Black People : Whazzup wit duh Cry Babies?

It's not the ones that do it openly you have to worry about. There are lots of silent assassins in here

Kemetstry ... you have complained that others are telling on you and such, and maybe Brother Istlota is feeling the same way ... but let me let you both know ... i manage this community ... i watch what goes on here ... i address issues when i see them ... more often than not, i see the violations and address them ... though i GREATLY appreciate when the Family helps me see ... even though it's more rare than you think.

I aint finna let either one of you sabotage the system i've worked very hard to put in place.

I need the Family's help, and yall aint finna make it no worse by calling them names.

For the record, once i have to speak to a Member about a rule violation, i'm watching them much closer. I've told you this Kemetstry, and for as many years as you've been here, requiring me to "babysit" your behavior ... it's total foolishness for you to think someone else has to point out your violations ... i'm watching and waiting for them ... 'cause you've shown me you don't have any respect for the rules, policies, and possibly even me.

I'm waiting for you to violate ... so i can stab you.

It's me ... not anyone else ... so if you got an issue ... know ... it's with me.

Take it up with me ... if you really got issues with how this community is managed.

Even if someone complains ... i'm the one that acts on it or not ... so fight me ... call me a name.

:heart:

Destee

Wah-wah-wah-wah-wah .... everyday I hear the same whining. Mama Destee, he off topic. Mama Destee he needs to be banned. Boo-hoo, Boo-hoo

crying.jpg
crying_baby.jpg
crying.jpg
209EB70A.jpg

LOL - oh, i get it now. All of your complaining about the site and the management/posters has not gotten you to your goal of getting banned, so your frustrated and now you're trying another avenue by stepping up your complaint's....brilliant!

I've been here for some time and i've honestly never seen someone have to work this hard to get banned. :lol:

Kemetstry ... you have complained that others are telling on you and such, and maybe Brother Istlota is feeling the same way ... but let me let you both know ... i manage this community ... i watch what goes on here ... i address issues when i see them ... more often than not, i see the violations and address them ... though i GREATLY appreciate when the Family helps me see ... even though it's more rare than you think.

I aint finna let either one of you sabotage the system i've worked very hard to put in place.

I need the Family's help, and yall aint finna make it no worse by calling them names.

For the record, once i have to speak to a Member about a rule violation, i'm watching them much closer. I've told you this Kemetstry, and for as many years as you've been here, requiring me to "babysit" your behavior ... it's total foolishness for you to think someone else has to point out your violations ... i'm watching and waiting for them ... 'cause you've shown me you don't have any respect for the rules, policies, and possibly even me.

I'm waiting for you to violate ... so i can stab you.

It's me ... not anyone else ... so if you got an issue ... know ... it's with me.

Take it up with me ... if you really got issues with how this community is managed.

Even if someone complains ... i'm the one that acts on it or not ... so fight me ... call me a name.

:heart:

Destee

1. Since there is obviously no confidentiality......

2. Because I dont recall doing that openly

3. The question is, how did you have to jus watch in the 1st place?

4. I know you have always been into S&M

5. Uh huh

LOL - oh, i get it now. All of your complaining about the site and the management/posters has not gotten you to your goal of getting banned, so your frustrated and now you're trying another avenue by stepping up your complaint's....brilliant!

I've been here for some time and i've honestly never seen someone have to work this hard to get banned. :lol:
Would not surprise me if his diatribe had something to do with our discussion on the 'segregated education' thread.

Would not surprise me if his diatribe had something to do with our discussion on the 'segregated education' thread.

I Wouldn't doubt it. It's probably based on a few different threads that his message wasn't well received in. He just seems to love attention, (and being banned would be his greatest accomplishment in his eyes) as have some others we have encountered in the past. The vibration they leave behind from thread to thread all feels the same.

All this thread is, is a :SuN015: for attention! Thus, the title and the mentioning of 'moderation', in his attempt to bring them to him since it hasn't worked thus far in SO MANY other threads where he's :SuN015: and whined like a :baby: about soon being banned for having, what he calls 'courage' to speak out about black racist's on this site.

It is his primary FOCUS , or rather obsession for some reason or another. I actually looked back at some old post's from '08 and he's been doing it the whole time he's been here as a member. lol

As Dr. Ivan Van Sertima said in a lecture once when he said that the european scholars claimed they would :puke: if blacks/afrikans had given anything productive to the world or had any type of civilization that could be prove. then dr. Sertima took them back thousands of years and proved we gave culture to the world, then he told the white boys "THAT 'S A LONG TIME TO :puke: "

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back