Black Poetry : What I love about DESTEE!!!

I log on
even if it's only for a glimpse
cause it can be mentally draining
when your hood is surrounded by drug shootouts, prostitutes and pimps
so sometimes i hit the
poetry forum just to vent
don't take it personal if i say something out of the ordinary
it may just be that i didn't have time to edit my post before the message was sent
I see you laughing
you know brother info loves his people with a passion
pop into chat on sunday's at noon to sit at the feet of brother oldsoul
while cracking jokes with members who get booted out, hit refresh & come back in
i've been poppin in and out of chat
since, way back when
we used to throw parties, play music
and dance with each other
steppin' on toes and all
keepin it real like a family, one luv to each sister and brother.....

yeah that's me trying to rhyme lol:lol::cool:
so sometimes i hit the

i do too :) its funny how we all have the same tendencies. i read once that there isn't a thought that other people haven't thought of or is thinking...though there are differences in our behaviors among the similarities. I was actually inspired by anger to begin writing then it was habitual then i began to write about other things...

yeah that's me trying to rhyme lol:lol::cool:
so sometimes i hit the

i do too :) its funny how we all have the same tendencies. i read once that there isn't a thought that other people haven't thought of or is thinking...though there are differences in our behaviors among the similarities. I was actually inspired by anger to begin writing then it was habitual then i began to write about other things...

lol - ain't that what are parents always told us when tried to out slick them. "boy you act like i ain't been there and done that. You ain't thought of nothing knew." So that's when i started thinking 'outside the box'.....

i do too :) its funny how we all have the same tendencies.
- Back in december '04 i decided to put some of my poetry online and i did a google for black poetry sites and here i am. When i first got here i was welcolmed by a member (forgot the exact name) in one of my threads and they told me to take my shoes off because i was home. Well, i haven't put them back on since.....lol

they told me to take my shoes off because i was home. Well, i haven't put them back on since.....lol

:lol: ... oh my gosh ... YOU ALL ARE SOOOOOO WONDERFUL !!!! ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

PLUSSSSSSSS ... the solution to a problem has FINALLY been resolved ... Thank You Brother Info!

For all these years ... i've smelt that smell ... turned everything upside down ... and it was yo' feet ... :lol: ... hahahahaha

:lol: ... oh gosh ... lol ... well ... we dun got used to it now ... we call it fabreeze ... keep 'em off ... :lol: ... hahahahaaha

lol ... :) ... oh gosh ... :love:

I LOVE USSSSSSSSS ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ... Thank You Family !!! ... :grouphug:

yall so krazee ... :love:

Thank You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

LOL - ya'll gonna leave my 'barney rubbles' alone......:haha:

My feet have smelt like 'Nature's blessing" since H.S.

952eb3c431921931e2d90a9ad489.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back