Black Spirituality Religion : Why do Black people follow Christianity?

Beloved, allow me to say this to all that come to read what has been posted here on Destee.

There is no one Black Being that carry the responsibility to carry the burden of all Black People, everyone of us has a responsibility to correct the problems that now affect our Live and no one has the pleasure to stand back and become indignant as if there are a chosen set of Black Folks that work for the unfortunate of us Black people.

All Black folks are the victims of aMiserable life whether we acknowledge it or not and All Black Folks have the responsibility to work together against the Evil that has us behaving strangely in reacting to the Misery caused by those whom we rather give a free pass and attack those who come to share Information with a desire it will instill within each of us the willingness to change our Life condition together.

No Black Life has the privilege to attack and criticize those who labor with all humility and Love for the Black World, expecting nothing in return but a Unified Freedom for Black people which mean that we should not act as if the one doing the criticizing is paying a check to those that labor in pursuit of Black folks Liberation.

So beloved if our burden become so heavy, then the we should allow it to serve as a sign that each of us is not doing what we should be doing to change the condition of our Life, because our suffering become each of our responsibility to fight against the evil that bound us.

To those that criticize those that are attempting to share the Divine Truth with the Black World, your responsibility lessen none in requiring you to face our responsibility and to involve ourselves in behalf of each of our one Life, because individually we will not be able to regain control of our Black Life.

No Black Being has the privilege to stand back and attack those that labor tireless in behalf of the Black world, sharing Divine information of enlightenment, which should motivate the one in misery to go to work and begin to fight to save your Black Life, because none of us are exempt from participating in this fight for our Liberation and for others to treat other Black Warriors with an attitudeand behavior that mirror the White Man, giving off an expression that we work for you, such an attitude only serve as a sign of how Mental disturbed we have become.

There is no Time for self pity for Black People, the Time now is for us to come together in preparation for the Fight for our Black Life Liberation.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Destee said:
Sister Cursed Heart ... bless your sweet heart ... i'm sorry to hear of your daughter's illness, and i know your heart must be heavy right now. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

As i read your words, i can't help but think on all that you're going through. I am compelled to tell you to focus your energies on positive things. You do not have the time or space right now, to be offended, to give any energy to anything other than your daughter. You want to gather all the positive forces within and around you, keeping them focused on her. Don't get distracted, because she needs your strength. You want to think on, live on, be in, wallow in, only positive things. You want to envision her well and laughing and talking, you want to envision that which you seek. For something as serious as this, you don't want to give any extra energy to anything that might take a tiny bit from her, and your hope for her.

Stay Forever Encouraged.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you destee:kiss2:

Goddess Auset333 said:

cursed heart writes;

And I pray that none of you have to ever experience what I am going through.

With all of your divine knowledge you still have not given me a cure.
I mean no disrespect especially not to the creator/GOD whatever color you choose to give him or whatever name you have for him/her.

What I do know is there were eight responses to my forum about my daughter that jack posted and over a thousand spiritual members.
Why when there is a debate over who's GOD is right the responses come pouring in but someone truly truly needs the love and prayers or your so called divinity you don't reply?

This is not against any one person but against us collectively as the so-called spiritually chosen ones.

I pray that u keep praying for me as I will do the same but don't you ever try to give me a reason why my innocent sweet black princess has cancer.
Because I am quite sure your balance and harmony in not continously in sync with GOD.
So does that mean your children deserve to suffer?
You sound foolish and I am offended!
She is the reason why my house is a home.
Whatever throne you think you sit upon can be taken away.
As it has in the past.
Don't repeat it!

----------------------------
:qqb023: I enter your presence with Harmony, Order, Balance with the Spoons of Truth and Reality.

Precious and treasured cargo, we who are your true Elders have come to share with you that we overstand your cries, pain and suffering that which stems from the root a mind-set that has been conditioned to not know your Divine Self and Be that Divine self. We overstand that which you are yet to understand.

Precious CH, I would love to put loving arms around you until you are healed and your daughter is healed, for however long it would take. Being that I am not there in the physical, allow my missive to serve as those Arms.

Let me share a story I read once with you, and the words may not be exact.

There was a flood in a city, and the flood was so high it covered the houses. A man was sitting on the roof top waiting for someone to come rescue him. A man came in a boat and asked the man on the roof top to get in. The man on the roof top said no thanks, I am waiting on Jesus to rescue me. A helicopter came by and asked the man to get in, and the man on the rooftop refused to get in saying he was waiting on Jesus to rescue him. Well of course the man drowned, and this is not true, the man said to have came face to face with God, and the man asked God why did he allow him to drown and die? God was suppose to have said to the man, I sent you a boat, and a helicopter, and you refuse them both. This man blamed God for his lack of obedience and there fore he faced the Wages of Death. While this man was living I sense he was a conformist to Pray, have faith, and believe and you will receive, all of which is strongholds on the Divine Soul-mind-set. You can ask for Prayer all day long, and many who say they will pray for us like they say in the churches don't even do it, just say it because it what others want to hear. Many who say they will pray for us some of them their lives is full of evil, and evil hands laying on us makes matter worse. Some times you just have to lay hands on yourself. I say open our minds to me is laying on me. If Prayer alone work, we would be far advance by now like the Atlantis mind-set people. It is in the WORKS that the job get done. The Work is in the Soul-Mind. DIVINELY FREELY THINKING. The Soul is where all information flows to the Mind, and the mind must be in Harmony, Order and Balance to now which thought is right and which is wrong. We must (action) word take the time to meditate/menatate quietly, relaxing our busy bodies and minds, and become centered so we can see and know the answers to our questions. The Cures to what Ails us is in the Divine physician in us. Everything we seek on the outside of us is already instored on the inside of us. We are the Storehouse of Divine Information. If I could walk up to your door and hand you a cure, I would. I can only direct you to where you can find the Cure-Answers, hiding behind faith and Beliefs (ego based) doubts and waivers in your mind. It is the Power in our Mind that saves our Behinds.

We are here in life for a reason and a season, and when that reason and season is over and a person walks out of our lives or die, we are to look at the reason they were in our lives and what they came to teach us while in our lives. Perhaps your daughter came in your life to teach you and others something, and if we do not know what it is, we failed the test. Every test we go through determines what we are made of physically and mentally, and when we fall down under the pressure of the test, we can not expect to pass the countless test that is yet to come in our lives. If your daughter sees you in despair, what are you teaching her while she is still alive? Please precious do not tell me she does not sense what you are sharing with us, because children picks up everything that is going on around her. What if she is sensing your despair and it is making her condition even worse because her mind-set is overwhelmed by your mind-set thoughts actions, conduct, and behavior? Just a question worth thinking about. Worrying never amounted to anything but the Trinity (Depression, Oppression, Stress) the the terrorist trinity that are also Pallbearer to a permanent hole in the ground Rest/Reservation. Each nanosecond that she is alive, it is wise to be as Divinely loving to her and be grateful she is in your life because what you display to her is displaying the same to yourself.

Having the name Cursed Heart is like cursing yourself, and I think I and others mentioned that to you on black Chat one night. Still we see you cling to the Cursed Heart name. We are what we eat and what we Think precious one.

Our Harmony and Balance must be in sync with the Divine Reveler we call God to share this information that you are not aware of and appearing to refuse to eat, swallow, and digest and allow it to manifest and come alive in you. The same God energy, power, and Spirit (EPS)(ALL ONE) that is in us is ALL-Ready in you, those Divine servants waiting to serve your mind-Thoughts. You need to be One with that (EPS) to know how to be close to the Divine Reveler we call God which is a closer intimate relationship with you.

Some of us have children and some of children have some type of illness.

I have a daughter in the US Marine Corp who shared with me that she signed up to go to IRAQ. To me that is a GRAVE illness. I do not blame God which would be blaming myself because what part of God I am not. She made that decision. I have shared with her that she made a wrong decision, and once the truth has been told to us, the nanosecond the truth is told to us that is when we become responsible for our actions and obligated to Be that Truth. Every chance I get to spend quality time with her, and enjoy every nanosecond with her I do.

My other daughter have a brain tumor. It is too small to operate on and if it enlarges she will go blind. Do I blame God and those who are here to show me what it is I need to do and see? No. Every chance I get to spend quality time with my daughters, I am there. We do the things we never done before. I love to see their smile, listen to them, touch them, smell theri presence. I know why my daughters condition is what it is and what caused it, and it had nothing to do with God. Some times we spend a lot of time cursing God which is ourselves, and telling lies About God, which is ourselves. Sometimes when we desire others to be cured, we must first heal ourselves, because we are all interconnected.

Precious, if we sound foolish, that is because Truth and reality will sound foolish to one whose mind-set that is not open to receive it. It is a known fact that Truth can stress out such a mind-set. So again, we are not mad at you, we overstand.

Have you heard the SONG, I think Luther Vandross. A house is not a home, if there is no one living there. In other words the way you are sounding means you are not living the abundant life you were meant to be regardless of the circumstances that surrounds you. Chinese proverb: Money can buy a house, but not a Home. We are to Master Our Own temple Domain (Divine SOul-Minds-Home).

CH: Whatever throne you think you sit upon can be taken away.

Beloved, we who are sharing Divine Truth with you seek no accolades. Truth does not win a popularity contest. I delayed going to the hottub, Sauna, and Pool just so I can share this with you. Does that sound like I and others are sitting on a Throne, the physical throne I am taking you mean? The Conscious Thrones of our knowledge, overstanding and Wisdom is my Throne, Home, and Temple.

Precious Afrikan Proverb: The rain beats down on the roof top, but those who are sheltered is protected. Those of us who operates in life by the LAWS of the Divine Universe and Nature is immune from the demonic prophetic message that our throne can be taken away. Man can not take away the Divine-Soul Mind, because man did not give it to the person. Man can only send others to send the Divine Soul-minds demonic prophetic message. Even the forces of nature will not make an attempt to destroy such Divine Universal mind-sets. We must check to see who is Controlling our Mind thoughts. This is not the real you CH. The real you is meant to be Divine.

Precious you claim to seek cures/healing yet you send negative message back at those who is bringing you the answers.

I can only do one other thing other than show you the Path to Right thinking, and that is to send Positive energy towards you, and continue to be Loving you from afar.

The warriors who stopped by this thread to help rescue you and show you where your answers are you refused to receive them.

If we hang onto a drowning person who do not desire to be rescued from drowning and if we are not careful, they will pull us down and we will drown with them.

Life Savers and Life saving messages stop by on this thread to rescue you so that you will not drown in your expectation.

Precious if you insist on returning back to the thread with attacks against those who took the time out to help rescue your mind-thoughts, the Surgeons of Truth and reality must do as the Cosmic Ancient Ancestors says. We came. We shared. One rejects or accept. We keep moving on, for we are not to remain in an environment where the Elders are being disrespected and the wages for that too is Death of Divine Spiritual Intelligent Information, for being disobedient.

:ilu: Here is loving you way more than you are loving yourself/Afrika:qqb023:

Honestly you bring some positive messages but please don't tell me how I should feel or that I am being negative.
It's only negative because you don't have an answer.
She is my daughter not a spiritual experiment.
I am very opened minded as most know me to be around here.
Rescue me from what?
You sound like a cult member.
I'm sorry but you have waisted time and energy typing.
If you think I'm living such a negative life even though you don't know a **** thing about me that's your problem.
But my daughter's illness is not a punishment for the way you think I live my life.
If you meditated long enough you'd know I am also working 10hrs a week, taking care of a mother with multiple sclerosis and helping my pregnant sister meanwhile taking care of my sick child.
I am the strength of my family always have been and always will be.
Do you even have kids?
If you do or if you ever have any pray that they always have a healthy body,mind and soul but if something ever throws them off that balance it's not because you are a bad mother, it's called life!
Life is not always kind but you must continue to be kind to it and others around you.
It seems that as close as you think u are to GOD you would know that your comments are premature and tasteless!
Continue your discussion but leave me and my child out of your mouth!
God's day!

CH writes: Honestly you bring some positive messages but please don't tell me how I should feel or that I am being negative.
Rescue me from what?
If you think I'm living such a negative life even though you don't know a **** thing about me that's your problem.
But my daughter's illness is not a punishment for the way you think I live my life.
If you meditated long enough you'd know I am also working 10hrs a week, taking care of a mother with multiple sclerosis and helping my pregnant sister meanwhile taking care of my sick child.
Do you even have kids?
If you do or if you ever have any pray that they always have a healthy body,mind and soul but if something ever throws them off that balance it's not because you are a bad mother, it's called life!
Life is not always kind but you must continue to be kind to it and others around you.
It seems that as close as you think u are to GOD you would know that your comments are premature and tasteless!
God's day!

-------------------------------------------
:qqb023:Humble

CH
Writes: Honestly you bring some positive messages but please don't tell me how I should feel or that I am being negative.

I am expressing not how you should feel but how the Mind-thoughts are to be to bring about that which we desire in life.

CH: It's only negative because you don't have an answer.

I Am an Answer-Cestors, you are one, we all are one.

CH:

Wow! Divine Spirituality is what is needed.

CH: I am very opened minded as most know me to be around here.

Precious if that is true then precious you would not have no problem receiving the Truth that has been given to you.

CH: Rescue me from what?

Divine Information given to you to help you continue to Think mind thoughts that will keep you in Harmony, Order, and Balance.

CH:

Precious Sound like or is. Please be factual. I Am addicted to truth and reality, and if that is a cult, THEN IT IS SO.
To think with the Human being mind set is a Cult because that is not the Original black Divine way to think. To deny Truth is a Cult mind-set.
To be disrespectful to Elders is a Cult mind-set.

CH:
I'm sorry but you have waisted time and energy typing. Precious, why take on the negative Karma energy of saying or being sorry for what you do not even care about. Isn't that wasted energy?

Precious, whose time, the euroepan human being time, or the Divine time. Then it is the Cosmic Ancient Ancestors who reveal through me what to say they are the ones that has wasted the time.

CH: If you think I'm living such a negative life even though you don't know a **** thing about me that's your problem.

Queen goddess Maya Angelou and Common Sense says, listen to a person and they will reveal everything positive or negative about themselves.
The wise among us can tell all about a person in their writing as well. All which reveals the Mind thoughts of a person. No precious, it is you who do not know about you. You are much better than the you you reveal now. Oh so much better.

CH: But my daughter's illness is not a punishment for the way you think I live my life.

Did I say that? ???

CH: If you meditated long enough you'd know I am also working 10hrs a week, taking care of a mother with multiple sclerosis and helping my pregnant sister meanwhile taking care of my sick child. I am the strength of my family always have been and always will be.

Precious, may the Sinew in the root of your strength empower you to keep on doing this.

CH: Do you even have kids? If you do or if you ever have any pray that they always have a healthy body,mind and soul but if something ever throws them off that balance it's not because you are a bad mother, it's called life!

No precious, I have children, to me kids is calling children goats. You seem to miss much about what has been given to you.
Did you overlook in my missive when I shared with you about my two daughters and their problems? I blame no one for that.

CH: Life is not always kind but you must continue to be kind to it and others around you.

Life is Us, without us there would be no life, so we make the best out of us by first being kind to ourselves.

Let me rephrase what you said.

CH:
Us is not always kind, but we must continue to be kind to us and others around us.

CH:

Precious, correction, as close as I KNOW I AM. I explained to you that God is Energy, Power, and Spirit (ESP) (ALL One) within All of us. Knowing that, how much closer can we be to God when the (EPS) is in us.

I will take what you have said into the Chambers of the Divine there where our Ancient Cosmic Ancestors resides and share your comments with them. The evidence for our disobedience always shows up in our lives. When one has tagged another as an adversary one will not be able to reason with them profoundly. So the more I entertain you the more I increase your Mental value in that we are discussing.

CH: Continue your discussion but leave me and my child out of your mouth!

You bought your situation about your precious child to the public and we shared what we know on how to help you and the child, and you chose what you wanted to hear and not what you needed to hear.

May the next Full Moon reveal to you that it is wise to ask for forgiveness, and apologize for being disrespectful.

I haven't been disrespectful to you. So precious One, I must now leave you as I found you.

Here Is loving you in spite...:blowkiss: :qqb023:

ALL COMMUNICATION WITH YOU IS NOW CLOSED:kiss:

Afrikan proverbs:

If you understand the beginning well, the end will not trouble you.
Ashanti

To engage in conflict, one does not bring a knife that cuts -but a needle that sews.
Bahumaba

Talking with one another is loving one another.
Kenya

If you damage the character of another, you damage your own.
Yoruba

He who hates, hates himself.
Zulu

Goddess Auset333 said:
CH writes: Honestly you bring some positive messages but please don't tell me how I should feel or that I am being negative.
Rescue me from what?
Do you even have kids?
God's day!

-------------------------------------------
:qqb023:Humble

CH
Writes: Honestly you bring some positive messages but please don't tell me how I should feel or that I am being negative.

I am expressing not how you should feel but how the Mind-thoughts are to be to bring about that which we desire in life.

CH: It's only negative because you don't have an answer.

I Am an Answer-Cestors, you are one, we all are one.

CH:

Wow! Divine Spirituality is what is needed.

CH: I am very opened minded as most know me to be around here.

Precious if that is true then precious you would not have no problem receiving the Truth that has been given to you.

CH: Rescue me from what?

Divine Information given to you to help you continue to Think mind thoughts that will keep you in Harmony, Order, and Balance.

CH:

Precious Sound like or is. Please be factual. I Am addicted to truth and reality, and if that is a cult, THEN IT IS SO.
To think with the Human being mind set is a Cult because that is not the Original black Divine way to think. To deny Truth is a Cult mind-set.
To be disrespectful to Elders is a Cult mind-set.

CH:
I'm sorry but you have waisted time and energy typing. Precious, why take on the negative Karma energy of saying or being sorry for what you do not even care about. Isn't that wasted energy?

Precious, whose time, the euroepan human being time, or the Divine time. Then it is the Cosmic Ancient Ancestors who reveal through me what to say they are the ones that has wasted the time.

CH: If you think I'm living such a negative life even though you don't know a **** thing about me that's your problem.

Queen goddess Maya Angelou and Common Sense says, listen to a person and they will reveal everything positive or negative about themselves.
The wise among us can tell all about a person in their writing as well. All which reveals the Mind thoughts of a person. No precious, it is you who do not know about you. You are much better than the you you reveal now. Oh so much better.

CH: But my daughter's illness is not a punishment for the way you think I live my life.

Did I say that? ???

CH: If you meditated long enough you'd know I am also working 10hrs a week, taking care of a mother with multiple sclerosis and helping my pregnant sister meanwhile taking care of my sick child. I am the strength of my family always have been and always will be.

Precious, may the Sinew in the root of your strength empower you to keep on doing this.

CH: Do you even have kids? If you do or if you ever have any pray that they always have a healthy body,mind and soul but if something ever throws them off that balance it's not because you are a bad mother, it's called life!

No precious, I have children, to me kids is calling children goats. You seem to miss much about what has been given to you.
Did you overlook in my missive when I shared with you about my two daughters and their problems? I blame no one for that.

CH: Life is not always kind but you must continue to be kind to it and others around you.

Life is Us, without us there would be no life, so we make the best out of us by first being kind to ourselves.

Let me rephrase what you said.

CH:
Us is not always kind, but we must continue to be kind to us and others around us.

CH:

Precious, correction, as close as I KNOW I AM. I explained to you that God is Energy, Power, and Spirit (ESP) (ALL One) within All of us. Knowing that, how much closer can we be to God when the (EPS) is in us.

I will take what you have said into the Chambers of the Divine there where our Ancient Cosmic Ancestors resides and share your comments with them. The evidence for our disobedience always shows up in our lives. When one has tagged another as an adversary one will not be able to reason with them profoundly. So the more I entertain you the more I increase your Mental value in that we are discussing.

CH: Continue your discussion but leave me and my child out of your mouth!

You bought your situation about your precious child to the public and we shared what we know on how to help you and the child, and you chose what you wanted to hear and not what you needed to hear.

May the next Full Moon reveal to you that it is wise to ask for forgiveness, and apologize for being disrespectful.

I haven't been disrespectful to you. So precious One, I must now leave you as I found you.

Here Is loving you in spite...:blowkiss: :qqb023:

ALL COMMUNICATION WITH YOU IS NOW CLOSED:kiss:

Afrikan proverbs:

If you understand the beginning well, the end will not trouble you.
Ashanti

To engage in conflict, one does not bring a knife that cuts -but a needle that sews.
Bahumaba

Talking with one another is loving one another.
Kenya

If you damage the character of another, you damage your own.
Yoruba

He who hates, hates himself.
Zulu

Tonight is indeed a full moon as I stepped outside of my house for a breath of fresh air.
Forgive me if I have been a bit harsh but my baby means everything to me.
Sometimes truth is hard to swallow.
I truly think you have given some truth, just as I know I have given you some as well.
Noone knows everything or even the right thing to say all of the time.
But what is valuable is your heart and everyone knows your heart is not found in history books nor is it a mystery, it cannot be hidden or taken for granted.
A simple cursed heart I will pray for you would have sufficed.
Instead you gave me support and then annalyzed the situation as if you were the one lying beside my daughter while they discussed her chemotherapy.
I have lived in that hospital for two weeks.
When they said she had all leukemia I could have sworn my heart stopped and I went deaf!.
The tears oh there has to be a river named tiffany by now!
There is noone and nothing that can tell me about how it felt to feel what I felt about my baby.
She's ten years old under going a surgery for a portacath.
Do you know what a portacath is?
They give her chemo and take her blood through it and it is surgically inserted for the duration of chemo which is 2yrs and 2 months.
She was afraid, and she didn't know what was going on.
She is even afraid to play with her friends or that they might stare at her portacath.
I have insurance and yet her meds costs 230 dollars.
She's afraid to go outside becausr her sugars are going up making her a diabetic because of the steroids that are apart of her chemo.
I took her to the mall to buy her gym shoes and she was very mean and had a headache and mothers intuition said check her sugar.
It was 307.
I rushed back to the house and gave her insulin accordingly.
I almost forgot to turn my car off!
Note you I have never done this in my life!
I have always had a healthy child.
I took two weeks off to learn how to take care of her.
I wake her up every morning.
I make her breakfast.
Check her sugar and giver her her meds.
Rub bengay on her back because it hurts her sometimes.
Give her alkaselzer because the streroids and antibiotics make her nausous.
She's thrown up a few times and has even admitted to being ashamed.(crying)
Emotionally I'd rather be anywhere but where I am now.
Auset you dont have all of the answers and neither do I.
Today it's ok for you to say so.
We all have the desire for truth not just you.
You know you have found it for yourself,but just because someone does not know or believe the same as you ,you think they need to be rescued?
Honestly sistah you sound like the same christians you are challenging.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back