Chief Elder Osiris : Van Jones Is The Symbol Of Naive Reality

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Van Jones Is The Symbol Of Naive Reality

By Chief Elder Osiris

What is all of the commotion about concerning Van Jones resignation from the Czar Company of president Obama inner circle of personal direct advisers.

Van Jones is no more than an example of a negro with a radical community activist past, getting what was always in the base of his mind, which was why such so call Negro radicals get involved in community activist politics, which is so they, with what they call luck, would one day become a part of the system those type of Negroes always wanted to become a part of.

Yet it was Van Jones naive reality that led him to believe that he could escape his action of the past and hide in the system of racist evil, when in fact the forces of evil that control the very system Van Jones for a moment had the chance to full fill is covert wants he long for, no doubt all of his life, which was to be in a position in the system with an illusion of power.

Van Jones, he just had the opportunity to experience for a moment his dream, before being able to be forced to resign the position given to him by president Obama, and when the Time came, Obama could not save him without putting his selected position in jeopardy.

Van Jones had no chance to cause meaningful change in America, no more than president Obama has, because in a world of naive reality, all that you be looking at is not what it look to be in America, and in the world.

What you Black people are beginning to witness is just how powerless political positions are in the arena of politic, the power always lurks beyond the arena of politics, it is that power that decide what your naive reality is going to be in your life.

Racism, the foundation upon which America was so constructed upon, and now you are seeing the cloak being pulled away from over America Racism and the mid level of Racist, they are beginning to show themselves without shame and with open boldness.

Any so call radical community activist who refuse to acknowledge his Blackness by making claim to be just an African, present himself as a fool expressing ignorant intelligence, because in the real Black world, without your Blackness you are not an African, the two expression about your identity is mutual inclusive, synonym one to the other.

So you can not be Afrikan unless you are Black and to be Black is to be Afrikan, whether you Black folks like it or not, you see, that is the Divine Reality of your Being, and not some naive reality you claim to be.

America and no other place on earth will be to Black people as Afrika is to Black people, and all of your naive reality will not change that Divine fact.

Within the community of Black people you have what I refer to as ignorant intelligent talk, and you have Divine Talk, the former does not serve any Liberating value to Black People, but with the latter, it has the Divine intelligence to cause Black people to go into action to do what is necessary to liberate their mind, giving it a peaceful and joyful life.

Van Jones must come to realize, as long as he is of the world, in the world, he is unable to be of any use regarding causing Divine change to the lives of those who are in need of being respected by this evil world.

The present Black Afrikan America, now live in a world and is a part of a world that function in naive reality, and it is such a false reality that produce the likes of a Van Jones, Barack Obama, and all of those claiming to be Black, Afrikan, or all else that sooth their mind which is under the control of the Hidden Hands of World Power, dictating what your life is to consider to be Real and True, setting upon the pedestal illusion, sucking the Divine life out of the Mind of Black people.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2009

So

Chief Elder, what would you have Blacks like Pres Obama and Van Jones do. While they dont have the same mindset as you, it is my opinion they come in good faith to make a difference. NO one is going to make the kind of difference...a Black person that is, in a world that is so racist but at the same time, you dont want them to step up and at least try? Based on some of your writings it seems to me we should all take a slow boat to nowhere and let the white folks have this country. It is my view that I would rather have a Van Jones. Pres Obama, Oprah, Mins Farrakan, Ben Jealous, my cousin Mins Ben Chavis-Mohammad than NOTHING. At least they try to make change. They are not perfect. No one is. We are all different in views and thoughts on how to make change but I will take a person who tries over one who just talks and does nothing. Respectfully.....

Beloved we are all different because we have been made to be different, we are not perfect because we have been conditioned to believe we never was perfect, so we now carry the mind that tell us that we should not strive for that perfection, such is the Mind set of a defeated Mind.

I know how you feel and I do understand what you are saying, but for us to settle for just doing something in a situation that we know will have no benefit to the collective all, is to verify that we have been made to just be satisfied in just doing something that will come to naught.

Again I say, there is much we as a people can be doing to collective change our condition in the world but we choose not to innertain that there is an alternative to all that we have been doing thus far, and what I get from your statement is that we do what we are doing without expecting anything constructive to ever come from what we are now doing, that will cause a verified change not for a selective few, but for the majority of Black people who have been conditioned by those so call leaders to learn to suffer well without complaining.

Beloved, I share what I share with a desire it might get some Black people to Thinking and stop believing that settling to be in and remaining in prison with an effort to please the warden is the best thing we can do, and I refuse to perpetuate that type of mind set among Black people.

Therefore if you are a participant in the system then you are a part of that system and it is that system that presented to you the spirit of racism, unjustified prejudice, and discrimination against you and did enslaved our Afrikan Ancestors.

Now that might not mean anything to some Black People, but to me beloved, our Ancient First Way Ancestors have me to know that it must mean everything to me and they are what drive me to pint out the error of our ways as Black people.

What I share I know it is not what most Black people want to hear and admit to, and there lies our problem beloved.

We Black people operate based upon what we want and wish for what our life opportunity to be exposed to and not what it need to be entitiled to, which is not to be in a position to always be living to please somebody that you know will not ever give Black people the respect we will not fight to gain for ourselves.

So given our life situation and condition today, and if that is the extent of our satisfaction, then so be it, but I am sure you will agree that I do not need to succomb to such a Mind set, if that is not the Thinking of my Mind.

So I share the Divine Truth concerning the life action we have been influenced to adopt and believe is about as much as our life can expect in our situation here in America, which does not serve to the Greater Good for your life.

Beloved, trust me, your life deserve much more than we Black people have been conditioned to believe it deserve and we have settle to accept less than what we as Black people are entitle to, for our lives.

As you are a witness, I do not use hard sell tactics with anything I share with you, I leave you to draw your own conclusion about the condition of your life, I just share with you our imperfection, knowing that the Black life has an origin of perfection and that is the level we should be striving to fight for our lives to regain.

I leave you in a state of Divine Humility Beloved, and with the Divine Loving and Respect you deserve.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

So I share the Divine Truth concerning the life action we have been influenced to adopt and believe is about as much as our life can expect in our situation here in America, which does not serve to the Greater Good for your life.
Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

I am unfamiliar with your writtings. So unlike LindaChavis, I don't have any insight into what you have written in the past, but I don't understand from your response what you expect people like Van Jones or President Obama to do if they are not to work within the system for change.

I selected the specific paragraph because I wanted to understand if you suggest that we leave America as a people or if you suggest that we continue to reside in America, but do not participate in leadership positions within the system? And if we reside here but do not participate in the system, what is our vehicle for changing it to improve our condition and our experience?
Respectfully

Beloved I am not suggesting anything, I just share what our option is, yes the thought of leaving America with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation serve as a benefit to the lives of Black People and not only in America.

Let us not look but see our situation in America, first we are here by no choice of our own and we have learned to accept that as if that is perfectly alright with us.

First of course, we accept our condition in America because of the influence of misguiding so call leaders.

Second, we have learned to not think about anything we do not want for our lives and dismiss what we need for our lives.

Thirdly, we have been in America for approximately five Hundred years attempting to convence the oppressors to accept us and to accept us as their equal, meaning that we are entitle to justice in America, an effort that has come to no avail for Black People.

Yet black people in America, here by way of the middle passage, has developed some notion that a system that is controlled by people you do not know can be changed by Black people, if only we work hard, which is what we were brought here to do and did so without any consent of our Ancestors and yet Black people today believe what has not happen in five Hundred years by us working hard, Black people can change America system that is grounded in Racism, unjustified prejudice, and discrimination against Black people.

Yes you are so right, you did not take Time to visit my destee thread to acquaint yourself with my mind.

So you speak to what you are responding to concerning what I have shared about the likes of a Van Jones and President Obama, based upon what you want to continue to believe about America, and Black people being in a system that will not be changed in order to receive the collective masses of Black people and rendering Justice and respect to those collective masses.

Obame so far, has not seen it to be necessary to deal with the issue of Race in america and refuse to deal with the issue of Reparation, yet he claim he is about changing the attitude of the America system, but not toward Black people.

Every Black person in America do not subscribe to America propaganda of believing in the America System and by working inside of it will benefit change for all Black people.

So if you carry the mind of working in a system that is racist toward Black people and you still believe such a system can be changed by Black people working for that system, so be it.

Don't other Black people who do not believe about America system but know of that system, has the same obligation if so desire to point out all of such flaws of a system that still profile black people, still hold racist sentiment toward Black people, still locking up Black people unjustly, still having Black people to pretend to be who they are not and that is being white, and is not that system still is lying and deceiving Black people?

So all because there are some selective Black people this Racist system hold up before you to have them to lie and deceive Black people as well.

They tell you about a system that have no redemming interest in Black people, a system has succeeded in having Black people to believe all is well with Black people.

Yet it is that same system that has a history of deceiving and lying to Black people, telling Black people all we should want to do is to pull ourselves up by America boot straps, not what Black people need to do, and success with justice will be enjoyed by Black people in America.

Don't other Black people who have come back in control of their mind, should have the right to warn and remind Black people of the fact, all that system is doing to Black people is what it has always done to Black people, and that is to lie and deceive you.

Do you not see the venom of Racism now coming openly in America Obama era, is that something you believe is new and should be ignored?

There are those Black people who have been conditioned to believe in America to be their haven of safety, and there are those black people that know America is a criminhal against the well being and freedom of Black people.

So beloved, do you suggest those Black people who see America as is toward Black people, to remain, stay, and be silent, simply because they should not have the right to speak what you do not want to hear and know, concerning the Divine Truth about America?

I do not usual come back and respond to often to comments, but since you are New, I honor this limited discourse with you, by rendering to you a response, but I do not engage in the old egostical *** for Tat action.

I am not out to change your mind, but to be informative to your mind, the rest is left up to you, in how you deal with that which I share here on destee.

I mean you no disrespect, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back