Black People : Violence in Chicago

Doesnt your back hurt from carrying around that hate stemmed from actions 500 years ago. All while misrepresenting me. I am Irish. My family came here in the early 1900's. Me nor my family has never killed an Indian. My heritage of people were the first group of slaves in this country. But I ain't still bitching about it, or using it as an excuse.
You're still a slave so what's your beef?

I opened it up but immediantly shut it when it went back to Europe in the 17-1800's. That doesn't represent me. The early settlers of this country and everything you want to stick on them represent a small percentage of Americans today. Most came over in the early 1900's.

WHAT I AM SEEING HERE IS A CONSTANT CONSTANT REFERAL TO A PERIOD IN HISTORY HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO.

TODAY IS WHAT MATTERS. BUT WHAT MATTERS MORE THEN TODAY IS TOMMOROW. PEOPLE NEED TO START LOOKING FORWARD AS TO HOW TO GET AHEAD RATHER THEN BEHIND YOU AS TO WHY YOU FELL BEHIND.

I opened it up but immediantly shut it when it went back to Europe in the 17-1800's. That doesn't represent me. The early settlers of this country and everything you want to stick on them represent a small percentage of Americans today. Most came over in the early 1900's.

WHAT I AM SEEING HERE IS A CONSTANT CONSTANT REFERAL TO A PERIOD IN HISTORY HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO.

TODAY IS WHAT MATTERS. BUT WHAT MATTERS MORE THEN TODAY IS TOMMOROW. PEOPLE NEED TO START LOOKING FORWARD AS TO HOW TO GET AHEAD RATHER THEN BEHIND YOU AS TO WHY YOU FELL BEHIND.

Nobody is behind but you. You are a slave and you hate it because you never thought you were.

That doesn't represent me.
The is not about resprentation, but presentation of reciprocality

Doesnt your back hurt from carrying around that hate stemmed from actions 500 years ago. All while misrepresenting me. I am Irish. My family came here in the early 1900's. Me nor my family has never killed an Indian. My heritage of people were the first group of slaves in this country. But I ain't still bitching about it, or using it as an excuse.

:11100:you know Craig?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back