Black People : VERY SCARY! Have you been influenced by subliminal advertsisng today?

King Tubbs

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2005
Subliminal messages are the most dangerous and deceitful kind because your conscious mind usually cant pick it up but your subconscious will.

So you will get the message but not realise.

Eg look at this innocent cereal packet:

frostedflakes_small.jpg

But wait!!!do you see where it says they're G-R-R-REAT
you can split it up to GRRRRR-EAT.

Their original commercial in the early 70s was "THEIRRR G-R-R-REAT till their gone!" Which tells you subliminally"GRRR.....EAT TILL THEIR GONE!"

Technically outlawed but still used heres some 70s examples of using blatantly phallic symbols and sexual imagery, normally it would pass you by but now you know see if you can see the symbolism!

If you cant see it, for detailed explanations of symbolism goto: http://www.classroomtools.com/sublimad.htm
and http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal.php
and click on the pics

Innocent brochure pic of a beach scenario? Look again!! Its ram jam packed full of sexual innuendo!

subliminal_advert.jpg

And on a racial front, a picture of six athletic men representing the speed of the Intel Processors.....or six blackmen bowing to a whiteman!!???

intelad.jpg

This Sony ad board is so racially blatant it needs no explanation except notice the "white" model has an upside cross on her neck, a satanic symbol touched on in a video I posted in the Religion threads.

sony_screen001.jpg

This is a peice of a two part writeup from my other site called "keitaspeaks". I think you will see that it fits very nicely with what you have written and supports the fact that "they can do it now and tap back into it later on". Our mind must be watched carefully !!!

When I was a child I used to watch television and read comic books because I was basically conditioned and believed that that was what children were supposed to do. I was a child, so how was I to supposed know that all the stuff they were pushing into my mind through the television would remain embedded in me? When did I become aware that we had been conditioned and brainwashed? Well at first i wasn’t sure, cause like everyone else I was caught up in the media hype that the movie industry was going to make a movie called “The Hulk”. The next thing I knew I was sitting down with my daughter trying to explain who the HULK was and about how I used to watch the cartoons on television and read the comic books.

The next thing I knew they were making a Spiderman movie and then another one. After that there came Daredevil and the Fantastic Four. Then I read about the billions of dollars that were being made from these movies and it suddenly dawned on me that all these movies were being made from the cartoons and comic books that had been embedded in me as a child. Now 30 and 40 years later there was an industry that was literally tapping into our subconscious childhood memories that the media had placed there and they were getting filthy rich off of it.

In essence they were proving that what they had placed in us as children could be tapped back into later in life. They proved that they could program the mind and that they could later profit from it regardless of how long ago the programming was done. Now they’ve gone so far as to make an “Underdog movie and a Transformers movie”. In other words, they now know that they can keep us thinking like children despite the fact that we are now 30, 40 and 50 years old! That’s not the only thing that’s going on. Thanks to the media which they control, they keep us constantly distracted on a social level in terms of what is or is not going on.

We go straight from football season into basketball season. Then they move us into baseball season on into hockey season. In essence, the masses are kept in a constant state of mental and distraction. Thanks to the sporting season and the action filled movies of violence we are equally kept on an emotional roller coaster as well. I would love to say that all of this is a coincidence and a by product of the times we live in, but I can’t. I mean, anytime someone way back in the 17th century says how they are going to manipulate the masses and then I witness it for myself just as they stated, I can not call it anything but a well laid plan that has been well executed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back