Black Relationships : When We Talk To You

Kemetstry said:
1. You are not a man

2. Therefore, you do not get to define what one is

3. Because you are not qualified to do so

4. I am NOT a chuavanist pig for saying and insisting on this

5. You are a feminist pig for trying to be an expert on something you can never be

6. Let me be the man I am. If you like it fine, if you dont fine!

7. Dont blame me because you lied to yourself, about something you thought you saw in me

8. Everything over the age of 18 is NOT a woman or a man. People mature differently

9. The game isnt a mistress. Chill out and go shopping or something. You know I'll be in front of the tele

10. We already have a mother. We arent with you because we want another one

11. Me telling you, you're wrong does not mean I hate you

12. You are SUPPOSE to show me and the children the best of you

13. We get to say no too

14. Men and women are biologically, physiologically and psychologically different. That's the way it's SUPPOSE to be. You not being able to deal with that is immaturity on your part

15. I heard you the 1st time. Dont nag. If I'm not doing it, it's because of #13

16. Men saying no is not an invitation to a discussion until we change our minds.

17. We do communicate. We dont feel the need to do it constantly. ( See 13, 15,16 )

18. The way to a man's heart IS thru his stomach. There is an old southern saying, " Kissing dont last, but cooking do." Try to learn.

19. Quit trying to change us!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Romance is a two way street. If it isnt romantic to me as well, it's not romantic

21. On that note, realize that I do that stuff you like, not because I like doing that stuff, but because I like YOU

....more later

I was gonna ask 21 questions, but you just gave 21 answers........:book:

river said:
Wow Kem. You tell the truth, don't you. This is the straightforward honest assessment that I was looking for.

I know we don't always see eye to eye on everything but there's a lot of respect for you here.

Keep building,, brotha.

It's not about agreement all the time. But if you know I dont like it and you do it anyway, you have told me volumes

:number1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back