Black Relationships : Why are famous black women deciding to dating married men?

It's a hot mess...I don't know their side of the story as we are only hearing one part. Though I highly doubt the relationship just got put together all of sudden with the ex's being out the equation. More than likely they knew what was going on and decided to pursue that relationship for their own goal and forget everything else. Which in my opinion is not only sad but unfortuante that they cannot find there own SINGLE person to date.

and so would you if your wife were publicly having an affair... Imagine you and your kids turning on the Lakers game and seeing your wife (and your kid's mommy) snuggled up next to Kobe during halftime. How do you explain that to your kids?
OOPS! Sorry Amnat77, I just realized you were a sister. Disregard that whole wife with Kobe part, lol! :eek:oops:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back