what do you think of spanking?

dandan said:
what do you think of spanking?
i just need some opinions on the matter so please speak out.

Brother DanDan ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

You may want to check this thread out To Spank or Not To Spank

Thanks for joining us, and please make yourself at home, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

I think spanking should be done with a cool head and in conjuction with some sort of verbal communication away from the event or limited at the event.

I think the priority should be to have a relationship where spanking is absent most of the child life and they only think it might happen. I would not want to teach a child that hitting them is the only choice or they are not worth my words.

I think you tap babies and toddlers. Never beat anybody. If you consistantly discipline your child you will almost never need to spank them. To avoid spanking one should stay as a constant presence in your childs life or else you will be forced to spank them cause you do not know them and you do not have time to do anything else

Caution does spanking without discipline encourage someone to not identify what an abusor looks like and that if a man or woman lay their hand on me they must loves me

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back