Black People : Who Knows Everything About Anything?

The black woman.

oh my gosh ... :blush: ... wait ... let me breathe ... oh gosh ... wait ... okay ... oh my gosh ... :blush:

you're so sweet ... that's so sweet ... thank you ... :love:

this question came to mind after realizing that i've studied so much, every day, all day ... just always studying something ... always trying to learn how to do stuff better ... and with all that studying ... i still don't know everything about anything ... but i gotta keep studying anyway ... 'cause it's in me to do ... i wanna know how to do stuff ... and the fact that i didn't know before i started studying ... is no negative reflection on me (or anyone) ... 'cause ... don't nobodee know everything ... and if one is gonna know anything ... they gotta study ... lol

yeah ... my mind really thot alla that ... and this thread was born ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

I don't know anyone that knows everything about anything ... but maybe you do.

They aint gotta know everything about everything ... just everything about anything.

You know them? Care to share who they are? Maybe it's you? ... it shole aint me ... :research:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you for all ya answers, it makes sense.

Just what i was thinking.People think they know it all.They wont accept your views but want you to accept theirs. "lets not say we have discovered the truth but rather i have discovered a truth" is that right?
we can only grow if we harmonize, share ideas nobody opinion is ruled out totally.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back