Black People : Whazzup wit duh Cry Babies?

Brother Istlota ... i don't know what prompted this thread, but for whatever it's worth, no one has complained about folk being "off-topic" to me in years. It's not a rule violation to be off-topic, so even if there was a complaint, it's not actionable. In addition, no one has complained to me about wanting you banned or any such thing as that.

I haven't received any complaints like you are speaking of.

I'd like to add though, that reporting (possible) violations is an avenue we've provided to manage issues, and calling those who use this process names is not acceptable. I appreciate the Members that help maintain our peace, so please, don't belittle them.

Hope this helps.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Message received. Going back into my cave ....

1. Since there is obviously no confidentiality......

2. Because I dont recall doing that openly

Everything Out in the Open is and always has been my preferred manner of dealing with management issues.

While you and every Member can contact me privately, once you start calling Members names, like "silent assassins" openly ... breaking the rules ... all bets are off. This very behavior dictates that i remind you of the private conversation we had where these same accusations were addressed. The fact that you're still whining about it, calling folk names over it, breaking the rules ... suggests the private discussion did no good. This public one is the next logical step, preceding a more severe consequence.

Very little here is "confidential" and if it is, i'll be determining for myself what that is.

If you have something "confidential" it's best that you don't tell it to me.

3. The question is, how did you have to jus watch in the 1st place?

it's my job here

4. I know you have always been into S&M

5. Uh huh

I can see how putting up with the pain you cause, could be likened to some secret pleasure of mine.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I find it a very sad circumstance on many levels.

Destee

Everything Out in the Open is and always has been my preferred manner of dealing with management issues.

While you and every Member can contact me privately, once you start calling Members names, like "silent assassins" openly ... breaking the rules ... all bets are off. This very behavior dictates that i remind you of the private conversation we had where these same accusations were addressed. The fact that you're still whining about it, calling folk names over it, breaking the rules ... suggests the private discussion did no good. This public one is the next logical step, preceding a more severe consequence.

Very little here is "confidential" and if it is, i'll be determining for myself what that is.

If you have something "confidential" it's best that you don't tell it to me.

I didnt call anyone in particular spcifically anything. Thus, you are again making it up as you go along. Unlike some others in here, my skin has never been thin or sensitive. Nor have I ever penned a thread about whining men amongst other deragatory terms

it's my job here

So I take it the moderators no longer have a job? They havent "hounded" as much as one. Let them do their job(s)

I can see how putting up with the pain you cause, could be likened to some secret pleasure of mine.

Pain?!!? The blacker than thou stalkers cause much more pain than any one or group in here. Not to mention the atheist liberation army and their counter parts, the Christian Taliban. I have always backed mine up with facts. If destroying certain myths are painful for you and others,.....,oh well.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I find it a very sad circumstance on many levels.

Thou sayest

Destee

Message received. Going back into my cave ....

Brother Istlota ... i don't see everything, but obviously some folk are rubbing you the wrong way in the discussions. Perhaps they are suggesting you're off-topic or something? I don't know, but i do know, you get to be off-topic if you wanna. Not only can you be off-topic, but you get to be controversial, right and or wrong ... whatever you want ... so long as it's presented respectfully, abiding by our rules and such ... :)

Folk might be posturing like you're breaking a rule, being disruptive, etc., but it's not their call to make, and repeated unfounded accusations have a consequence too. You have as much right as any to respectfully share your opinion and until recently, you've always done that. I have not had to 'moderate' you, and i don't anticipate it being an ongoing situation now ... like with some ... :look:

Just enjoy yourself, share your opinion, and don''t let anyone make you not feel comfortable doing so.

If someone is harassing you, put them on ignore or report their post(s), and i'll address the situation.

If you have any questions for me, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back