Black People : Whazzup wit duh Cry Babies?

Lots of good advice here from Mama Destee. It has not fallen on deaf ears in my I in I.

Some insight into the strange and bizarre mind of Istlota ...

From various recent experiences, I have discovered the value of what I call the Melatonin Moment as a Way to tap into the Omniscience of what has been called Akashic Records [aka Universal Consciousness]. A Key to using it successfully involves how/when to enter Dream state and what to do when you return to Waking state.

Two examples of this involve a couple of Ah-Ha revelations which led to my recent Flow into Virtual Polar Coordinate Routing [VPCR] and again into Eclipse Plugin Development [PDE]. But, more relevant to this discussion is a third example --- a Flow towards not eliminating, but rather reconciling, two approaches to Seeking the Kingdom of Heaven. This is a struggle which goes on in the I in I all the time and is reflected in submissions of mine here on Destee such as this thread.

The aforementioned two approaches --- the dichotomy. Have you noticed that the biblical Jesus seemed to have two different personalities? One was that of the humble 'bruised reed' 'shaken in the wind' [Matthew 12:20]. But a second persona, not at all humble but rather in your face bodacious, was the fire-breathing critic of the Pharisees [Matthew 23].

Now, I know, somebody somewhere is already thinking this sort of talk sounds spiritual, maybe even religious, and should be moved to another thread. But I beg your indulgence a little bit longer.

I also exhibit both of these personalities [some might, not unreasonably, call it a bipolar disorder]. One Istlota seeks the Oneness of Love between All. But the other Istlota seeks to fashion a scourge of small cords and drive the moneychangers out of the temple [John 2:15].

Grok?

constantly-turn-conversation-cry-for-help-ecard-someecards.jpg

th

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back