Black People : What's the Goal!!!!

Dr Amos Wilson has already given us the 'blueprint' for our collective emancipation, economically, socially, spritually and financially. His book is one which is 'over looked' imo, and he gives us .. stepping stones on which to build.

Dr Amos Wilson - Blueprint for Black Power
Part 1 of 12

Part 2 of 12

Part 3 of 12

Part 4 of 12

scroll brothahaneef for rest of presentation.

Peace

These were excellent and are the reason that he was killed. Why do I say killed? I just found it strange that Amos Wilson, Khalid Muhammad, Kwami Ture and another strong brother who I forgot right now died of "brain anurisium". I wonder what it takes to bring that about? His work is a masterpiece and should be required reading for all of our people here and abroad!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Blueprint for Black Power... Great Plan

Dr Amos Wilson has already given us the 'blueprint' for our collective emancipation, economically, socially, spritually and financially. His book is one which is 'over looked' imo, and he gives us .. stepping stones on which to build.

Part 1 of 12

scroll brotha haneef for rest of presentation.

Peace

SeekingMaat,

Thank you for providing this lecture of Dr. Brother Amos Wilson on the Blueprint of Black Power, very powerful and full of accurate ways to empower ourselves. Wilson places all of us, being the 7th or less generation since Slavery, still enslaved until we find our African consciousness toward deliverance.

Particularly, Wilson is impressive when he tells us that we are not Africans, but are possessed by spirits and demons, a people that has not returned to our roots. He goes on about this possession we are under, sleep walking, etc…so as to say that until we find a remedy, our children and their children will continue the path we are on. No one in their right mind can disagree with Wilson.

While I have you, the newsletter is up, and the T-Shirts are on the way, and we are fast closing in on the homegrown publication in the GroupThink Project-Group, as well as the new FEFF: Family Emergency Financial Fund…Peace In my sister friend.

Part 1 of 12

Part 2 of 12

Part 3 of 12

Part 4 of 12

scroll brothahaneef for rest of presentation.

Peace
That book is a Blueprint,
wheter we choose to use it depends upon are we mentaly free enough to determine our conceptions, from our perceptions, and do what is necessary for the Collective Good

The remarks I find potent were the questions that wilson posit
towards those of us who feels that slavery was in the past and how it
doesn’t have any effect on us today. The examples he cites ranging from
the language we speak, to the food we eat to the religion/god concept that
we enlarge adhere to and even the values we pursue, speak to the contrary.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back