their kids.

it's funny, doctors, hopitals, movies, etc. was not on your list. they involve whites also. but i know why, you get sick also, just like everybody else and if you had to go to the hospital for help, that would make you a hypocrite.

and i would like to make one more point. getting rid of the white race won't and will not ever solve our problem; b\c if they were all gone today you would still have the things that afflicts our communities going on. like drugs,gangs, hip-hop degrading our race,etc.

peace!

Facts is ...yes we deeply love our children and yes we seen them to these same schools
where many of our great and most knowledgable ancestors have gone to learn
These places you call Ghetto is what ?
The lower class projective and lower class homes but mainly Brother Darkreign
said mostly what i was going to make a statement on , also some of us just been
crossed into this condition of system that we been delt through time .

Our most biggest solution is to stop labling our people and take action again i ask
what steps are you taking to change these things and problems
what schools do you bring for our children to attend and learn
what steps are you taking toward ending so much struggle and poverty against us
do you have children and are you a loving father to them as i am to mines
and yes not only do i visit these structuring schools but i also HOME educate my children
on everything else they lack knowledge of , most of this come from history of conditioning there is noway you can stand and say we don't love our children
speaking of unconditional love yes it do have something to do with the uprising
of your children , i very well know what love is and how to love my people / children and mate .

Please answer these questions and then tell me your insight of solutions and i'll tell you mines
and where i'm going how i'm going to do it and the value of the change i fight daily for !

The most biggest step is making a change but stepping up surely not the ones who
freely speak against what is .....we talk the talk and lay text but never no action to back it
if you are so aware then lead and pull the wagon and see who jump aboard.............

Thank u darkreign your comment was dead on the head brother .

taaa7 said:
Why is it that Black People Do Not Love Their Children?​

I know, I know, if you’re Black, you’re probably thinking – “I love my children!” And, you probably believe that you do; but let’s examine the facts and see if you really love your children or if it’s just a façade put forth to pacify your desire to love your children.

In order to examine the facts we must first understand and admit that “love” is an action word. To have any meaningful substance, the word “love” MUST be followed up with and supported by actions.

Let’s examine a few examples and see if the actions demonstrate supportive evidence of “love”.

1. You say, I love my child, but you send your child to your known enemy to be educated (public schools for example).
2. You say, I love my child, but you allow you and your child to live in a ghetto type environment.
3. You say, I love my child, but you allow you and your children to populate the prisons and the courts more than any other group of people per capita.
4. You say, I love my child, but you allow your child to be abused by the police and the establishment without rising up and putting a stop to it.
5. You say, I love my child, but you send your child into the work force seeking employment from those who have historically worked against the advancement of your kind.
6. You say, I love my child, but you don’t do everything possible to build a nation that your child can truly call his/her own.
7. You say, I love my child, but you don’t educate yourself so you can teach your child.
8. You say, I love my child, but you don’t spend much time with your child.
9. You say, I love my child, but you are spending all or most of your money with businesses not owned by Black people.
10. You say, I love my child, but you don’t offer your child a healthy future.

Those are just 10 examples of what Black people who say they love their children do, and I’m sure you can add many more examples. If only one of those examples applies to you, then you are guilty of not loving your child.

To qualify the above statement, let me state for the record that I do not believe “love” is a partial entity. By that I mean either you love or you don’t. I don’t believe you can love a little bit. It’s either love (100%) or it’s something else. I’m not talking about an emotion; I’m talking about actions. Your emotions cannot protect your child. Your emotions cannot feed your child. Your emotions cannot teach your child. So you see, I’m not talking about the make yourself feel good emotions by saying “I love you” and being emotionally caught up in believing you really do when your actions are actually contrary.

Now let’s examine why “Black People Do Not Love Their Children”. The answer is really quite simple: Black people don’t love their children because, in the condition Black people are in today, Black people do not have the “courage” to love their children.

It takes a great deal of “courage” to love your child. You must be courageous enough to not just die for your child, but you must also be courageous enough to live for your child. If that means giving up some material luxuries, so be it. If that means risking going to jail, so be it. If that means having people not like you, so be it. If that means being tortured, so be it. If that means the death of your child, so be it.

In recent history, as a group, Black people have demonstrated themselves to be a group of “cowards”. In my opinion, anyone that allows the things to happen that have happened to the Black family, and not do everything possible to stop it, is a “coward”. What other reason could there be?

Black people have fought and died bravely in wars that was not their own. Why? It was because they were too cowardly to face up against their slave-master. They were more afraid of the slave-master than they were going into the war. Coward ness, fear will make a person invent many excuses that the coward will accept as reasons for doing or not doing certain things. Trying to be accepted by a people that hate you is a coward’s way of not facing reality and not having to deal with real issues and real solutions.

It has been said many times that Black people are spiritual people. Spiritual can also mean “cowardly”. Why does evil exist? It’s because so-called “good” people allow it to exist. So-called good people are too “cowardly” to stand up against it.

Hitler is said to be an evil man, but what did Hitler do that was evil? You may say, “Well he had millions of Jews killed”. I don’t recall Hitler personally killing Jews, so that means that others must have done the deed. Hitler may have given an order, but an order does not kill anyone unless that order is implemented – most often it’s implemented by a so-called good person. Do we not have so-called good people (soldiers) in Iraq carrying out orders and killing people? Who is evil, the one giving the order, the one carrying out the order, or both?

Why are Black people being victimized on a daily basis? It’s because Black people allow it. It’s not the “white” man – he only does what he is ALLOWED to do.

Just as it takes courage to love your child, it takes courage to be free. It takes courage to build your own nation. It takes courage to take destiny into your own hands.

“The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah” presents to you a chance (maybe last chance) to demonstrate the courage to love your children.

Peace, Blessings

Edited by Purplemoons....
Reason...Not authorized to post links to personal sites.
Must be a Premium Member.

Interestingly, many who profess "Yahovah" also tend to rely on Deuteronomy 28 as an explanation for the condition of BLACK people in America.

Based upon this, my ANSWER is that it is NOT Black people who "allow" these things, but they are the WILL of "Yahovah".

So, my question is, WHy has YAHOVAH allowed these things to happen?

It seems as if it is YAHOVAH who does not love Black children, who are HIS creation...

Why is it that Black People Do Not Love Their

Shalom Everyone,

First of all I want to thank everyone who has responded to my post; I value each and everyone of them – even the ones that attack me, call me names, etc.; at least they are honest responses, and that’s what I’m after, honesty. The first person one should be honest with is one’s self. While I believe each response was honest, I believe most were emotional responses and not based on real thought. I had to go back and read my own post again because some responses alluded to things that were not in my post. For example: religion – where is religion mentioned in my original post? Another example is: “white people” – where in my post did I mention “with people”? Come on people, if you are going to attack me, disagree with me, or agree with me, at least do it on what I wrote.

Also, my post is directed toward a group of people and not at individuals. We know that not all Black people are alike. We also are aware that a person can only do what he/she knows how to do. In my post, I referred to Black people as a group – a collective. A collective can only move as fast or as far as its slowest member. I gave 10 examples; there could have been more. The point of this exercise is to put the collective in front of the mirror so it can see itself without the emotional make-up. We’re at the point in our history where we must have a weeding out process. There are those who are part of our problem and are detrimental to the forward progress toward liberation of the collective. Then there are those who are part of the solution to our problems and are necessary for the liberation of the collective. There is no middle ground – you’re either for liberation or you are not. You are for freedom, justice, and equality or you are not.

It’s our actions that shows the real us – it’s not our words. We can say we love our children all we want, but the proof is in taste. Look at our children, look at us – what kind of love does our present situation and condition show? If you’re honest, you have to admit it doesn’t show much love at all.

While my post wasn’t personal, many of you have taken it personally and made it personal by asking me certain questions that really have no relevance to the post. However, so we can move on past that, I will answer those questions now.

I am a 62 years of age. I am a Black man. I have been married twice, both times to a Black woman. I had no children with my first wife. I have 2 biological children with my second wife and she had 4 children from a former marriage the oldest being 8 years old and the youngest being about 7 months old at that time. So, from that point of view I have 6 children. My youngest child is now 31 years old. I also have 18 nephews and nieces, whom I treat like my own, so that’s like having 24 children. None of them are in prison or the court system. My 6 own their own homes and their average income is well above $100,000 a year.

I am no different than anyone else in the sense that I can only go by what I know. When my children were growing up I could only use the knowledge I had then. Therefore, my children were sometimes victims of my lack of knowledge. By that, I mean, since I have grown in knowledge since then, I see there were things I could have done then if I had the knowledge I do now.

If we don’t learn by our mistakes, then we just waste the value of those mistakes. I knew enough then that what we, as Black people in America, needed was a nation of our own. We needed schools of our own. We needed to grow our own food, make our own clothes, have our own businesses, etc. Therefore, I joined the Nation of Islam under the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. When he died and the nation fell apart I left. I wasn’t there for the religion, I was there because we needed a nation of our own and the Nation of Islam was the only organization pointing in that direction, and if the religion came with it, that was okay because I knew that every Nation had to have standards and guidelines. I am about nation building and only nation building – anything else is just first aid, it’s not a cure; and I believe in curing a problem not just administering first aid.

That was 30 years ago and today we still don’t have a Nation of our own and we are no better off now than we were then. In some ways, we are worse off now than we were then.

I continued on my quest for a Nation, and like most other people I was waiting for someone else to do it. Then I happened to read “The Book of Ephraim” (you can download a free copy of that book in pdf form from my website, or you can order a copy from Amazon). “The Book of Ephraim” released something in me and filled in certain gaps missing in order for me to complete my quest. I knew then that if we were ever to have a Nation of our own that promoted freedom, justice, and equality, I couldn’t and shouldn’t wait for someone else to it – it was/is up to me to do it myself.

It doesn’t matter what race you are, what color your skin may be, what your religion may be, etc. What matters is that you believe in freedoms and rights of others. I have found that one of the things holding Black folks down is the very fact that for the most part they don’t believe in others having the same freedoms and rights they desire for themselves.

How do I intend to build this Nation? – One person at a time. That’s why I write what I do and that’s why I say what I say. I’m looking for people who are more than just talk about being sick and tire of the conditions of Black folks, and have the where with all to do something about it. But a new Nation cannot be built with the same old mindset. The mind must be conditioned for a new way of life; a new way of thinking. The slaves were set free and allowed off the plantation, but their mentality – their slave mindset remained with them and it’s still with most of us today. To establish a new Nation one must be willing to give up one’s old mindset.

When my children were of an early age, I told them that I was like the old folks use to say, “I brought you into this world and I’ll take you out of this world……” No, I do not believe in unconditional love. My love is valuable and as with anything of value there is a price that must be paid for it – conditions that must be met. The price my children and any other child had to pay was “keep their nose clean”, “think before acting”, “whatever they do, do it their best”, “always look after and honor their mother”, “don’t disrespect me”, etc.

Could I have been a better father? Of course I could have, and if I knew how then I probably would have. The fact that throughout the world you find the Black family at the bottom of society tells us we all could be better parents.

I hope this answers some of the questions that were asked about me. Others I will answer directly to their posts, as time permits.

Peace, Blessings

I’ll be free, I’ll free,
And none shall deny,
With fetters and chains,
This spirit of mine……
By any means necessary.

taaa7 said:
Shalom Everyone,

First of all I want to thank everyone who has responded to my post; I value each and everyone of them – even the ones that attack me, call me names, etc.; at least they are honest responses, and that’s what I’m after, honesty. The first person one should be honest with is one’s self. While I believe each response was honest, I believe most were emotional responses and not based on real thought. I had to go back and read my own post again because some responses alluded to things that were not in my post. For example: religion – where is religion mentioned in my original post? Another example is: “white people” – where in my post did I mention “with people”? Come on people, if you are going to attack me, disagree with me, or agree with me, at least do it on what I wrote.

Also, my post is directed toward a group of people and not at individuals. We know that not all Black people are alike. We also are aware that a person can only do what he/she knows how to do. In my post, I referred to Black people as a group – a collective. A collective can only move as fast or as far as its slowest member. I gave 10 examples; there could have been more. The point of this exercise is to put the collective in front of the mirror so it can see itself without the emotional make-up. We’re at the point in our history where we must have a weeding out process. There are those who are part of our problem and are detrimental to the forward progress toward liberation of the collective. Then there are those who are part of the solution to our problems and are necessary for the liberation of the collective. There is no middle ground – you’re either for liberation or you are not. You are for freedom, justice, and equality or you are not.

It’s our actions that shows the real us – it’s not our words. We can say we love our children all we want, but the proof is in taste. Look at our children, look at us – what kind of love does our present situation and condition show? If you’re honest, you have to admit it doesn’t show much love at all.

While my post wasn’t personal, many of you have taken it personally and made it personal by asking me certain questions that really have no relevance to the post. However, so we can move on past that, I will answer those questions now.

I am a 62 years of age. I am a Black man. I have been married twice, both times to a Black woman. I had no children with my first wife. I have 2 biological children with my second wife and she had 4 children from a former marriage the oldest being 8 years old and the youngest being about 7 months old at that time. So, from that point of view I have 6 children. My youngest child is now 31 years old. I also have 18 nephews and nieces, whom I treat like my own, so that’s like having 24 children. None of them are in prison or the court system. My 6 own their own homes and their average income is well above $100,000 a year.

I am no different than anyone else in the sense that I can only go by what I know. When my children were growing up I could only use the knowledge I had then. Therefore, my children were sometimes victims of my lack of knowledge. By that, I mean, since I have grown in knowledge since then, I see there were things I could have done then if I had the knowledge I do now.

If we don’t learn by our mistakes, then we just waste the value of those mistakes. I knew enough then that what we, as Black people in America, needed was a nation of our own. We needed schools of our own. We needed to grow our own food, make our own clothes, have our own businesses, etc. Therefore, I joined the Nation of Islam under the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. When he died and the nation fell apart I left. I wasn’t there for the religion, I was there because we needed a nation of our own and the Nation of Islam was the only organization pointing in that direction, and if the religion came with it, that was okay because I knew that every Nation had to have standards and guidelines. I am about nation building and only nation building – anything else is just first aid, it’s not a cure; and I believe in curing a problem not just administering first aid.

That was 30 years ago and today we still don’t have a Nation of our own and we are no better off now than we were then. In some ways, we are worse off now than we were then.

I continued on my quest for a Nation, and like most other people I was waiting for someone else to do it. Then I happened to read “The Book of Ephraim” (you can download a free copy of that book in pdf form from my website, or you can order a copy from Amazon). “The Book of Ephraim” released something in me and filled in certain gaps missing in order for me to complete my quest. I knew then that if we were ever to have a Nation of our own that promoted freedom, justice, and equality, I couldn’t and shouldn’t wait for someone else to it – it was/is up to me to do it myself.

It doesn’t matter what race you are, what color your skin may be, what your religion may be, etc. What matters is that you believe in freedoms and rights of others. I have found that one of the things holding Black folks down is the very fact that for the most part they don’t believe in others having the same freedoms and rights they desire for themselves.

How do I intend to build this Nation? – One person at a time. That’s why I write what I do and that’s why I say what I say. I’m looking for people who are more than just talk about being sick and tire of the conditions of Black folks, and have the where with all to do something about it. But a new Nation cannot be built with the same old mindset. The mind must be conditioned for a new way of life; a new way of thinking. The slaves were set free and allowed off the plantation, but their mentality – their slave mindset remained with them and it’s still with most of us today. To establish a new Nation one must be willing to give up one’s old mindset.

When my children were of an early age, I told them that I was like the old folks use to say, “I brought you into this world and I’ll take you out of this world……” No, I do not believe in unconditional love. My love is valuable and as with anything of value there is a price that must be paid for it – conditions that must be met. The price my children and any other child had to pay was “keep their nose clean”, “think before acting”, “whatever they do, do it their best”, “always look after and honor their mother”, “don’t disrespect me”, etc.

Could I have been a better father? Of course I could have, and if I knew how then I probably would have. The fact that throughout the world you find the Black family at the bottom of society tells us we all could be better parents.

I hope this answers some of the questions that were asked about me. Others I will answer directly to their posts, as time permits.

Peace, Blessings

I’ll be free, I’ll free,
And none shall deny,
With fetters and chains,
This spirit of mine……
By any means necessary.

If religion was not part of your msg then who is YAHOVAH Allah, i did read your post, aswell as the link you provided the bottom half of your post is it not based on a religoius doctrine?

Speaking for myself, I am not American, i went to school in America because the so called SUPER POWERS OF THE WORLD have made it virtualy impossible for me to get an education in my home country, IF you want to obtain a well paying job in your home country(Africa) WESTERN EDUCATION is considerd BETTER than the education of so called THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES, of course leaders of my country are at fault, aswell as the WHITE SUPREMACY SYSTEM that has a death grip on all of us.

Now where my parents wrong for doing this?

My point is YOU are aware of the reason why things are the way they are, but for some reason, you choose to blame the character of the people who sometimes have no choice to go with the flow FOR NOW!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back