Black Poetry : Rhymes to amuse strongly But can be used wrongly Can have proud walk But can’t use loud talk In the library, flow well But like a hotel amuse guests E

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Rhymes to amuse strongly
But can be used wrongly
Can have proud walk
But can’t use loud talk
In the library, flow well
But like a hotel amuse guests
Eat a pickle and think
And be tickle pink
A winner with brain
Ready to entertain
Feel these quotes
Appeal to folks
Now see a girl
That be in world
She’s captivated the media
Have devastated the encyclopedia
Dream of romance
This scheme could enhance
And attract honeys
With facts and moneys
“SO BOO you a cute honey
Maybe in pursuit of money
A femme fatale that’s funny
She’s sight for sore eyes
he want galore pies
Gonna be at your door with tries
Speak girl can’t ignore your replies
Plan great
Like candidate
Take you to dinner boo
For an interview
You know how we do
NAW PLAYER: THIS IS Black
HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH smack
Haters with fact yall can’t holler back
She’s a BROWN SOUL SISTA in A MINI-SKIRT
Do plenty work when she strut boys alert
Distinct and different
Sex is pink and magnificent
Victim in a system of mistaken identity
Has awaken the vicinity
Witty with words
And like the city and suburbs
Folks live here
And her quotes sincere
Right now her dress is down
Nipple on her breasts are round
Her body is hot flames
Boys approaches with top names
Comes to sex she’s an ill cure
And she will lure
Boys to speak love
And seek a club
The proper arrival
With author and title
With artistic work
Only one get it twisted is a jerk
In a plane fly solo
A boy remain for pie oh no
Misled flows
Are like a red rose
The tune could bloom
To a good doom
After that a boy throw
You in the bed and go
Crazy on it and juice flow
Proof of the truth
Is like a loose tooth
Can’t grip food
Make your lips look rude
Mixed lace
Fixed in place
Boys can’t kick the chase
Never forget to tuck my inhaler
But like a truck trailer
Get dragged around town
Her thing hot and pure
But not secure
Boys want some
LOOK BOO Have to rearrange life
But like an estranged wife
It’s hard to duck, settle many
Duals, wear metals and jewels plenty
Bling exist, spoke words
Couldn’t cope with the verbs
Ball nice
All my life
After some tall advice
On how to rap to chicks
And trap them quick
To live alone is crap sick
Talk at length
Walk with strength
Alone that evening
At home and needing
A chick quick feeding
his swell sex hormones
Got on the cell phone
Under his own steam
Had to phone a dream
Girl,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Often and many times soften minds with plenty rhymes he do amaze with a new craze make a crew praise grip minds when he sip wine look on the divine we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Place rhymes in the internet chase minds eat dinner and yet to have steak, get quicker friction from a particular position, see a girl with a brown bu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Put these rhymes in a container which exist and consist of one or more words and galore verbs my str Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Sorted out rhymes and aborted minds some to be kept others Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Keep dimes and if yall want cheap rhymes write your own Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: these rhymes lift and move minds like barbells and my car tells story, wheels are dubs prof Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : misled with rhymes but maybe ahead of my time when I study rap and get this muddy crap on microphone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Feast on grocery while writing a piece of poetry bitter pure Literature my mixed rhymes fix minds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : these rhymes like a truck carry loads and bury codes when I spin my wheels in mud and begin to feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : ‎Melvin Surmons‎ to Emanuel Lewis Just now · .. Write raw rhymes but due to flaw in designs they st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Mind damage a bit but manage to fit rhymes in a microphones This blind domes and leave a shine on ch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
R Black Poetry : My style is corrupt and rhymes pile up so I have wild Luck trying to separate verbs that devastate n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Advance with rhymes experience romance sometime stuff Promote knowledge went and spoke at college ha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Here I am back online in contact with whack rhymes got facts On my mind, quick to wear a mask this s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Khasm13 Busta Rhymes - Thank You Ft. Q Tip Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
R Black Poetry : Do rhymes with true lines and my crew assigned to microphones We blind domes with the right words an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Juggle rhymes and struggle with lines that are difficult Which result in stress can’t duck this mes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Fugees ft. A Tribe Called Quest & Busta Rhymes - Rumble In The Jungle Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Busta Rhymes - Dangerous (1997) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Method Man ft. Busta Rhymes - What's Happenin' *Uncensored* [Official video] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Busta Rhymes ft Mariah Carey - I Know What You Want [1080pHD] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : Quotes divine because I soak rhymes in vinegar in hopes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Sports : Serena Williams raps in a song that rhymes ‘tennis racquet’ with ‘Gucci glasses’ Black Sports 4
R Black Poetry : Rhymes go at a perfect rate and circulate move like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rah Digga feat.Busta Rhymes - Imperial (2000) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Styles P - Harsh ft. Busta Rhymes, Rick Ross Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Busta Rhymes - Gimme Some More Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : Easy on the Rhymes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Tumbling in Rhymes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Flexing With Rhymes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Jahari Kavi Black Poetry : Old rhymes of mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : My rhymes caught attention as I fought in dismensions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : Lyrically tough got rhymes and scars now stuck in a line Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : My rhymes dope and witty and hope the committee make Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : RAMBLIN RHYMES 5 MINUTE DOPE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Amalgamate rhymes and evaluate minds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
R Black Poetry : A Meeting of Rhymes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
R Black Poetry : Rhymes got flavor like gravy and stew and like crazy glue Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black Jokes Humor : Godzilla rappin to busta Rhymes. Black Jokes Humor 1
M Black Poetry : Rhymes persuaded on wax sharp like a bladed ax hewing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : Got rhymes that sweep across microphones and boss dome Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Like a shy girl I try hurl rhymes quietly and brightly Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Rhymes are like a sick clock’s mechanism tick tock with rhythm Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Khasm13 Khasm13 : ruff rhymes on roam.... Khasm13 7
S Black Entertainment : 50 Cent, Ja Rule, Busta Rhymes, Benzino, and Eminem Black Entertainment 4
D Black Poetry : pseudo pt 2 (it rhymes) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Erogenous Rhymes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : for him time to amuse but confused and mixed up had to fix his luck, style old like wild mold,growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : estimated true dose // of glucose // used by the brain // may amuse and entertain knowledge // s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Amuse Folks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0