Black People : What if every Black Teen Admired this the Way they Admire their Fave Hip Hop Artist?

Brother, "three" is a different number from "one" and "two," but "one" plus "two" is "three."

Did they never teach you about 'metaphors?' Do you honestly believe that I do not know elementary biology?

Gosh--it's as if you are purposefully putting your head in a box.

--

By the way--your ancestors had religion. Why so much self-hatred?

Brother, "three" is a different number from "one" and "two," but "one" plus "two" is "three."

Did they never teach you about 'metaphors?' Do you honestly believe that I do not know elementary biology?

Gosh--it's as if you are purposefully putting your head in a box.

--

By the way--your ancestors had religion. Why so much self-hatred?
My ancestors have religions; religions that ought to be studied and taught to everyone of African descents as part of our cultural heritage. This doesn't mean I have to be religious or believe in some sort of god. This is akin to the Greeks studying Greek mythology as part of their heritage.
How many hours of their life blacks have given to the study of the bible instead?

Maybe you don't know but I'm a Pan Africanist and I reject everything non-blacks that doesn't benefit the black race as a whole as it is a possible source of conflict. I will for example tolerate and even view sympathecally a black practicing an African religion (although superstitions that are harmful cannot be tolerated). This is law to me and not changeable. If you embrace a non-black religion this mean you are tainted.

What self-hatred? I'm rooted in reality not superstitions. That's all. A leopard views the world as it is; a biased human uses a lense built on stereoptypes, superstitions to interpret the real world.

And this is nonsense
Imani-FAITH
[ee MAH nee]
To believe with all our hearts in our GOD our people our parents, our teachers, our leaders and the righteousness and victory of our struggle.

You have to believe in yourself. Believing in your leaders? Just ROFLMAO. Believing in my parents. LOL. I respect them but I don't share their opinion on how the world works. Teachers? A teacher remains a teacher, a student can evolve to something far greater. God?Does that include fairies? How much the tooth fairy is charging for a tooth nowadays?

For me it is not so much nonsense, but as being very careful in whom one invests their trust and faith.
Someone has to demonstrate themselves as trustworthy and faithful before vesting them with such.

[1] My ancestors have religions;
[ . . .]
[2] How many hours of their life blacks have given to the study of the bible instead?
[ . . .]
[3] Maybe you don't know but I'm a Pan Africanist and I reject everything non-blacks that doesn't benefit the black race as a whole as it is a possible source of conflict.
[ . . .]
[4] I will for example tolerate and even view sympathecally a black practicing an African religion (although superstitions that are harmful cannot be tolerated).
[ . . .]
[5] This is law to me and not changeable. If you embrace a non-black religion this mean you are tainted.
[ . . .]
[6] What self-hatred?
[. . . ]
[7] A leopard views the world as it is [. . .].

[1] You earlier wrote that my 'logic' was flawed to the extreme as akin to those with religious bias. But you forget that African people are the original religious people and the most religious people. Essentially, you acknowledge this and denounce the whole of your ancestry as illogical--that's self hatred.

[2] This is irrelevant. We're talking. I never mentioned the Bible. If you have beef with the Bible, go tell it--don't tell me. I don't care about your irrational quibbles.

[3] That is not what a Pan-Africanist is. And I didn't ask. You can call yourself whatever you want--but actions speak louder than words. All that I can tell is that you are incredibly vain--not only do you "model" for your avatar, but you can't read a metaphor. The ancestors laugh with me.

[4] Who cares what you will tolerate? You do not understand religion or spirituality--that's some White ****. African people are the most spiritual and the most religious--as an insult to Europeans, we called them "Atheists." You--Mr. I reject non-Black--where do you get your Atheism?

[5] I never mentioned religion--I mentioned God. Are you studied in theology or your favorite White man?

[6] The part where you dismiss God despite that your ancestry walked with God. What is Ma'at to you? What does Amon mean to you? I'm helping you out, Brother.

[7] Why are you personalizing an animal? You're a human being. I do not know what White man told you to pretend to be an animal but you should quit that nonsense.

Hotep!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back