Black People : WHEN R U COMIN BACK 2 AFRIKA?

Divine said:
Why would we move to Africa? I have bought several movies from Nigeria and the way Black Americans are portrayed is not good. Plus there is so much fighting among the tribes in Africa.

The Black Americans in America must improve our relationship with each other before we can get a close relationship with Blacks in other countries.
I agree. Why go from one cesspool of ignorance & strife, to another? Confusion has no boundary. You gotta treat a wound with alcohol before you "slap" a band-aid on it.

Peace

As soon as I can.

Hello Rapchild. This is my very first post so I hope I'm doing this right. Went to Ghana for 6 weeks in 98 and I've been dying to get back ever since :missu:. It was the most wonderful place I've ever been, infact it was the only wonderful place I've ever been. Been to Hawaii :boring. Been to Paris :puke2:. Been all over America :eeek: :censored:. Now I'm living in Tokyo :uhh: When I get my business situation together I'll be moving directly to Ghana from here. From what I can gather Ghana is probably one of the best kept secrets in the world, but it won't stay that way for long.

Just to add to your list I heard that Stevie Wonder is a regular over there, heard Isaac Hayes bought like a whole village there somewhere and is doing some wonderful things, heard Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith fell in love with the place and bought some land out there, heard Quincy Jones bought a whole bunch of beachfront property there, heard Shaba Ranks likes to kick it there, heard Farrakhan's son spends alot of time there, heard Eldridge Cleaver took refuge there after leaving America for a while, of course W.E. Dubois got frustrated with America, retired to Ghana and spent his last days there, others too but I can't remember. Also heard it's a real hot spot for Black celebrities and the like during the Christmas season. Also came into contact with a Black millionaire who retired there and was trying to help some brothas leave America to get set up there, met a Black dentist from Atlanta who set up shop out there, and looked into an all Black investment group in L.A. which had and entire section of the organization whose sole purpose was to build enough monthly capital to be able to retire and live in Ghana. Told me they were buying up alot of really beautiful land in the Volta Region (I spent about a week in a small town and two different villages in that area, absolutely amazing.)

Of course I understand this all completely because I spent time there. And if anybody reading this post wants to go I suggest you try to stay a little while, as opposed to just showing up as a tourist. Both are good, but staying is "much" better. I can write about Ghana for days (filled two notebooks of writing when I stayed there, that's how many amazing things I saw.) But I'll post my experience in detail in another thread. I'm assuming that you're Ghanaian Rapchild, so trust me when I tell you not to worry about a thing. Make sure you welcome us when we get there because we're coming. Ghana is the Black American Mecca and is going to be the first truly prosperous modern African country. I guarantee it. See you there.

Divine said:
Why would we move to Africa? I have bought several movies from Nigeria and the way Black Americans are portrayed is not good. Plus there is so much fighting among the tribes in Africa.

The Black Americans in America must improve our relationship with each other before we can get a close relationship with Blacks in other countries.

So you are making assumptions from movies?????? come on now!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back