Black Poetry : What I love about DESTEE!!!

i'd never heard of it...I looked it up... :) when I go to new york in a month maybe I'll get some and try it. where do you buy it? :).

What part of ny are you visiting? Maybe i can point directly to a particular spot. Otherwise, you can find it in most BLACK muslim stores (n.o.i.), which are distinguished by their red sign, or flag in the window with the star and crescent.

If in the bx or harlem, you can get it right on the streets from one of the afrkan street vendors. In harlem, 125th between park and 5th. In the bx, you can stop by fordham road and pick some up while doing some shopping. I don't know if you have an accent, but if you do don't let them charge more than 3$ per bottle. Some vendors will give it to you 2 for $5.

What part of ny are you visiting? Maybe i can point directly to a particular spot. Otherwise, you can find it in most BLACK muslim stores (n.o.i.), which are distinguished by their red sign, or flag in the window with the star and crescent.

If in the bx or harlem, you can get it right on the streets from one of the afrkan street vendors. In harlem, 125th between park and 5th. In the bx, you can stop by fordham road and pick some up while doing some shopping. I don't know if you have an accent, but if you do don't let them charge more than 3$ per bottle. Some vendors will give it to you 2 for $5.

ok...im going to Manhattan. thanx for the advice:).

ok...im going to Manhattan. thanx for the advice:).

23rd and broadway. (There are a couple of Wholesale spots) you can get natural soaps, oils and incents also if you need for real cheap. This is one of the spots that sell to the people who vend on the streets. You can bring some back for some of your friends and family.

"Once you go Nat, you will never go back" - bro. info

Now don't you go back home and try to run my quote on your peeps when you showin' them what you bought in the big apple...........:)

this right hea.

that's what i love about Destee's...it's about family. when i joined--a carry over from the afronet days--it was all about family...and you felt like a family member. linda G. use to help me with my poetry. Amun Ra would challenge me to do better. of course, there were blow ups on the discussion boards...but that's all a part of the family experience.

i get my fill from each thing i'm reading
then play with words...in hopes of exceeding
the last little bit i tried to lay down
while high 5'ing my family...on the playground
no need for fussing and fighting, you see
there's nothing but love between you and me

that's how we do it...@Destee.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back