Africa : What Do You Call A Person (African) From *Alkebu-lan*???

Edward Williams said:
If the person says that they are a white person I call that person a white person. If that person is not a white person I call that person a non-white person.

The terms "white" and "non-white' are not genetic terms as such because how white is white? These are political terms. These are the terms that are used to describe the people of the known universe. When a person begins to think universally about the business of the people of this planet, meaning the person is making a conscious effort to become Universalman or Universalwoman, that person begins to look at the people of the known universe in reference to power relationships.

All of the business of this planet is done on the basis of color or non-color. A lot of us can't see that because we have been taught to think in boxes. An African box, an African American box, An African Diaspora box, a black box, a Negro box, a Colored Box, an Alkebu-lan box, etc. Right out of one batch of confusion directly into another batch of confusion. And we fight to get out of one box and place ourselves right into another box. It is not our fault that we do this because we have been deceived into doing it by the usual suspects...the white people who practice racism (white supremacy).

We have to learn to think on a global scale...a Universal scale in order to become Universalman and Universalwoman and we do this with the use of words. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) could become Universalman and Universalwoman but they stopped at being Racistman and Racistwoman. They positioned themselves to become Universalman and Universalwoman but they don't want to become that. They want to remain at Racistman and Racistwoman.

Universalman and Universalwoman guarantees that no person is mistreated and also guarantees the person who needs help the most get the most help (justice). The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have decided that they are a royal group and it is better, meaning more profitable, for that royal group not to become Universalman and Universalwoman because to do so they will have to practice justice.

This is the reason we shouldn't want any Black Supremacy system either. We don't want to position ourselves to become Universalman and Universalwoman and stop at being some Black Supremacists. We'll have the same thing we have right now...an unjust SYSTEM. We should go all the way and part of the beginning to going all the way to Universalman and Universalwoman is to train our thoughts to beocme that. Once we begin to think way out in the universe beyond what we are given to think we will begin to speak that way and it will result in us beginning to act that way.

Thought, Speech, and Action.

To a large extent, I agree.

The compensatory anomaly

Edward Williams said:
If the person says that they are a white person I call that person a white person. If that person is not a white person I call that person a non-white person.

The terms "white" and "non-white' are not genetic terms as such because how white is white? These are political terms. These are the terms that are used to describe the people of the known universe. When a person begins to think universally about the business of the people of this planet, meaning the person is making a conscious effort to become Universalman or Universalwoman, that person begins to look at the people of the known universe in reference to power relationships.

All of the business of this planet is done on the basis of color or non-color. A lot of us can't see that because we have been taught to think in boxes. An African box, an African American box, An African Diaspora box, a black box, a Negro box, a Colored Box, an Alkebu-lan box, etc. Right out of one batch of confusion directly into another batch of confusion. And we fight to get out of one box and place ourselves right into another box. It is not our fault that we do this because we have been deceived into doing it by the usual suspects...the white people who practice racism (white supremacy).

We have to learn to think on a global scale...a Universal scale in order to become Universalman and Universalwoman and we do this with the use of words. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) could become Universalman and Universalwoman but they stopped at being Racistman and Racistwoman. They positioned themselves to become Universalman and Universalwoman but they don't want to become that. They want to remain at Racistman and Racistwoman.

Universalman and Universalwoman guarantees that no person is mistreated and also guarantees the person who needs help the most get the most help (justice). The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have decided that they are a royal group and it is better, meaning more profitable, for that royal group not to become Universalman and Universalwoman because to do so they will have to practice justice.

This is the reason we shouldn't want any Black Supremacy system either. We don't want to position ourselves to become Universalman and Universalwoman and stop at being some Black Supremacists. We'll have the same thing we have right now...an unjust SYSTEM. We should go all the way and part of the beginning to going all the way to Universalman and Universalwoman is to train our thoughts to beocme that. Once we begin to think way out in the universe beyond what we are given to think we will begin to speak that way and it will result in us beginning to act that way.

Thought, Speech, and Action.

Always appreciate your post which give a clear demonstration (vernacular wise) of the programming language which extends from your rubric system of choice (It is all of our choice (at any particular time, place, ) to exemplify counter racist logic). I have a question about justice (coined within an extreem) and injustice (a creature of racism white supremacy). First off, i do realize the logic behind the individual/collective compensatory code for victims of white supremacy ALSO being a creature of the aforementioned white supremacy as well, a compensation paradigm. (as opposed to Neely Fuller Jr.) Entertaining a white supremacist perspective (to counter the counter logic) which is actually "injustice" (The Architect: apropos, as you have gathered the anonmaly is systemic, creating fluctuations in the most simplistic equations) couldn't it be quite logical as well that injustice is the proper implementation of Justice for those (white people "racist") who identify with BEING white? What if the proper implementation of justice meant obsolescence (in regards to the cress theory) to whites or a state in which there is no segregated group to help them establish a barometer for (their definition) of SUCCESS and HAPPINESS which a large degree of their identity is hinged. JUSTICE IS injustice to them ......universality without the proper implementation (or definition thereof) of pluriversality (differentiation) is a nightmare to them ...hence INJUSTICE.

MenNefer said:
Always appreciate your post which give a clear demonstration (vernacular wise) of the programming language which extends from your rubric system of choice (It is all of our choice (at any particular time, place, ) to exemplify counter racist logic). I have a question about justice (coined within an extreem) and injustice (a creature of racism white supremacy). First off, i do realize the logic behind the individual/collective compensatory code for victims of white supremacy ALSO being a creature of the aforementioned white supremacy as well, a compensation paradigm. (as opposed to Neely Fuller Jr.) Entertaining a white supremacist perspective (to counter the counter logic) which is actually "injustice" (The Architect: apropos, as you have gathered the anonmaly is systemic, creating fluctuations in the most simplistic equations) couldn't it be quite logical as well that injustice is the proper implementation of Justice for those (white people "racist") who identify with BEING white?
Whatever white people's definition of justice is, that is their definition of justice. And if white people say we have justice already, they say we have justice already. Doesn't matter to me one bit because I say we do not have justice. I say that you can't have justice and injustice in the same universe at the same time. And I'm going to act like we do not have justice in this universe by trying to produce the definition of justice as I have defined it. This places me on a collision course with the white people who practice racism (white supremacy), which I suspect could be most of the white people in the known universe.

MenNefer said:
What if the proper implementation of justice meant obsolescence (in regards to the cress theory) to whites or a state in which there is no segregated group to help them establish a barometer for (their definition) of SUCCESS and HAPPINESS which a large degree of their identity is hinged. JUSTICE IS injustice to them ......universality without the proper implementation (or definition thereof) of pluriversality (differentiation) is a nightmare to them ...hence INJUSTICE.
I am on a collision course with the white people who practice racism (white supremacy), which I suspect could be most of the white people in the known universe. I'm not trying to convince white people of anything except if they practice racism (white supremacy) it's going to be me against them.

I'm not trying to convince white people of anything except if they practice racism (white supremacy) it's going to be me against them. If I lose in the WAR to eliminate the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) by producing a SYSTEM where it is guaranteed no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most get the most help...then I just lose. But that doesn't matter either...because it is what I'm supposed to be doing anyway.

The question is:

What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?

Edward Williams said:
Whatever white people's definition of justice is, that is their definition of justice. And if white people say we have justice already, they say we have justice already. Doesn't matter to me one bit because I say we do not have justice. I say that you can't have justice and injustice in the same universe at the same time. And I'm going to act like we do not have justice in this universe by trying to produce the definition of justice as I have defined it. This places me on a collision course with the white people who practice racism (white supremacy), which I suspect could be most of the white people in the known universe.

I am on a collision course with the white people who practice racism (white supremacy), which I suspect could be most of the white people in the known universe. I'm not trying to convince white people of anything except if they practice racism (white supremacy) it's going to be me against them.

I'm not trying to convince white people of anything except if they practice racism (white supremacy) it's going to be me against them. If I lose in the WAR to eliminate the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) by producing a SYSTEM where it is guaranteed no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most get the most help...then I just lose. But that doesn't matter either...because it is what I'm supposed to be doing anyway.

The question is:

What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?

Do you remember "The Key Maker" in the movie "The Matrix"? Your last statement reminded me of what he told the agent whom insisted upon his deletion (in, by the way, a self learning system of polarized opposing yet complementary principles ) He said "we only came to do what we were programed to do." Doing what we are supposed to be doing in a deterministic (mechanical) system (like the matrix) IS indeed not personal. But that is only if we view ourselves (consciously or uncounsciously) as constructs in a closed system of variables. If ones deletion was amenable to ones survival in an inherent system of universality then the two *combatant principles* could only hope for a stale mate. Unfortunately when white moves first (our present system of White supremacy in operation) it is quite logical to assert that a stale mate to them is a win also. Knowing this from the gate either puts me in a position to either use *Maximum Emergency Compensatory Justice* which cleanly aborts me from the system (no mess...,washing hands,..or loose language) (I am speaking from an extremist point of view) or seek the path that allows me to COME FORTH as the anomaly itself that is born from the perpetually irreconciliable relationship between those combatant principles (somethings gotta give). If there is such a path or anomaly it would be just as reasonable to LIVE/DIE for it (doing what I am supposed to be doing) than my previous proposed venture(United Compensatory code concept). And in living the truth (Maa Kheru) I would still be holding fast to "Justice" (Herukhuti) which is and automatic reflex of "LAW" (Maat) in which the illusory injustice "Appears" to exist. Compensatory Law is Tehu=To measure Ti= Duals. All wrongs are righted outside of space time and events which is where our true identity dwells (Anuk Ausar). The Person, and its desire to counter injustice with Justice, IS a logical *Desire* (within the *Theater* of events) but to do that by its own machinations (which is a faculty demonstrated evenly between the two combatant principles) is essentially to identify with itself IE "The Person"; which is quite illogical considering its inductive base AMEN 0. (This is the logic I use to answer that VERY important question you posed)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back