Black Relationships : What to cook on a dinner date?

Nfant_De_Milieu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 21, 2003
Greetings everyone, I just wanted to get some people's advice on what to cook on a dinner date. It is always nice to go out to eat but things get too expensive these days. Just here in GA it cost $8.50 for one person ,($17 for 2 yikes), for the movies!!! I thought maybe I would cook for my lady friend :) but, what should I cook? I am thinking things will be more romantic cooking for her then after dinner play some jazz for her, oh yeah I am a saxophonist!! :)Anybody out there who ever cooked for someone or had someone cook for them give me the scoop. Thanks in advance!

Two Salmon steaks...drizzle with olive oliive oil and lotsa chopped garlic...squeeze a little lemon over it too...Let it marinate for just a little...place fish in a very hot non stick pan. The oil from the marinade of the fish is enough to cook it. Salmon takes a little longer than most fish.. Sear it at first, turn over to other side. Work with the heat so it does not burn. Slice a few lemons for presentation.

Then make a pretty salad....get a box of TEXAS TOAST and you are set. :toast:

any nice well balanced meal will do. It is so rare for women to actually do that now, he will be greatly appreciative. >>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You obviously travel in pretty scummy circles. You like to degrade and put down women...Sound like you need to be making better choices..bucko!! lol

whatever you serve him if you made it with love and passion he will always apriciat it ......if he doesnt than you know what you brought in house.........
i know the feeling .......a little nerveus what to kook for him
and when the momant is there......will he like it....
but he has to be honest cause if he didnt like the diner ...but he likes you than he have to tell you cause when you be living together.....you have to be honest with eachother..you know......he cant not just let you serve the food and than when you leave the room .....he gives it to the dog...................lol or he trows it in the garbage can...lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back