Black People : Why is it that Black People Do Not Love Their Children?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by taaa7, Jan 30, 2007.

1. taaa7

taaa7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Why is it that Black People Do Not Love Their Children?​

I know, I know, if you’re Black, you’re probably thinking – “I love my children!” And, you probably believe that you do; but let’s examine the facts and see if you really love your children or if it’s just a façade put forth to pacify your desire to love your children.

In order to examine the facts we must first understand and admit that “love” is an action word. To have any meaningful substance, the word “love” MUST be followed up with and supported by actions.

Let’s examine a few examples and see if the actions demonstrate supportive evidence of “love”.

1. You say, I love my child, but you send your child to your known enemy to be educated (public schools for example).
    2. You say, I love my child, but you allow you and your child to live in a ghetto type environment.
    3. You say, I love my child, but you allow you and your children to populate the prisons and the courts more than any other group of people per capita.
    4. You say, I love my child, but you allow your child to be abused by the police and the establishment without rising up and putting a stop to it.
    5. You say, I love my child, but you send your child into the work force seeking employment from those who have historically worked against the advancement of your kind.
    6. You say, I love my child, but you don’t do everything possible to build a nation that your child can truly call his/her own.
    7. You say, I love my child, but you don’t educate yourself so you can teach your child.
    8. You say, I love my child, but you don’t spend much time with your child.
    9. You say, I love my child, but you are spending all or most of your money with businesses not owned by Black people.
    10. You say, I love my child, but you don’t offer your child a healthy future.

Those are just 10 examples of what Black people who say they love their children do, and I’m sure you can add many more examples. If only one of those examples applies to you, then you are guilty of not loving your child.

To qualify the above statement, let me state for the record that I do not believe “love” is a partial entity. By that I mean either you love or you don’t. I don’t believe you can love a little bit. It’s either love (100%) or it’s something else. I’m not talking about an emotion; I’m talking about actions. Your emotions cannot protect your child. Your emotions cannot feed your child. Your emotions cannot teach your child. So you see, I’m not talking about the make yourself feel good emotions by saying “I love you” and being emotionally caught up in believing you really do when your actions are actually contrary.

Now let’s examine why “Black People Do Not Love Their Children”. The answer is really quite simple: Black people don’t love their children because, in the condition Black people are in today, Black people do not have the “courage” to love their children.

It takes a great deal of “courage” to love your child. You must be courageous enough to not just die for your child, but you must also be courageous enough to live for your child. If that means giving up some material luxuries, so be it. If that means risking going to jail, so be it. If that means having people not like you, so be it. If that means being tortured, so be it. If that means the death of your child, so be it.

In recent history, as a group, Black people have demonstrated themselves to be a group of “cowards”. In my opinion, anyone that allows the things to happen that have happened to the Black family, and not do everything possible to stop it, is a “coward”. What other reason could there be?

Black people have fought and died bravely in wars that was not their own. Why? It was because they were too cowardly to face up against their slave-master. They were more afraid of the slave-master than they were going into the war. Coward ness, fear will make a person invent many excuses that the coward will accept as reasons for doing or not doing certain things. Trying to be accepted by a people that hate you is a coward’s way of not facing reality and not having to deal with real issues and real solutions.

It has been said many times that Black people are spiritual people. Spiritual can also mean “cowardly”. Why does evil exist? It’s because so-called “good” people allow it to exist. So-called good people are too “cowardly” to stand up against it.

Hitler is said to be an evil man, but what did Hitler do that was evil? You may say, “Well he had millions of Jews killed”. I don’t recall Hitler personally killing Jews, so that means that others must have done the deed. Hitler may have given an order, but an order does not kill anyone unless that order is implemented – most often it’s implemented by a so-called good person. Do we not have so-called good people (soldiers) in Iraq carrying out orders and killing people? Who is evil, the one giving the order, the one carrying out the order, or both?

Why are Black people being victimized on a daily basis? It’s because Black people allow it. It’s not the “white” man – he only does what he is ALLOWED to do.

Just as it takes courage to love your child, it takes courage to be free. It takes courage to build your own nation. It takes courage to take destiny into your own hands.

“The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah” presents to you a chance (maybe last chance) to demonstrate the courage to love your children.

Peace, Blessings

Edited by Purplemoons....
    Reason...Not authorized to post links to personal sites.
    Must be a Premium Member.

2. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Hotep taaa7

Question's
    Do you have any children ?
    If so does the first ten question Apply to you also ?
    What are you doing for Nubians Childrens ?
    Do you think / feel that Nubians people have equal rights ?
    If so can you explain ?

3. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28
    YEAH.

And a real Father whom truly 'loves' HIS Children will love Them whether
    BOOGIE-MEN exist or not.

The Afrikan never needed any inference to 'judgement', until krakka came
    along with his every evil intention (as he still does today,) and his
    'god' threatened him with judgement.

Naw...the BROTHERS have gotten too hip to how krakkas use Children
    (even in his mc'donalds commercials on the t.v.) to manipulate HIM.

Most of US ain't scared of da boogie-man.

ROARIN.........

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    First let me welcome you to Destee.com the house of
    peace & respect where black people can share mindsets
    on a common ground welcome to the family !

Love is unconditional beyond any means set forth in society that hinders
    infact we have been place'd in this setting , I too love to hear taaa7 what
    action & solution are you taken to save the children to love them truely ?

Then i'll break down some new facts and findings .

5. darkreign

darkreign Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I won’t comment on the criteria you have laid out for loving one’s child b\c they are all unfounded with some being contemptible. You act like there is a utopia that exists where everything is black owned and governed.

Would you be “loving” your child if you allowed he/she to be taken advantage of just b\c the person was black? Loving your child also means protecting them from any and everybody that means to do them harm. Something tells me that you use the same services like hospitals, food stores, schools, etc just like everybody else.

also, have you given this thread title any thought? you use these ten reasons to come on here and characterize the black race as a whole being a race that don't love their kids.

that is very arrogant of you

6. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    taa7

Do you have a mind of our own? or are just regurgitating the ideas of you religious doctrine? Seems to me, you are no different from the bible thumpers( black or white) who peach fire and brimstone...if so called 'heaven' is going to be filled with people like YOU and THEM then i want no part it.
    This post is extremely disrespectfully to all the blacks who gave their lives, and did best they could in a bad situation....We are ALL under WHITE SUPREMACY you are no different, a book filled with contradictions, or a religion so perverse one cannot discern truth from fiction is not the answer....

You just reinforce my stance against any form of organized religion.

7. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    The ignorance of this post didn't deserve a reply.
    For the record I donot think this troll is an African.

8. taaa7

taaa7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    If the responses to my post were not so ridiculously sad, they would be funny. I don't mind being attacked, ridiculed or called name, but it would be nice to have those attacks based on facts and not childish emotions. I know the truth can hurt, but instead of attacking the messenger, why not examine the message? If you do not agree with the message then attack the message with facts to support your attack - be specific.

Let's examine a few points in my post. Do Black people send their children to the enemy for their education? - YES! Do Black people allow them and their children to live in ghettos? - YES! Do Black people allow them and their children to populate the prisons and court system? - YES! YES! YES! YES! You get my drift?

It's said that the first step to solving a problem is to admit there is a problem, then identify the problem so it may be corrected. From the responses to my post, one would think Black foks didn't have a problem.

Zacharias - with the exception of what am I doing for Nubian children, your questions are irrelevent to my post. As to what am I doing for the children, I'm attempting to do the only thing that will help them - build a free and independent Nation of our own.

roarin1 - how does that type of love help the children?

$$RICH$$ - thank you for the welcome. How does unconditional love help anyone? Unconditional love is a sign of insanity. That is the kind of insanity that keeps a woman holding onto a no-good man who continues to mistreat her. No, real love has requirements that must be adhered to. You hear it said that Black people have a self-hatred for themselves and Black people need to love themselves. Could it be that Black people just really don't understand what love is, and therefore don't understand how to do it? I look forward to your facts and findings.

darkreign - it's not about everything being Black owned or government - it's about doing everything in your power to create a better enviornment for you and your children. What criteria or standard do you use to determine love? No, I don't use hopitals or doctors - a sick body is evidence of a sick mind. Arrogant, maybe, but the facts are the facts, like them or not.

Amnat77 - what does my post have to do with religion? It's as though you didn't even read it. I understand how you may feel toward organized religion and your feelings are probably justified; but as the saying goes - don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Fire can be destructive and inflict horrible pain, but fire is also capable of keeping you warm on a cold night. It's all about how it is used, and religion is no different. Freedom for a group of people requires team-work and said team must have certain standards and guidelines - those standards and guidlines are often referred to as religion.

Cursed Heart - what does being African have to do with it? No, I'm not African, I am a Black man. Your name "Cursed Heart" says a lot about you.

Know the truth, then act on the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

If you have a better solution than having a free and indepent Nation of our own, bring it forth. We should be about solotions and if the time spent on these forums is not about solutions then it's really a sad waste of time.

I'll be free, I'll be free,
    And none shall deny,
    With fetters and chains,
    This spirit of mine.......
    By any means necessary

Peace, Blessings

9. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Wow, this is DIRECT STUFF.

Thinking CRITICALLY and gathering a CONSENSUS mean one is getting ready to do SOMETHING.

One thing for sure LOVE is a LIVING EXPRESSION.

Out of BASIC LIVING which means either your born (appearance), your growing, or your dying (disappearance).

It's easiest to LOVE the BORN and somewhat the DYING but the GROWING is marked with EXTREME CHALLENGE to any person.

10. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    taaa7

The reson why you couldn't answer my question , Is because your not doing anything for the Nubians CHILDREN , Other Then trying to full their head with this B.S. ... That pie in the sky B.S. wont get it . Personal-ly I think your Amorite . You say your building a nation Right , Tell us what language / dress culture / History / Dance / Music / Land Etc etc ...

Religion is just a another spell to control the minds of the Nubian people .
    Now again I ask you what have you / or doing for the Nubian children .Beside telling them story about dead people .