Black People : Why is it that Black People Do Not Love Their Children?

Wow!

Normally I don't respond to questions like this, but this discussion is interesting. I will also go on to say that I understand the poster (and their points), and will be glad to answer.

(By the way Bro. taaa - Welcome to the Family)

As a matter of fact Brotha, we are having a BROTHERHOOD meeting coming up. Why don't you join us in Voice Chat, and we will all collectively be able to deal with this issue?

Will answer shortly...

KD

taaa7 said:
If the responses to my post were not so ridiculously sad, they would be funny. I don't mind being attacked, ridiculed or called name, but it would be nice to have those attacks based on facts and not childish emotions. I know the truth can hurt, but instead of attacking the messenger, why not examine the message? If you do not agree with the message then attack the message with facts to support your attack - be specific.

Let's examine a few points in my post. Do Black people send their children to the enemy for their education? - YES! Do Black people allow them and their children to live in ghettos? - YES! Do Black people allow them and their children to populate the prisons and court system? - YES! YES! YES! YES! You get my drift?

It's said that the first step to solving a problem is to admit there is a problem, then identify the problem so it may be corrected. From the responses to my post, one would think Black folks didn't have a problem.

Zacharias - with the exception of what am I doing for Nubian children, your questions are irrelevant to my post. As to what am I doing for the children, I'm attempting to do the only thing that will help them - build a free and independent Nation of our own.

roarin1 - how does that type of love help the children?

$$RICH$$ - thank you for the welcome. How does unconditional love help anyone? Unconditional love is a sign of insanity. That is the kind of insanity that keeps a woman holding onto a no-good man who continues to mistreat her. No, real love has requirements that must be adhered to. You hear it said that Black people have a self-hatred for themselves and Black people need to love themselves. Could it be that Black people just really don't understand what love is, and therefore don't understand how to do it? I look forward to your facts and findings.

dark reign - it's not about everything being Black owned or government - it's about doing everything in your power to create a better environment for you and your children. What criteria or standard do you use to determine love? No, I don't use hopital's or doctors - a sick body is evidence of a sick mind. Arrogant, maybe, but the facts are the facts, like them or not.

Amnat77 - what does my post have to do with religion? It's as though you didn't even read it. I understand how you may feel toward organized religion and your feelings are probably justified; but as the saying goes - don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Fire can be destructive and inflict horrible pain, but fire is also capable of keeping you warm on a cold night. It's all about how it is used, and religion is no different. Freedom for a group of people requires team-work and said team must have certain standards and guidelines - those standards and guidelines are often referred to as religion.

Cursed Heart - what does being African have to do with it? No, I'm not African, I am a Black man. Your name "Cursed Heart" says a lot about you.

Know the truth, then act on the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

If you have a better solution than having a free and independent Nation of our own, bring it forth. We should be about solutions and if the time spent on these forums is not about solutions then it's really a sad waste of time.

I'll be free, I'll be free,
And none shall deny,
With fetters and chains,
This spirit of mine.......
By any means necessary

Peace, Blessings

I'M simply stating a fact.

(Though more speaking for MYSELF of course...)

Any real Father, whom Truly loves His Children,
will Love His Children whether there are 'ghosts'
present or, if life after death reigns or not.

The fact of the matter is (and I'LL say it again,)
Afrikan People had a quiet, comfortable and serene
walk with the Creator Long before the Big "Three'
religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam,) came along

to boogie-fy Them. The proof is that THEY were still
here just in time to be taken into capitivity, de-'humanized'
and held into slavery...even to this day, Brother.

So, whether 'jesus, allah, yashuwa' or whom-ever the
tyrrants of hope may call their Boogie-Man today......
he ain't gonna scare ME outta lovin' MINE.

Besides this..any man who cannot Love HIS Children
in the Face of whatever boogie-man other men may create...
I don't think can expect any Respect from what-ever boogie-man

may truly be lurking in the 'shadows.'

krakka still trying to kill US Brother, I'LL stick to one Battle at a time.

Have YOU checked this out?

U.S.to allow AIDS lawsuit-------

(the link is still on the front page (I think.)

HETEPU

ROARIN........

The main reason why many Blacks don't do the ten things you listed is because it would require killing the whites who have historically and systematically and need I say brutally kept us from doing them. That's a lot of bloodshed--a whole lot.

It is not cowardly to hesitate to shed blood, epecially a whole lot of blood. But you keep on inciting us to revolution. Just keep on doing it and you might get more than what you bargained for.

Negroes meek and humble
Sweet docile and kind
Beware the day they change their mind

Blowing through the cotton field
A gentle breeze
Beware the day it uproots trees

Langston Hughes

Keep doing whatcha doing.

Da River

taaa7 said:
Why is it that Black People Do Not Love Their Children?​

I know, I know, if you’re Black, you’re probably thinking – “I love my children!” And, you probably believe that you do; but let’s examine the facts and see if you really love your children or if it’s just a façade put forth to pacify your desire to love your children.

In order to examine the facts we must first understand and admit that “love” is an action word. To have any meaningful substance, the word “love” MUST be followed up with and supported by actions.

Let’s examine a few examples and see if the actions demonstrate supportive evidence of “love”.

1. You say, I love my child, but you send your child to your known enemy to be educated (public schools for example).
2. You say, I love my child, but you allow you and your child to live in a ghetto type environment.
3. You say, I love my child, but you allow you and your children to populate the prisons and the courts more than any other group of people per capita.
4. You say, I love my child, but you allow your child to be abused by the police and the establishment without rising up and putting a stop to it.
5. You say, I love my child, but you send your child into the work force seeking employment from those who have historically worked against the advancement of your kind.
6. You say, I love my child, but you don’t do everything possible to build a nation that your child can truly call his/her own.
7. You say, I love my child, but you don’t educate yourself so you can teach your child.
8. You say, I love my child, but you don’t spend much time with your child.
9. You say, I love my child, but you are spending all or most of your money with businesses not owned by Black people.
10. You say, I love my child, but you don’t offer your child a healthy future.

Those are just 10 examples of what Black people who say they love their children do, and I’m sure you can add many more examples. If only one of those examples applies to you, then you are guilty of not loving your child.

To qualify the above statement, let me state for the record that I do not believe “love” is a partial entity. By that I mean either you love or you don’t. I don’t believe you can love a little bit. It’s either love (100%) or it’s something else. I’m not talking about an emotion; I’m talking about actions. Your emotions cannot protect your child. Your emotions cannot feed your child. Your emotions cannot teach your child. So you see, I’m not talking about the make yourself feel good emotions by saying “I love you” and being emotionally caught up in believing you really do when your actions are actually contrary.

Now let’s examine why “Black People Do Not Love Their Children”. The answer is really quite simple: Black people don’t love their children because, in the condition Black people are in today, Black people do not have the “courage” to love their children.

It takes a great deal of “courage” to love your child. You must be courageous enough to not just die for your child, but you must also be courageous enough to live for your child. If that means giving up some material luxuries, so be it. If that means risking going to jail, so be it. If that means having people not like you, so be it. If that means being tortured, so be it. If that means the death of your child, so be it.

In recent history, as a group, Black people have demonstrated themselves to be a group of “cowards”. In my opinion, anyone that allows the things to happen that have happened to the Black family, and not do everything possible to stop it, is a “coward”. What other reason could there be?

Black people have fought and died bravely in wars that was not their own. Why? It was because they were too cowardly to face up against their slave-master. They were more afraid of the slave-master than they were going into the war. Coward ness, fear will make a person invent many excuses that the coward will accept as reasons for doing or not doing certain things. Trying to be accepted by a people that hate you is a coward’s way of not facing reality and not having to deal with real issues and real solutions.

It has been said many times that Black people are spiritual people. Spiritual can also mean “cowardly”. Why does evil exist? It’s because so-called “good” people allow it to exist. So-called good people are too “cowardly” to stand up against it.

Hitler is said to be an evil man, but what did Hitler do that was evil? You may say, “Well he had millions of Jews killed”. I don’t recall Hitler personally killing Jews, so that means that others must have done the deed. Hitler may have given an order, but an order does not kill anyone unless that order is implemented – most often it’s implemented by a so-called good person. Do we not have so-called good people (soldiers) in Iraq carrying out orders and killing people? Who is evil, the one giving the order, the one carrying out the order, or both?

Why are Black people being victimized on a daily basis? It’s because Black people allow it. It’s not the “white” man – he only does what he is ALLOWED to do.

Just as it takes courage to love your child, it takes courage to be free. It takes courage to build your own nation. It takes courage to take destiny into your own hands.

“The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah” presents to you a chance (maybe last chance) to demonstrate the courage to love your children. Read the adopted code below; wouldn’t it be better to raise your child in that type of environment?

Peace, Blessings

Are you a white Nationalist using this (possibly recycled) religious excerpt to woo Black people out of a Westernized mind frame? Our awakening is surely underway. How are you working toward Nubian advancement?

People, this is why we must do away with religious doggerel, and formulate a collective standard and plan for OURSELVES. Most missionaries approach with a religious front.

Peace

Welcome To Destee's taaa7!:wave:

I believe most Black People love their children. Why some bP allow certain issues to persist is due to years of mental conditioning, abuse, the ideology that we are inferior, and that nothing can be done to stop the racial genocide which we have been experiencing for quite some time now.

While you may believe/know that your Yahovah is the solution for you, how do you explain other people with different belief systems, which live outside of the box you have put most BP in? Black People who have proven love for themselves and their children by not contributing to the examples you have provided.

When more BP acknowledge and know (and I stress know) their self-worth, then all those examples you consider to be acts of not loving ones child, will prove irrelevent.

What I've noticed about many believers of religious base is their constant bashing of those whom they think don't subscribe to their beliefs. Even those with strong convictions in your belief system are still struggling with the issues you've posted.

So I say the solutions is knowing our self-worth. Knowing we do possess the power to change all that is not good for us. Knowing our children are watching and learning from us, the ways to overcome these mental constraints placed upon us. Plus, the best solution I've seen thus far, is people demonstrating these courageous acts, by means of being examples.

I think someone pose the question to you already, Are you demonstrating this show of love? Or are you demonstrating a form of hate for your people? No need to answer my questions. It's just something to consider.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Posting a link to your site in your post is reserved for Premium Members. I'm going to edit your post and remove the links. We have a site promotion forum and I will place your links there for you.

Do continue to share your thoughts. Just keep in mind there is a place for promoting your site if you are not a Premium Member.

Thank you!
Again, Welcome to Destee's!:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back