Black People : Why I Love Destee.com

I guess the reason why I love Destee dot com is because in this forum, I'm just a 22 year y/o woman, and not a 22 y/o black woman, ya know?

I've been to other forums, and usually they were majority white people who all would assume I was white either because of their ignorance of other races being on the Internet, or because they thought all black people acted one way online as they believe we all act in real life; so called "ghetto".

It's just ... chill. :D

Plus, I don't have to read stupid comments in threads like, "That black guy on TV/the news/online/the radio was so and so!", whereas none know the actual name of said black man mentioned, but he's just "that black guy!".

Yep! At the end of the day Angela22, regardless, we are just Family, with a big ole ... F... :)

All of us make up this Community, we are all we have, pointedly on the Internet, you speak truth to Power my sister friend.

Gotta Love It!

The reason I love Destee is because it took me so long to find a place like this. An excellent website and forum for an African American community that is not surrounded by just music and hip-hop. I enjoy the poetry and artwork on this site, as well as the general discussion about whats going on in our community.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back