Black People : Violence in Chicago

in a "borrowed" land.

Now . now...keep your blows above the belt..:referee:

We don't want him to recant how his people built this country and acquired this land fair and square...Wink...Wink

Peace!

I don't know how to quote sentences but it is funny about asking me "how long I am going to ride that scooter" when people are still talking about slavery.

When did I say I didn't want to work hard.

You don't right a wrong of hiring whites over equally qualified minorities by hiring minorites that are not as qualified as whites....READ THAT AGAIN....hiring lifeguards....who cant seem...because they are minorities..

Affirmative Action

Are you aware that you whites have AA also?

Many middle-class white people, especially those of us from the suburbs, like to think that we got to where we are today by virtue of our merit - hard work, intelligence, pluck, and maybe a little luck. And while we may be sympathetic to the plight of others, we close down when we hear the words "affirmative action" or "racial preferences." We worked hard, we made it on our own, the thinking goes, why don't 'they'? After all, the Civil Rights Act was enacted almost 40 years ago.

What we don't readily acknowledge is that racial preferences have a long, institutional history in this country - a white history. Here are a few ways in which government programs and practices have channeled wealth and opportunities to white people at the expense of others.
http://newsreel.org/guides/race/whiteadv.htm

Ok, so are you done with AA?

Peace!

Now . now...keep your blows above the belt..:referee:

We don't want him to recant how his people built this country and acquired this land fair and square...Wink...Wink

Peace!

Doesnt your back hurt from carrying around that hate stemmed from actions 500 years ago. All while misrepresenting me. I am Irish. My family came here in the early 1900's. Me nor my family has never killed an Indian. My heritage of people were the first group of slaves in this country. But I ain't still bitching about it, or using it as an excuse.

I don't know how to quote sentences but it is funny about asking me "how long I am going to ride that scooter" when people are still talking about slavery.

When did I say I didn't want to work hard.

You don't right a wrong of hiring whites over equally qualified minorities by hiring minorites that are not as qualified as whites....READ THAT AGAIN....hiring lifeguards....who cant seem...because they are minorities..

Your problem is not with "minorities", it's with the so called "majority" but you're too ignorant to see that. You are a slave YT. A slave of white people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back