what do you think of spanking?

Caution does spanking without discipline encourage someone to not identify what an abusor looks like and that if a man or woman lay their hand on me they must loves me

I've always thought this. Some stranger may hit them but he/she won't take the time to teach them right from wrong through reasoning. Hitting someone is hitting someone regardless of the intention.

I don't want my children to worry about physical confrontation from strangers, let alone family members. There are other forms of discipline.

African_Prince said:
I've always thought this. Some stranger may hit them but he/she won't take the time to teach them right from wrong through reasoning. Hitting someone is hitting someone regardless of the intention.

I don't want my children to worry about physical confrontation from strangers, let alone family members. There are other forms of discipline.

i feel the same,i look for other solutions but my family thinks i am wrong and always bug me about it.
It s a hard for me

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back