Black People : We Have To Decide To Survive.

How Do Black Americans relearn to love themselves and each other?

I struggle with an answer.
Is is knowing our true history here? Maybe. Because we have done so much here, for this country, and we still don't know.

Is it denying all the myths and loving ourselves for who we are?
Well, we have already done that; make fashion, change fashion, change what is beautiful...and we still don't see our beautiful selves. How may Miss Americas have to be Black before we say, hey, I am.

Spirtuality?
Maybe. I know that prayers changed America... I know that we used to be a praying people. I know that when doing it alone, or sharing with friends who live all over America and all over the world--when we pray communally---I feel mountains moving.
Is God's ears numb to our cries now because we are seemingly all and only about the "Bling-Bling" and talk about love---And can't stand the sight of ourselves?

We conquer these issues--I think that half of our Battle is Over.

Acknowledging When We have Something Good.
We have given away much of our culture. And in culture I mean...
The Church is a selfish money making machine...that keeps us biting at the bit...thinking that one day, one day... the church is no longer held accountable and hasn't evolved into what is should and can be.
Let's get some scholarship for our kids... Let's begin challeging their minds...spelling bees, science fairs, etc...
Let's start business classes and classes on saving money and having it work for you...
Let's take the stigmas out of what we wear and how we wear them... too many kids are dying to fit a stupid image...
Let's take our kids back from the Police-- and stop letting them be abused and used... and we must stop it too.
Church Where Are You?
There goes another 25% of our problem. Making the most profitable entity we have Accountable to us. Get Out of the Hope Business and Into The Reality Business...that could be even more profitable!

Forget and don't get pulled into Racist Ways.
We are not responsible for the well-being of Racists and only God can end it.... We have to move in spite of it---that is our legacy.

Open businesses. Yes, I have an idea, but I don't think that it would be cool to put it here.

Stop going into places and around people who hate you, disrespect you, humiliate you... I am not into boycotts. I just don't do it---ever again!
How many of you are watching Monday Night Football starring Rush Limbaugh?
How many of you are still rushing out to Waffle House?
How many of you run in and out of Chin Lee's grocery store, Ahmed's, Abdullah's....?
ETC...ETC...ETC...

Okay, those are some thoughts...I think that I have covered about 80% of things we can do to help ourselves.

How about challenging the entire metality of the current social order? Our children go to school from 5 years old on. Because *they* say so. What ends up happening? Our children just take our places. The cycle never ends. They force us to work, and then force us to train our kids for work in the future, so they can be forced to work. All under the pretense of freedom.

Parents must work to feed their families, leaving the children in the care of an 'education' system run by people who have no appreciative respect for the parent or the child, let alone compassion. Our children are robbed of their childhoods, while we are robbed of our lives, only to wait for 'retirement' before we can begin to 'enjoy' what is left of them.

We are a public of beasts of labor. Literal slaves who *must* work. Who *must* conform to the social order or be crushed to dust by it. Who must comply with the edicts of 'bosses' in order to keep 'jobs'. Who must daily submit to the authority and control of someone else or suffer the 'consequences' if obedience is refused.

That is why I say freedom. Because what I just described is called slavery. That's why I say spiritual focus, because everyone is a slave to this system. Across the world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back