Black People : WHEN R U COMIN BACK 2 AFRIKA?

rapchild said:
First of all IF THIS IS ABOUT SEX,MONEY ETC I BELIEVE I WILL GET MORE
REPLIES and MORE VIEWS.
I GUESS I WILL GET LITTLE RESPONSE CUZ ITS NOT.
this is another thing wrong about destee.com members.

when are u comin to africa for good to work n live.
its funny i know its the last thing on ur minds cuz ive been bought
with the negative image showed 2 u by ur media.
stop dependin on clips n photos n come c it for urselfs.
the continent is now developin this is the time 2 invest into business
u just have 2 research and know the kind of business 2 set up.
alotta foreign businesses have made fortunes here especially in ghana
believe me i know.

i turn on the tv in ghana and i c all this africans in comin back home
everytime.famous people and infamous people.
-Rita Marley lives in ghana i know that for a fact.
-Lennox Lewis lives in ghana(in and out of the country)
-Danny Glover been here more than ones doin his own thing.
heard he also owns a house but dont know that for a fact.
-Desailly french footballer lives in ghana(fact).
-Serena williams and her mum been here rumours has it they own a house
in the same neighbourhood where Mrs Rita Marley lives so know if is true or not.
-buju banton,dead prez etc and alot of infamous people work and live in ghana today.
this is just ghana dont know about other african countries n who is now livin there.

so u still think u are too good for africa?ask urselves.

i will not answer 2 foolish questions.so dont bother askin.
Thank You.
What does so-called Africa have the anywhere else doesn't have?

Let's examine.

Does so-called Africa have trees?
Does so-called Africa have grass?
Does so-called Africa have a sky?
Does so-called Africa have rocks?
Does so-called Africa have people who are subject to racism (white supremacy) (non-white people)?
Does so-called Africa have white people?
Does so-called Africa have white people who practice racism (white supremacy)?
Does so-called Africa have water?
Does so-called Africa have guns?
Does so-called Africa have knives?
Does so-called Africa have food?
Does so-called Africa have tall buildings?
Does so-called Africa have money?
Does so-called Africa have toilets?
Does so-called Africa have automobiles?
Does so-called Africa have mountains?
Does so-called Africa have clothes?
Does so-called Africa have short buildings?
Does so-called Africa have oil?

...sounds like so-called St. Louis to me.

This is one of the things that makes a n*gg*r a n*gg*r. A n*gg*r can't think outside the box...pipe thinking...stingy thinking...thinking that there is a place called Africa and the people in this so-called place called Africa are Africans...and the non-white people who were brought forcebly from this so-called place called Africa are African Americans. Then a white person that was born in this so-called place called Africa goes to a so-called place called America and say they are African American. Now what?

When we start to de-niggerize we begin to think universally. We begin to think in terms of becoming Universalman and Universalwoman. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are in the position to become Universalman and Universalwoman, meaning they practice justice, faster than anyone else but they don't want to do that. They stopped at being Racistman and Racistwoman. They decided it is more profitable to be Racistman and Racistwoman.

...and they misuse and/or abuse us to their satisfaction to make sure they keep that position.

I dont think the elite of Western society would justify a MOVE BACK to Africa.

After all they are living off their ABUNDANCE from the WEST in AFRICA.

Not AFRICA'S ABUNDANCE and that INCLUDES it PEOPLE and POVERTY too.

Until the common African in this GREAT CONTINENT have an EQUAL SHOT at the DAILY BREAD BREAKING then A MASS MOVEMENT from the WEST to AFRICA will not HAPPEN anytime SOON.

Also I would assume BLACKS like the ELITE should have THICH SKIN with being called OBRUNI by the LOCALS.

That already tells you SOMETHING ALREADY of a DIVISION PREVAILS.

Something that is not TOLD by them RICH PEOPLE at ALL.

Oh well.

Edward Williams said:
What does so-called Africa have the anywhere else doesn't have?

Let's examine.

Does so-called Africa have trees?
Does so-called Africa have grass?
Does so-called Africa have a sky?
Does so-called Africa have rocks?
Does so-called Africa have people who are subject to racism (white supremacy) (non-white people)?
Does so-called Africa have white people?
Does so-called Africa have white people who practice racism (white supremacy)?
Does so-called Africa have water?
Does so-called Africa have guns?
Does so-called Africa have knives?
Does so-called Africa have food?
Does so-called Africa have tall buildings?
Does so-called Africa have money?
Does so-called Africa have toilets?
Does so-called Africa have automobiles?
Does so-called Africa have mountains?
Does so-called Africa have clothes?
Does so-called Africa have short buildings?
Does so-called Africa have oil?

...sounds like so-called St. Louis to me.

This is one of the things that makes a n*gg*r a n*gg*r. A n*gg*r can't think outside the box...pipe thinking...stingy thinking...thinking that there is a place called Africa and the people in this so-called place called Africa are Africans...and the non-white people who were brought forcebly from this so-called place called Africa are African Americans. Then a white person that was born in this so-called place called Africa goes to a so-called place called America and say they are African American. Now what?

When we start to de-niggerize we begin to think universally. We begin to think in terms of becoming Universalman and Universalwoman. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are in the position to become Universalman and Universalwoman, meaning they practice justice, faster than anyone else but they don't want to do that. They stopped at being Racistman and Racistwoman. They decided it is more profitable to be Racistman and Racistwoman.

...and they misuse and/or abuse us to their satisfaction to make sure they keep that position.

I think are you are using a little semantics here.....Whites, Indians..e.t.c who live in Africa are not Africans...Even the whites in south Africa, who call themselves Afrikaners are not Africans...why? in our culture, where you are born is not were you are from; where your father was born is where you are from; where your grandfather was born, is were you father is from..where your great grand father was born, is where your grandfather from.. and so forth....that is why African Americans are African because they can trace a male member of their family back to Africa....this is well known fact any African that tells you differently is just fronting....

I don't think that going back to Africa means: pack your stuff and go live live there..it means going there spiritualy; to reconnect with your roots....of course Africa has , houses, racism, greedy whites and blacks, but what Africa has that the western society dose not have; is a way of life and a spiritual system that is as old as time it self , we are all spiritual beings...if you are not connected with your spiritual self you are just an empty shell....

The comment about the universal man and woman really i don't get....because even the whites who try to reconnect with their spiritual self use: African, Indian, or Asian systems..so how can they be, or can be the universal man or woman when they don't have, and do not use their own spiritual systems to get in touch with their divine self?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back