Black People : Very Sad Story

This guy clearly wasn't the brightest. Anyone living in Phoenix should know better. But considering no one CHOOSES their parents or (in fact) much of anything that happens to them prior to the age of 8, this is moot point.
As a wise man once said, "Blessed is the child of wise parents."

It is often an uphill struggle for the children of fools.

This guy clearly wasn't the brightest. Anyone living in Phoenix should know better. But considering no one CHOOSES their parents or (in fact) much of anything that happens to them prior to the age of 8, this is moot point.

"...Anyone living in Phoenix should know better..."

Yes. You're absolutely right. To live here *right*, it takes daily planning, especially should someone live in a place like Phoenix. Yet it's amazing how many people there are who *move* to Az., and they start off by not knowing diddly squat about 'simple common sense' to an Arizonan, especially when it comes to surviving the worst of the hot months every year.

But worse, there are as many *idiots* who are from Phoenix, or they are longtime residents of the valley who *don't think* because they have learned to say, "I'm acclimated to the heat."

By implication, somewhere in their heads, that claim of being acclimated extends to their kids too. These are the ones that need to get slapped upside they heads for getting sloppy on the decision-making that not only hurts them--when they've done something stupid to themselves--but hurts their kids, too.

So avoidable! There isn't all that much extra or special that a person should do and should know (and thus avoid) in order to live quite comfortably in a city like a Phoenix or a Vegas during the hot months, but it is IMPORTANT *to the point of life-saving* that each person does, knows and avoids these things, IF they intend to live in most desert cities and towns.

One Love, and PEACE

That reminds me of a nature show about lions I watched one night on the PBS channel.

There was a scene in it that I call, "The Wise Lioness and the Foolish Lioness."

It showed 2 different lionesses that killed their prey and a MALE lion approached them as they were preparing to eat it and the "wise lioness" and the "foolish lioness" reacted differently.

When the male lion came and took the wise lioness's food, knowing she couldn't beat him, she let him take her food and walked away.

They then showed the FOOLISH lioness, who was also preparing to eat an animal that she killed and another male lion came to take her food away.

But instead of letting the male lion take her food like the WISE lioness, she put up a FIGHT and for her efforts, she received a DEEP GASH in her side and the male lion took her food anyway.

Now severely wounded, it hampered the foolish lioness's ability to hunt another prey for dinner while the WISE lioness, uninjured, lived to hunt ANOTHER day.

So, does this mean you understand what I was saying about 'nature'? You're right, it is in the nature of male lions to see female lionesses and their kill and run right up and expect for those girls to let him eat their kill, because they are the protectors. They work hard in protecting their pride, and they don't play when it comes to taking dominance over their lionesses. Most of the times when I saw these PBS specials, the lionesses surely will take off when they see the lion coming towards their kill. It is pretty amazing that that one lioness stayed there, she must have been pretty hungry, or stupid, or sick or something to think that she would be allowed to eat that kill when the lion came up! lol!

those lions don't play! Man, I saw once where the hyenas were picking at the lionesses, and one of them started running after the hyena and she couldn't catch him, and she got tired and started slowing down, and out of the bush came one of the two lions of the pride and although he was far away from the chase, he took off running and he bolted past the lioness and caught up to that hyena, and took his paw and swiped the back legs of the hyena, and pounced on that hyena, and it was all over in a minute! WHEW!

Then I saw once where this junior lion who was still too young to be 'a lion' was in the vicinity of his mom and the other lionesses somewhere behind some bushes, and a pack of hyenas came at the lionesses and they were out numbered by the hyenas and were just about to get attacked by the hyena pack, but all of a sudden that junior lion with his little short mane streak going down his back, man he rose up!--and went after those hyenas and they took off! the lions were too far away to protect their pride, but junior took em on! That's the nature of a lion! Protectors! I feel sorry for ethnic women when they go against the men in their own cultures. I heard the White woman judge 'throw the book at Marques' and I heard the ethnic voice of the prosecutors office tear down Marques and say he didn't care about his little baby boy, and man! This system is WHACK! They don't understand what this system is doing to us, trying to effeminize our men, our protectors. What a shame.

CosmicMessenger, like Bro. Khasm alluded, I'm wondering...If you are a Black man, I know that you know what I'm getting at!!! So, are you a brother? Are you a Black man as you poster?

It really is a moot point.

There is no such thing as 'a perfect parent' in my opinion and parents all have 'a first time' when they become parents, and it is a matter of trying to understand are some actions committed wrongfully done on purpose or not. Some parents may choose to work towards perfection though and this is great. But the law has to deal with these issues when certain children are hurt badly or lose thier life as in this situation. But certainly if a parent did NOT hurt their child intentially, they really don't need to be attacked when they would obviously be crying on the inside about the hurt they did cause to their child.

I remember once when my baby, a toddler, came into the kitchen and reached up and pulled a plate down and it dropped on his big toe, and we went tot he emergency room and I felt so bad and blamed myself for allwoing him to do that. but I didn't know he could reach up that high on the countertop!

We don't all think the same. But for the most part, men and women respond based on some kind of natural instincts to certain issues, and this can even be observed in higher animals.

So, does this mean you understand what I was saying about 'nature'?

What does your "instinct" say?

CosmicMessenger, like Bro. Khasm alluded, I'm wondering...If you are a Black man, I know that you know what I'm getting at!!! So, are you a brother? Are you a Black man as you poster?
Again, what does your "instinct" say? :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back