Black Spirituality Religion : Where the Adam and Eve story was stolen from

Yes, I do agree on all points and wish brother MP well. We had our strggules, good and bad (I still disaree on the Jesus is Lucifer argument) but I did learn alot through those struggles. I have been reading through his threads lately trying to find the link to his website. No luck so far.

Peace!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Yes sir, glad to hear and read this. On not finding the link to his site, I'll find it and send it to you; I recall viewing it after receiving it from Music Producer. Again, we are in agreement brother omowalejabali, I cound never get with or understand his luciferian posit of Christ, never could, lol.

Peace In,

the concept survives just as do the Dogon People because they lived in KMT when the WE ruled the world -- long before the advent of the diaspora or schisms occurred. My source is Dr. Alex Darkwah from the book "Africans Who Wrote The Bible" whose magnificent work is yet to be refuted!

.......wb Fine1952, good seeing you. Are you saying that Dr. Darkwah credits the concept of Adam and Eve to be from Kemet?

Peace In,

Yes, I do agree on all points and wish brother MP well. We had our strggules, good and bad (I still disaree on the Jesus is Lucifer argument) but I did learn alot through those struggles. I have been reading through his threads lately trying to find the link to his website. No luck so far.

Peace!

.......I found Music Producer's website tucked away in his thread on Egypt, here:
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/egypt.38297/page-37#post-400624

And this is the link to it:

Truth http://home.insightbb.com/~tekhead2/index1.html

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back