Black People : What's the Goal!!!!

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Abusua,

Just what is the goal of Afrikan people in America?

1. Equal parity (social, political, economic) in America.

2. Separate Nation-State

3. Repatriation

4. Oblivious Invisibility

5. Whitening/Race Annihilaton

5. Same ol' same ol'.

Make a selection and explain your choice. Also please provide viable pathways to achieve the goal you selected. Discuss the feasibility of your selection and there needs to be events to happen in order to further or speed of the process.

Your participation greatly appreciated.

Blackbird (taking ebo to the crossroads for Esu to accept and open up opportunities)

There will never be any all encompassing collective "goal" amongst Blacks. Every African human being in the world will never be on the exact same "page."

I do believe we can have "pockets/factions" of solidarity, and I hope that, one day, we can work around and through our differences for the good of our people across the Diaspora.

However, my first choices for any suggested "goals" would be repairing/restoring the Black Family and Black dollars in Black communities.

Here's the best way to answer your question. I look at a picture as a means of not only seeing it but of attempting to understand the mindset of the artist who painted it.

European nation White people are in Africa....why?
India is in Africa....why?
China is now in Africa...why?
American nation white people are in Africa...why?

What land mass is the richest in terms of natural resources?
What land mass is the richest in terms of herbal/medicinal resources?
What land mass is the richest in terms of economic resources?

Now for the killer question of the year. Being that all the above nations of people are in Africa because of what I've listed, where do you think we need to be??....and why should we just sit here and allow others to tap into, extract and then dish out to us what we can do for ourselves and our people here and abroad?

Blueprint for Black Power

Dr Amos Wilson has already given us the 'blueprint' for our collective emancipation, economically, socially, spritually and financially. His book is one which is 'over looked' imo, and he gives us .. stepping stones on which to build.

Dr Amos Wilson - Blueprint for Black Power
Part 1 of 12

Part 2 of 12

Part 3 of 12

Part 4 of 12

scroll brothahaneef for rest of presentation.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back