Black People : Nonprofit Merger (Destee.com and BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Stay tuned and think forward progress for the children and us as a future. No more roadblocks. Please stay tuned and do not respond to the post until I get a chance to lay down carefully planned thoughts so everybody see the full picture. It's time to march now or never since we speak of togetherness and love then we need to be it instead of acting it. Put your love where you mind is. Be back at 12noon.

Husia

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother ... i already told you my cup is full ... i am not able to be involved at the level you'd like.

I will continue to provide what i can, audio / video platform, peace, love, and encouragement.

The support i give to you, i give to all, and there's just no more of me to give. I'm sorry.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Destee I told you I would be willing and will help you with whatever you need as you are helping and yes you can do more than you can. What is the difference between any ancestor and former leaders who are physically dead? They had less and we have more firepower plus you have not told me what areas you need help at. What is a change? Tell me what is so hard with change and this is not me but the kids. This is for the kids so if you can't me then you're actually saying you cannot help those kids and you haven't even heard me out neither have i heard you out completely. Communication. Like what is all this love for on your undersignings and the message when people first log on about unity...."We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People. No Hate Allowed. And you say let love in and love out as a full circle right? Then what is the problem? You forced me on a forum to speak about this since I cannot get in touch with you by phone, email or no kinda way except for show on a website. I don't understand your ideaology and this is not a emotional plea or diss but you giving me no other choice of communication. I do not understand you and this website or the nonprofit. I don't understand it. Let me got to the Children's Network and they understand me full and well. The whole part of your cup is full please let the people see our correspondance of what we were talking about or trying to. You've did the leg work now all we need to do is step out. You got everything needed to start this to include exposure like blackplanet, bet.com and many others and still you are closing me out just like any business who prompt to end the problem within our community on-ground. Like I was willing to dissolve my funds into yours so we could with pen and paper start the fundraising. I will head that portion of it put give you support for the website and business. This is not complicate but takes effort and not to be stagnant. I mean what is all this for when we cannot use this site for change to make a solution?? I mean are we here just for entertainment of gossiping and just talking or doing?? I don't understand this and why you are shutting me out, why are you shutting people out, why are you shutting the kids out? Cause I'm representing the kids and us as a whole. Like what more will it take for me to show and for you to do? What do I have to be the President Obama in order for you to see me and vision more clearly and real? Do you need motivation or inspiration? You said for me to come back and here I am but on a whole other level and all it takes is communication. Don't shut me or the kids opportunity to correct our problems. Like the women who have all told me they are tired of talking so I went in my pockets and came with action. I will be new to the game but you have already established a nonprofit on trust, recognition, admirers and standards so lets clean up and get it cracking. I'll do this without pay cause that's how hungry I am which I know our children are for a better future. I don't play on emotions or mindsets but this is a grand and golden opportunity and people need it. We've been getting attacking on the educational systems we do not have and where we attend before I was born and still is and all I'm asking is to please hear me out with the details before you shut me out. You just plain ole shut me out for no reason, I don't understand this...I'm trying to be that King and I keep getting shut by my own people. This is not right. If you want communicate with to hear out the full details and you explain yours so we can work out a solution then I guess the togetherness and love is false. How am I going to go before people and the kids about unity when there is none here when I'm trying to unify to show the people we are strong indeed and can get things done with the power of numbers. I gave you my number and all contacts but you can shut me down on a forum and have all times of night and day to be on the website but cannot discuss business with your brother by phone?? This typing is getting to be enough and I need real people so tell me if you are fake or real? Tell the people in this community that as a mutha you have given up? Tell me loud and clear that your love is not like it is cause the last I remember love conquers all things to include your problems if you just let in. For a person that has so much love and not see love in her face to help her is a blind Queen indeed. Which makes me look like fool, beggar forcing me to go back to square one which is get the 400 to get the 501c letter. I'm already certified by the state of SC and so why spend more money when we can just combine and breakthrough? Can you just see this and stop being selfish. Think about the future of the kids and us a people cause everything what we doing is not illegal in any form or fashion. I've already done checked it plus I got your back and been had it so I need for you to have mine. I go out here promotion you and everything seriously and ask for you to do a major thing for me and you can't do it without giving me a detailed reason?? I thought we were family where family sit down and resolve problems. Stop acting like the enemy and wake up Queen!!! Wake the heck up!! Wake up people!!!

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112

This is not an endorsement but a forward movement look at your mission logo which totally differs from what you are saying Destee I told you I would be willing and will help you with whatever you need as you are helping and yes you can do more than you can. What is the difference between any ancestor and former leaders who are physically dead? They had less and we have more firepower plus you have not told me what areas you need help at. What is a change? Tell me what is so hard with change and this is not me but the kids. This is for the kids so if you can't me then you're actually saying you cannot help those kids and you haven't even heard me out neither have i heard you out completely. Communication. Like what is all this love for on your undersignings and the message when people first log on about unity...."We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People. No Hate Allowed."

This is reason why I signed up and began the plan and you telling me I've been donating for only entertainment cause support is what it is and by furthering our community as Black People is support. Your definition of support is not mine or even close to the idea. And this is what I'm talking about when getting rid of the english language for Akan and Adinkra Symbolism so people cannot play games with words and we can be harmony. That's all I want and we need it so you are just going to ignore what is going on out here just for talk. Just forget Destee it destee cause all that what you are trying to deflect is nothing what I said or intended on being. Thanks. I know my place and will never bother you or upset this group of people...i just thought I was doing the positive thing and ramping the people in a real light with everything I had but I must continue on. I just thought for sure we as the people and children we in and finally able to fundraise since you are already establish vs me coming off the ground with all the credibility I have on-ground for the record but I do not have the social internet exposure like you have. People trust you and see you as a great person and yet I come to you just like I would to any person in position of power to help and I get deflected, rerouted, all of sudden people words change and mission statement and etc. I will not do any more shows cause what is the point? What is the point when your own people is not fully supporting or supporting you like you know even after asking offering and rendering services. I don't understand and never will. I will never understand us as black people, african people, or whatever you wanna call us I will never understand us. Now I see what that brother was talking about because you truly have to do it all by yourself. So people please after today keep hope alive and I will cause it is tough. I will continue on ground and do this the military way and make a way out of no way just Moms use to do. I believe. Peace to all and let's try to practice one love for the sake of the future.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother ... i can't do any more than i already do ... i don't know how many more ways to say no.

No. I can't be involved at the level you want me to, and if this means i'm ugly stuff to you now ... so be it.

You can't keep making these threads ... i mean ... you're hurting your own effort carrying on this way.

Everyone won't be able to help you in the capacity that you want, that's life, it happens to all of us.

If the endeavor is in you to do, no matter who or what, you'll find a way to do it.

Please stop making these threads. Please stop talking to me about this. My decision is final.

Destee

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Alright Destee. You just remember this and real truth that I never got a chance to explain or even spill out the details nor did you because there was no way of communication. You just remember this my Sister. Remember this. I will take the heat for so call talking about you and all and any other line of disrespect you are proclaiming. Wish peace unto you and your family. And for the record you never said no until now. I misled myself. I apologize once again for being me. Thanks for your efforts and I don't know what I did wrong and hope these other black nonprofits and business do not shut me out like this. I will not come back so please ban this profile and KaHotep. Thank you. I was just trying to do the right thing.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother ... i've said from the beginning that i am not able to be a part of your endeavor.

I don't know why you're taking my life circumstance so personal. It is not personal.

Our community is a great platform to present an endeavor, and it's here if you want it.

I do wish you well.

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.