Black Poetry : When we used to Break dance

UniverSouL
This is a nice flow.

When the break dancing started. The gangs put the weapons down. Like tagging with the paint it all is a release of the pent up frustration of not enough to do. Wanting to be seen and listened to. Is all the human sprit seeks. So simple, but hard to keep.

I saw a crew trying to bring it back last week. Beating on the streets. It ain't dead. Just not in the head anymore. A new release is needed on the street. What will it be?

Thanks again my fellow poets.

I definitely agree with you HODEE. Your words speak truth.

I'm glad that we are dialoguing about this particular matter. It brings happiness to me to see that we are discussing an issue that means a lot to us all. by continuing to do so, we can help bring change to our people and the world over.

What will it be HODEE? That's a good question. You said that you saw a crew bringing it back in your neck of the woods. Well, it may come back strong. Breaking surely needs to and all other forms of creative expression that we're not involved in now. Let's strive to make it happen.

Peace,
A Universal Soul

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back