Black People : Destee Happy New Year. I love You

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Jan 1, 2005.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Let me try to explain membership. First if you look at our current community and social condition. It is well known that we do not have what is termed Unity. When you see others in this world appearing to have Unity in all instances.

Common courtesy for one another.
    Support for a common cause.
    Having a hand up.
    An opportunity.
    A belonging and supporting place, time, and energy.
    A chance to make a point.
    A chance to make a difference.

These among many other instances are what is envied and known among the black community as obstacles to success for us.

==============

Let me start by saying all who have given without question as to who will be enriched. Have done so, trusting that their support was asked for and received in the manner, and will be used as stated in pleas, in comments asking for support. Instead of focusing on who is to be enriched and calculating what the amount or enormity of that enrichment would be for another. We have grown beyond that. We have broken the Valence into freedom. A Unity that will enrich each and everyone of us down the road.

One has to first understand what makes one or a group of many rise above their current level. Many talk about a hand up. Reaching back. Being uplifted by others in the black community.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING. This is what is not understood.

Imagine a cluster of electrons. Negative electrons. A part of every atom that is the critical part. With out movement of those electrons no other electron can take its place. Electrons are random in their movement. Colliding all the time. Bumping one another into other lanes of existence. Sometimes knocking another through what is called the valence shell of an atom. Causing what is called a free radical. Free of what was holding it in place. In check and in limited boundaries. Once that space is free another negative electron takes its place. All of the movements of other electrons are now unrestricted to collide because the space left can only be occupied by another negative electron.

No power exist without negative electrons. Protons are helpless.

What happens while this is taking place is the positive Protons are increasing in attraction, and force to hold that which desires to be free in check, it's only job is to keep all of the electrons remained in check. Attracting it with its ability to lure, attract and bond. Because without a negative. The positive is helpless. Without a buddy electron to draw energy from the proton is stagnant. Mean while all other electrons having more room get more radical and collide more freely. Knocking others out of the orbit or valence it once occupied. This is how things come up or out of its condition.

========
    We are electrons. Radical? Yes. But held by positive lures of protons. The freedom is only achieved by knocking another into free space. Family is supposed to do this. You are supposed to help your sister and brother free them selves from the hold of a proton. Once free there is more room in the house for movement. More room for growth and responsibility. Once this room is free. You can occupy it. Haven’t you seen where one goes off to college and the younger one takes the room the older sibling leaves behind? It is the same concept.
    ===========

Looking at the cost!

Well for a member the cost is one hundred dollars a year. To help grow the community of poets. That one hundred dollars while it can’t be offered as a tax write off is in fact a tax write off. Next time you file your taxes put down the one hundred dollars as a loss. If you were walking down the street and dropped a hundred from your purse or pocket. If you lend a friend a hundred dollars and they didn’t ( couldn’t ) pay you back. You have the right to take this as a loss on your taxes you file every year.

LOOK AT IT THIS WAY. I WILL BE TAKING MY TAX DECUTION EVERY YEAR. At the same time. I am supporting the freedom of me. Of you. Of any free radical that enters this site.

Taxes are the only way to grow, if you relieve yourself of some tax burden, one can actually see and know they are better off. The system is built on taxes. The system isn’t built to support the average person. It was written and built to support business. If you don’t have one you aren’t taking advantage of the system.

In reality it isn’t. Because you are investing in what I now see as freedom. Of expression. Of creativity. Of participation and growth.

===================
    This is what I see. Destee has placed this community here, and each of us come to post and share our collective minds. We have drop INS stay INS and sit INS.

All important to a dream she hasn’t yet realized she offered each and every one of us.

Destee you have created a place for free radicals. Have I been bumped you better believe I have. Did you know you bumped me? No. How has it happened and what has changed for me in the year since I have joined. Oh you can get this without joining. But you will have to stay a while here with us in Destee to grow in the manner I am talking about. It is a growth you can't deny. It is a sprit that helps others multiply. I have heard it best from some of the other poets that tell of the change this forum brings to them. One that brings them off the street to sit in front of their systems. Keeping them safe. Out of harms way. While madness crashes just outside the door. :hearthis: This is a safe haven for black minds.

I have launched another web site. Its doing better in the last year, far better than it has in its first two years. Part of it was a growth problem. Another problem is I have a full plate. We all do. But I had not worked at making the business grow and turn into a success. It was just a loss. Claimed every year.

Since I joined I have signed a book deal. For an independent piece I am working on. I will have this arena to flash this coming out and I am grateful. I have asked many to consider collaborating with me on a collective we all can be proud of. I see many great postings here. From members and non members. It is upon ones self to free themselves by colliding with me and others to become free radicals. I have found a cluster of new friends. With common interest. Common goals, and good debate skills. To me this is well worth the one hundred dollars I will recover on my taxes. Who does it hurt to claim the loss? It hurts no one. It does take back the investment I made into my self and Destee.

If there was such a thing as a hand up, a reaching back Destee you have achieved this. Long time from now. You will be remembered. If this site ever closed down it will be remembered. By thousands as a place that made a difference in Black Americans lives and set off a cluster of free radicals unmatched in the United States of America.

The way to grow is to become a free radical. Collide with stronger and more moving electrons to propel yourself onto another level. To help another Destee it is done one person at a time. You have helped me. By having this site here. I have really enjoyed the year 2004. Now the year 2005 is here and I have new growth potential. Having the place to launch my book gives me a new drive. A place among friends of common interest. I will have this. This year. You have planted this here, and by doing so have nurtured minds and souls one at a time, some more than others because some need extra hugs.

But know this. You have launched more than one. So change has taken place in thousands. Only because you gave us this opportunity and I will support you every year that I am alive. I’m sending my payment this month. I want to pay you first.

This is how I will start my New Year. Happy New year to us all.

It is better be a part of the building and to see the relationship and get the full impact of participation because it is the only way you really know and feel you helped and belong.
    ==========
    We look around at all the other relations and ask our selves inwardly if not expressing the problem outwardly. What is it that helps them get above the level we find ourselves stuck on. UNITY!

:grouphug: :vball: Keeping the :rain: off me!

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Destee my Premium payment is sent. I should be good until 2006. I think I will do this every year, get the important things done first. ( new year, reset prioritys )

Thank you for the credit you gave and the past year of great friendship.

3. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Hodee...

Well said, my Brotha....well said.

:toast:

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Oh My Gosh Brother HODEE ...

Wow. I'm speechless. Man. I Love You.

Gosh ... i don't know how to respond to this. Where to begin. Caught me so off-guard. Tears.

Brother HODEE ... sometimes i wonder what the heck i'm doing. Why am i doing this. Why do i continue struggling to do this. Why do i continue ... why can't i just let go ...

Sometimes, i can't see the forest for the trees.

I have no idea that anyone else is truly being helped by this effort.

But my heart won't let it die ... my Spirit refuses to give up.

I am so honored to have you as my friend, my Brother, a Member of this community.

We've gone through a lot together in this past year ... gosh ... are you sure it's only been a year??!!

Your help is so needed and appreciated.

Forever i'm Grateful.

Happy New Year Brother HODEE ... I Love You.

:heart:

Destee

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,736
    happy new year, kid. :luvu:

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thank you Brother James ... :love: ... Happy New Year to you too !

Much Much Love and Peace ... and i Love You More! ... :luvu: ... and miss you too!

Destee

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother HODEE ... Happy New Year !!! ... :love:

it's so nice walking down memory lane ... having years of experiences, sharings, moments ... to wallow in.

Thank You So Much !!!

I LOVE YOU !!!

Destee

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

I LOVE YOU BROTHER HODEE !!! :love:

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: